FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Young people of Ireland

Young people of Ireland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man 28 weeks ago

somewhere

If you're of a certain age you'll be thinking of the above line and who said it back in the day

One thing I've noticed recently is a fair few profiles of men,couples in their early 20's

Not my thing at all but fair play to them having the confidence on here to create a profile and engage

I couldn't have done it at that age

I joined here at the age of 53 which was about the right time in my life

Are you glad of your age when you first joined or would you prefer if you were younger

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvyLouLouWoman 28 weeks ago

Tyrone

First time around I definitely joined too young in my opinion. I'm alot more self aware and mature now, definitely a more positive experience x

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 28 weeks ago

kinkytown

We were both in our 20s when we joined (Dee in a couple, myself as a single) I'm glad I joined when I did. I wouldn't have the experiences (both positive and negative) I had if I didn't joined when I did. Helped me learn a lot about people in general.

By *ealitybitesMan 28 weeks ago

Belfast

I had virtually no sexual experience in my 20s and 30s and none at all in my 40s so I would never have given any thought to a site such as this before turning 50.

I was 52 when I joined but it has never been more than a hobby rather than making up for lost time.

By *ityoung22Man 28 weeks ago

Cork

I’ve had some really positive experiences so I’m glad I joined at this age and got to have some fun that I probably wouldn’t have until a lot later in life

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

Anyone can create a profile here.. anyone can upload a pic..anyone can send a message or send a wink etc..that doesn't take confidence .. honestly can't see how creating a profile here could be such a daunting experience

By *uriousVoyeurMan 28 weeks ago

Northside

I was there when he uttered those words...the place went wild! There were a lot of children named John Paul the following year!! I would have liked to join here when I was a lot younger but to be honest,I didn't know my arse from my elbow when I was in my 20's. I think here would have been wasted on me. Thanks to the internet and the church losing much of its grip on society,young folk these days are a lot more confident and comfortable in their sexuality and sexually they are more adventurous. Wether that's a good thing or not is a whole other discussion but I arrived here at the right time for me..I think!!

By *affa31Woman 28 weeks ago

Galway

I joined another swing site when I was 21 and then moved to here. It’s had its positives and negatives but I don’t think I’d be the same person today without the experiences I’ve had.

I have realised over the last while that I view sexuality, pleasure and what is “normal” a bit different to my average peer and things that are very normal for me are very strange to some people. It does make me wonder what life might have been like if I didn’t join so young but I’m happy where I am.

By *acmullyCouple 28 weeks ago

in the land of diet coke and club orange

We joined in our early 20s. Best thing for us no regerts at all. We 40s now . Wouldn't changed it for the world.

By *oulernerMan 28 weeks ago

Dublin City

My wife always said "we'll be swingers when we're old" and yet it happened quite before that threshold

By *llthewaysMan 28 weeks ago

Somewhere

I didn't even know about this aspect of my life and my views on it back then.

By *ublinGirl92Woman 28 weeks ago

Hell

I think I was 25/26 when I first joined. I'm really glad I did. I had just come out of an awful 5 year relationship the previous year and it was so freeing joining here and getting involved.

I dove in the deep end definitely because I was very quickly going to clubs and parties. And I was very lucky that I've had such an overwhelmingly positive experience.

I've met people here that I still consider friends too.

I owe a lot to fab and the people here. I definitely wouldn't be who I am if I never joined and I really love who I am now.

"If you're of a certain age you'll be thinking of the above line and who said it back in the day

One thing I've noticed recently is a fair few profiles of men,couples in their early 20's

Not my thing at all but fair play to them having the confidence on here to create a profile and engage

Are you glad of your age when you first joined or would you prefer if you were younger "

No matter what school I went to (we moved around a bit) when I was in, either primary or secondary school, there was a minimum of 3 JPs in my class.

By *astelloWoman 28 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Im glad l joined now. Im more self aware and devil may care than l would have been in my 20s. I never even knew this lifestyle existed before a few years ago.. I have met some amazing people that I wouldn't have done conventionally so irrespective of the outcome. Im glad that I joined at this juncture.

By *ioandPabloCouple 28 weeks ago

Mullingar

I'm glad I get to experience the lifestyle moving forward and having more good (and undoubtedly, bad) experiences. It's a learning process, no matter the age.

Had a buy and sell

Ad at 18. Learned early from the oldies.

By (user no longer on site) 19 weeks ago

Hi ive dipped in and out only figuring it out..im 53 also.

By *ubadubdubWoman 19 weeks ago

Hereabouts

Omg I would've been an absolute divil if I'd joined when I was younger hahaha. 46 and a load of life experience behind me was just right I think!

By *oungDumbAndFullOfMan 19 weeks ago

Lurgan

It’s a good learning experience joining young

If only fab was around in my 20s .. that's all I'm saying

By *ancy38Woman 19 weeks ago

galway

Im here a few years although I'm still finding what's right for me. Still shyish but since I first joined, my confidence has gotten a lot better. Still a long way to go before I would see myself as a full swinger. In progress lol.

By *electableicecreamMan 19 weeks ago

The West

When I was 21 I replied to a swingers post on some message board and the Mrs replied asking if I'd help to suck hubbies cock and I got scared and deleted it.

22 years later I finally feel ready to reply with a polite no thanks.

By *og-Man OP   Man 19 weeks ago

somewhere

"If only fab was around in my 20s .. that's all I'm saying "

It was....we called it Tramps Disco Bar in The Sub

By *tickymicky222Man 19 weeks ago

Dublin

"When I was 21 I replied to a swingers post on some message board and the Mrs replied asking if I'd help to suck hubbies cock and I got scared and deleted it.

22 years later I finally feel ready to reply with a polite no thanks."

You got scared after he came in your mouth

By *aid backMan 19 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

Started swinging on other sites in my mid 20s joined fab when I moved to the UK in 2008 at the other sites where not as popular there.

But long before I even knew what swinging was I was having threesomes at and after raves etc.

I've always described myself as a life long hedonist

By *aid backMan 19 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

"If only fab was around in my 20s .. that's all I'm saying "

It was around in your 20s it was around in mine so it has to be around in yours ha ha

By *electableicecreamMan 19 weeks ago

The West

"When I was 21 I replied to a swingers post on some message board and the Mrs replied asking if I'd help to suck hubbies cock and I got scared and deleted it.

22 years later I finally feel ready to reply with a polite no thanks.

You got scared after he came in your mouth "

If thats where you mind goes mate then who am I to rain on what must already be a fairly lacklustre personal moment.

By *r_Insatiable666Man 19 weeks ago

Cork

"If you're of a certain age you'll be thinking of the above line and who said it back in the day

Are you glad of your age when you first joined or would you prefer if you were younger "

I won't say who but when I was 20 on here, there was a well known forum fella who gave me quite the speech when I was on here. I left after that for a while. There was and might still be a double standard.

"If only fab was around in my 20s .. that's all I'm saying

It was....we called it Tramps Disco Bar in The Sub "

Ah bog that's a shocking name .. was called the Submarine Bar to us

By *alvin.Man 18 weeks ago

Cork/Dublin

I've a photo of me and JP in the park. I was on my older brothers shoulders and the pope mobile was driving by.

As for fab and it's learning curve. It's all been a bed of roses. It's been lovely.

By *risharrowMan 18 weeks ago

Clare

I think sexuallity has changed in the younger generation, I feel even 5 or 6 years behind meself I see a high change in views and ideas

By *rs is a fab fuckCouple 18 weeks ago

City

Are snowflakes

By *heMystroMan 18 weeks ago

Dublin

Fair dues to the younger guys who join. I joined other sites about 15 yrs ago and am so much wiser now. Jeez i remember the buy&sell ads Everyone to their own

By *scouple07Couple 18 weeks ago

louth, Ireland

Definitely couldn't have done it in our 20's but we do wish we had joined a few years earlier than we did

By *DLGirlCouple 18 weeks ago

littleville

Nice to see a thread about younger swingers where it isn’t repressed parents threatening violence because they have ‘daughters 18-22’ they need to ‘protect’.

By *leasureseeker8inMan 18 weeks ago

Derby

I love it but it makes me question who I should be dating in the future & whether they are as open minded as me

» Add a new message to this topic