FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single V married and regular fb

Single V married and regular fb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osepearl OP   Woman 32 weeks ago

bray

Ladies and gentlemen who are you prefer to get with single guys/ girls or married, how long do you think should have a regular fb?

In pass I had a problem with married guy who wants to meet me regularly, then I thought maybe with single guy I would have regular nsa fun , but starting seeing that he trying to attach some strings between us , so now mostly I have a single meet or spread meeting same guy between other meetings with guys. Regular fb not for me at all, I am afraid of it, I know that even sex is much better with a regular fb than meeting every time now person.

Ps sorry for my English maybe not best, but I hope you understand the point

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourBoiiMan 32 weeks ago

Dublin

I think until I get some experience under my belt just single girls for the time being before moving onto couple potentially haha

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

"Ladies and gentlemen who are you prefer to get with single guys/ girls or married, how long do you think should have a regular fb?

In pass I had a problem with married guy who wants to meet me regularly, then I thought maybe with single guy I would have regular nsa fun , but starting seeing that he trying to attach some strings between us , so now mostly I have a single meet or spread meeting same guy between other meetings with guys. Regular fb not for me at all, I am afraid of it, I know that even sex is much better with a regular fb than meeting every time now person.

Ps sorry for my English maybe not best, but I hope you understand the point "

On a previous profile I always said I’d never get with a married woman & I did .. & have to say it was the best arrangement and possibly sex I’ve ever had .. why? Cos there was no strings .. meet for a couple of hours then go off & do our own thing … there was little communication between us until we’d arranged to meet again .. then I’ve had the regular single FB & don’t get me wrong sex was great to but the difference was she’d stay the night & text me everyday & I won’t go into that much more … so in my experience married is a better overall choice (sounding like a Fkr here) if you just want a pure sexual connection.. single regular also has its benefits , knowing what each other wants & likes but it’s just different.. dunno why .. just is

I have to agree, my friend is married, we meet regularly when she is free, the sexual chemistry is probably the best I’ve ever had. We are friends that have sex and neither one of us are trying to change each other’s life in anyway. I know this isn’t for everyone but it works for us

By *adger BrocMan 32 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Married/attached works well for me.

Full understanding of each other's personal situations and no unreasonable expectations on either side.....providing the correct chemistry exists of course.

By *electableicecreamMan 32 weeks ago

The West

Boundaries are hard.

By *eanR2023Man 32 weeks ago

Dublin

"Ladies and gentlemen who are you prefer to get with single guys/ girls or married, how long do you think should have a regular fb?

Ps sorry for my English maybe not best, but I hope you understand the point "

No need to apologise I think your English is great. Regarding the question, being married (me) I prefer married or in relationship however I’ve met single ladies too who just want the FWB scenario so I suppose it depends

By *urganguyMan 32 weeks ago

around

"I have to agree, my friend is married, we meet regularly when she is free, the sexual chemistry is probably the best I’ve ever had. We are friends that have sex and neither one of us are trying to change each other’s life in anyway. I know this isn’t for everyone but it works for us"

Agreed from me also, well said.

By *elfastblondMan 32 weeks ago

Belfast

I don't think there is a one size fits all, each scenario is different in its own right no matter what the marital status of either party is

By *omcat2014rMan 32 weeks ago

Athlone/Tullamore

Stupid question but where do you find these married fuck buddies?

By *astelloWoman 32 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Zero interest in married guys unless a few slip through my radar.

"Stupid question but where do you find these married fuck buddies?"

A wise man once told me that diceys is good on a Tuesday

By *omcat2014rMan 32 weeks ago

Athlone/Tullamore

"Stupid question but where do you find these married fuck buddies?

A wise man once told me that diceys is good on a Tuesday "

I'm very slow on the take up sometimes

"Married/attached works well for me.

Full understanding of each other's personal situations and no unreasonable expectations on either side.....providing the correct chemistry exists of course.

Exactly!

"

By *ilthyNightsCouple 32 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'm sure both single and attached people can get attached. It's more to do with the person than their relationship status

By *aton28Man 32 weeks ago

galway/mayo

As long as the rules/expectations are agreed and clear at the beginning then either works. However, as already mentioned sometimes people become attached and once that starts then it is time to call it quits.

By *xplicitMan 32 weeks ago

donegal

Had a regular ‘thing’ ( such a way to put it) with a married girl for years and it was amazing.., ‘till it went pear shaped

Agree with poster above, it’s the individual that matters not the circumstances, but then fab full of pre-judgements so don’t quite get the narrative on here at times .

By *on Juan the MADridMan 32 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Summarising it can split on four different scenarios:

Single woman one night stand

single woman regular

Married/attached woman one night stand

Married/attached woman regular

After experiencing all the above my choice is: Married/attached woman regular.

Why?

No strings.

No commitment risk

More exciting adventure

The mystic of the forbidden

Less frequency

Less pressure

Kinkier and naughtier

Unprotected sex till completion

"Summarising it can split on four different scenarios:

single woman regular

Why?

No strings.

No commitment risk

More exciting adventure

Less frequency

Less pressure

Kinkier and naughtier

"

I have to agree

By *igart69Man 32 weeks ago

lisburn/ carryduff

No preference to this. Only thing I ask for is drama free meets. It's all only about having fun in the end of the day. Ppl need to remember not to take it all so serious not get to attached.

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Rural

Single guys all the way or couple's, I just have a boundary each to their own not into judging anyone . But I like late evening meets at mine and I feel more relaxed if a guys solo or his missus is oka

Never liked triangle's or being involved in something where there's a potential of a third party getting hurt or upset.

My exe was cheating on me, she couldn't help herself, mostly a good person I don't hate her, just disappointed with her. Shit happens and sure I'm happier exploring my bi side. She knew I crossed dressed and was bi, but we said we'd just stick together. Lol anyhow I'm enjoying being solo

By *hocko87Man 32 weeks ago

dublin

I luv a nice sexy lady I don't care whether she is married or single . Who cares now days and I prefer a regular fuck buddy . I would not care if they fell for me .

By *itlbeeCouple 32 weeks ago

Ireland

Lack of clarification here about whether we're talking ethical non-monogamy. Or cheating.

Tons of couples on here have some arrangement for solo play pals. For that reason members of a swinging couple can be wonderful play pals, as you're all in the same boat. You have a clear dynamic and it can be a nice regular thing.

I recommend looking for half of a swinging couple (who has permission!) Very highly.

But I would never go near a cheating man. There's simply no reason too when there are other options available.

It would be putting a target on my back for an angry, hurt spouse, and I could never risk being a part of something that would hurt another woman so much.

On top of that, cheating people are unreliable, they could need to call off meets quickly, and it would be harder for them to get regular STI screenings without risking suspicion .

By *ifeisforliving2016Man 32 weeks ago

waterford

The best sex I ever had was with a married woman, don't judge anyone's personal circumstances, she is in a happy relationship with her husband but he just couldn't have sex with her due to an injury . But after 2 yrs of regular meets (once a month )she couldn't deal with the guilt & ended it . We still keep in touch but she's resigned herself to a sexless life now

The West

I've been in an on and off fwb for a few years with a woman who is poly and has a primary partner. We don't always sleep together. Sometimes we just hang out for cuddles.

I've been in a situation with a friend where one of us started to feel attached in a way that was causing sadness and we talked through it until we came to an understanding and we still see each other. We've been friends for ten years.

In the last three years I've learned a lot about understanding my own limitations and the importance of being able to manage to my boundaries or letting them evolve as my life changes.

I don't believe that if one person has feelings the other needs to end things. As long as everyone understands the situation then I believe they/I can choose, as an adult, to continue to be happy even in the face of eventual sadness should things not work out. I feel choice belongs to no one else.

As a commitmented single, or solo poly if you swing that way, I still enjoy long term intimate relationships and the attachment that comes with them. I'm prepared for that and I don't want to close my heart to it.

In the words of a great and wise tantra teacher

'If you don't know where your no is, what value does your yes have?'

The West

*committed single*

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 32 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

Regular all the way for me...have no interest in shagging attached men either.

They always busy anyway.not willing to wait on anyone.

and there has to be strong chemistry.

By *osepearl OP   Woman 32 weeks ago

bray

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and stories . How many people that many options. It’s working for everyone their way.It’s great to hear that most of you enjoying the side.

I am personally don’t want to shag lots of guys, I like to have a few regular guys, just I am unsecured about fun can get out of the hands ( not from my side) . Maybe for some people it’s a stupid question, but not for me after been in the dark side of the fab, so I don’t want my private life is not going to be mixed with fun . I don’t label people or judging, just want to have fun, laugh with out any hassle. Thanks a mill for every one who wrote on my thread, enjoy life hassle free xxx

By *ark320Man 32 weeks ago

Cork

single woman regular

Why?

No strings.

No commitment risk

More exciting adventure

Less frequency

Less pressure

Kinkier and naughtier

"

Totally agree...it always works better for me when the Lady is attached/married, but I am more comfortable when the husband/partner knows and condones it

By *o strings but a G-stringMan 31 weeks ago

city

Best sex I ever have is with a regular FB who is married.

It's crazy, passionate, sweaty sex that lasts about 7 to 8 hours, with multiple rounds. Being regular means we are both comfortable with each other and the connection underlines the physical.

She loves her family, but I do things for her that her husband doesn't and I always ask her to be selfish when with me by ensuring her needs are met. Trust me, she uses me in all sorts of ways, and the look on her face as she does it means I know I'm doing well.

By *osepearl OP   Woman 31 weeks ago

bray

Ps sorry for my English maybe not best, but I hope you understand the point

On a previous profile I always said I’d never get with a married woman & I did .. & have to say it was the best arrangement and possibly sex I’ve ever had .. why? Cos there was no strings .. meet for a couple of hours then go off & do our own thing … there was little communication between us until we’d arranged to meet again .. then I’ve had the regular single FB & don’t get me wrong sex was great to but the difference was she’d stay the night & text me everyday & I won’t go into that much more … so in my experience married is a better overall choice (sounding like a Fkr here) if you just want a pure sexual connection.. single regular also has its benefits , knowing what each other wants & likes but it’s just different.. dunno why .. just is

"

I see married/ attached guys are better for a regular fb than single and I see your clear point why and I agree with you.

By *on Juan the MADridMan 31 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

single woman regular

Why?

No strings.

No commitment risk

More exciting adventure

Less frequency

Less pressure

Kinkier and naughtier

Totally agree...it always works better for me when the Lady is attached/married, but I am more comfortable when the husband/partner knows and condones it"

Hotwifing vs adultery is what you mean, ok, it doesn’t depends on you but her and the way how that married lady wants to manage her private family life.

By *exydoctorsCouple 31 weeks ago

Galway/Clare

I (male) prefer married or in a very stable relationship. If you both are on the same page it's just simpler I think

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

I think we should organise a social and discuss.

By *amson4DelilahCouple 31 weeks ago

ballina

Attached cheating men I find too unreliable & don't want angry Mrs coming for me but I find attached are better lovers for me.

By *ingerNNutsCouple 31 weeks ago

dublin

What’s fb? Is that friends with benefits?

I (Mrs) can’t enjoy myself when we’re seeing someone who’s cheating. Most times I’ll pick up on it and it’s just not something we’re interested in getting possibly tangled up in.

But meeting both parts of a married couple can be fun. And a hot wife (with their hubs knowing) might be an interesting dynamic too

By *o strings but a G-stringMan 29 weeks ago

city

"What’s fb? Is that friends with benefits?

I (Mrs) can’t enjoy myself when we’re seeing someone who’s cheating. Most times I’ll pick up on it and it’s just not something we’re interested in getting possibly tangled up in.

But meeting both parts of a married couple can be fun. And a hot wife (with their hubs knowing) might be an interesting dynamic too "

FWB implies some hanging out together, an actual friendship where both friends also look after each other's physical needs.

FB is Fuck Buddy. Two people who meet to look after each other's sexual needs but don't hang out together

» Add a new message to this topic