FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Muff Glen

Muff Glen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hortie9740 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Limavady

Has anyone hear of Muff Glen? Yes it is a real place lol.

Anyway I accidentally disturbed a young couple having a bit of fun in the back of his car the other evening, he was getting head but she stopped and made him leave. I'm sure the poor lad was cursing me as he drove away.

This got me to thinking, what's your worst or funniest getting caught story?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan 33 weeks ago

somewhere

I was in a car in a place near muff Glen getting a blow job when a fella came along ,pulled down his jeans and started wanking while looking in the window ...she threw me out of my own car and drove off ffs

Limavady

"I was in a car in a place near muff Glen getting a blow job when a fella came along ,pulled down his jeans and started wanking while looking in the window ...she threw me out of my own car and drove off ffs "

Lol wasn't me I didn't get out of the car ??

By *ulu00Woman 33 weeks ago

Donegal

[Removed by poster at 30/09/23 18:10:05]

Donegal

Got caught by the guards who were civil enough, they just tapped the window and said move along. They werent as civil when then stopped him a mile up the road for no tax safe to say I roared laughing while he sweated buckets lol

Limavady

"Got caught by the guards who were civil enough, they just tapped the window and said move along. They werent as civil when then stopped him a mile up the road for no tax safe to say I roared laughing while he sweated buckets lol "

Haha maybe they were jealous of what he'd been getting

Donegal

"Got caught by the guards who were civil enough, they just tapped the window and said move along. They werent as civil when then stopped him a mile up the road for no tax safe to say I roared laughing while he sweated buckets lol

Haha maybe they were jealous of what he'd been getting "

Doubtful, very very doubtful but it always makes me laugh when I think about it lol

Limavady

"Got caught by the guards who were civil enough, they just tapped the window and said move along. They werent as civil when then stopped him a mile up the road for no tax safe to say I roared laughing while he sweated buckets lol

Haha maybe they were jealous of what he'd been getting

Doubtful, very very doubtful but it always makes me laugh when I think about it lol"

suppose it depends how far into it you were lol

By *erry12330Man 33 weeks ago

oranmore

Having meet a lady we went up a quite little roadway and as we were having fun another car pulled up behind us there was knock on the window ….. it was her cousin ask us to move the car as we were blocking the road to land they owned !!!! Her aunt was sitting in the other car waiting for us to move,as 18 years old absolute mortification

» Add a new message to this topic