FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fun while recovering and Cuckqueaning

Fun while recovering and Cuckqueaning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewCoupl01 OP   Couple 30 weeks ago

South Dublin

Firstly, I’m not sure if this is the right avenue or place but I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately, so let’s just get it out into the universe.

As some of our pals on here know, I got some unfortunate health news (all treatable, nothing sex related and my recovery is going well) in March of this year that derailed not only our fab lives but our real lives for the most of the year and for next few months, anyway.

Now that life has started to get somewhat normal, I’ve started to miss the adventurous side of the lifestyle, general sexiness of our “normal life” and I had been thinking of genuine ways to keep that this part of us fun and exciting.

Recently I stumbled across Cuckqueaning and I think it might be ideal until I’m ready to join in, for a couple of reasons. The first being that I think Paul deserves some fun, he has been a superstar through it all. Selfishly, the idea of the build up, the teasing as he’s out with someone and then the release when I reclaim him sounds incredibly hot and like a perfect fit for our current situation.

There is a few things I’m apprehensive about though. Mainly I’m wondering is this something that people are actually into and would it be achievable on here realistically? I’ve also been a bit gun shy around approaching women and couples as I’m worried I’ll be disregarded as a single guy scamming or someone cheating because we’ve been approached similarly in the past.

I’d love to hear if anyone has gone/is going through a similar situation to us in the now or in the past. (DMs welcome if people don’t want to speak publicly)

Anyway, thanks for reading my ramble.

Lucy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 30 weeks ago

Athlone

I haven't a huge amount to bring to this thread, only to wish you continued good health and well being. A very eloquently written piece. L..I'll be following it with interest.

By *uby30Couple 30 weeks ago

Cork

Get well soon.

Maybe we'll cross paths in the future guys x

South Dublin

"I haven't a huge amount to bring to this thread, only to wish you continued good health and well being. A very eloquently written piece. L..I'll be following it with interest. "

Thanks so much, Penny!

By *ofusplusCouple 30 weeks ago

Limerick

I was commenting on your last thread and then it disappeared

I was saying that I'd love to do it (he deserves it and I'd find it so hot), but he doesn't want to meet without me so it will remain a fantasy.

Good luck with your recovery

South Dublin

"I was commenting on your last thread and then it disappeared

I was saying that I'd love to do it (he deserves it and I'd find it so hot), but he doesn't want to meet without me so it will remain a fantasy.

Good luck with your recovery "

I’ll be honest, it took me a good while to convince Paul. He very much likes having me involved but I think my pestering and a build up did the trick

By *ofusplusCouple 30 weeks ago

Limerick

"I was commenting on your last thread and then it disappeared

Good luck with your recovery

I’ll be honest, it took me a good while to convince Paul. He very much likes having me involved but I think my pestering and a build up did the trick "

Good idea, I'll just pester till he breaks

By *homasxxx07Man 30 weeks ago

dublin

Probably one of the most honest reads in the forum

Best of luck on your recovery

By *ickin2Man 30 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Beautifully written

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Your health is your wealth

By *aNi_UncensoredCouple 30 weeks ago

Dublin

"Firstly, I’m not sure if this is the right avenue or place but I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately, so let’s just get it out into the universe.

As some of our pals on here know, I got some unfortunate health news (all treatable, nothing sex related and my recovery is going well) in March of this year that derailed not only our fab lives but our real lives for the most of the year and for next few months, anyway.

Now that life has started to get somewhat normal, I’ve started to miss the adventurous side of the lifestyle, general sexiness of our “normal life” and I had been thinking of genuine ways to keep that this part of us fun and exciting.

Recently I stumbled across Cuckqueaning and I think it might be ideal until I’m ready to join in, for a couple of reasons. The first being that I think Paul deserves some fun, he has been a superstar through it all. Selfishly, the idea of the build up, the teasing as he’s out with someone and then the release when I reclaim him sounds incredibly hot and like a perfect fit for our current situation.

There is a few things I’m apprehensive about though. Mainly I’m wondering is this something that people are actually into and would it be achievable on here realistically? I’ve also been a bit gun shy around approaching women and couples as I’m worried I’ll be disregarded as a single guy scamming or someone cheating because we’ve been approached similarly in the past.

I’d love to hear if anyone has gone/is going through a similar situation to us in the now or in the past. (DMs welcome if people don’t want to speak publicly)

Lucy "

Hi Lucy,

We have just recently (last week )had this exact scenario with a wonderful woman. I just sat and watched the show they put on for me and it was so incredibly hot. The ‘reclaim’ is by far the best part and the sex after was mind blowing.

We found the women we chatted to about it were very receptive towards it. Didn’t get questioned once about the motive aor if we were actually a single guy etc and I found they actually loved the idea.

I suppose once you’re up front from the start, lay out what you’re looking for, from the play and begin that dialogue, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Don’t be afraid to approach the women, they’ll either like the idea or not. And what’s the worst that can happen by asking.

I hope your recovery went well and I hope you get to have your fun xx Dani

By *oleraine-coupleCouple 30 weeks ago

coleraine

We’ve wanted to do cuckqueen for a long time.

I’ve watched the wife with guys and been the cuck or participant but we’ve always talked about her to be able to watch me getting sucked and me taking someone from behind as she holds my cock

As you highlight it doesn’t seem to be a thing woman or couples seek as they do the other way round. We may never tick off this fantasy we’ve had

By *obnbetzWoman 30 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

"Firstly, I’m not sure if this is the right avenue or place but I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately, so let’s just get it out into the universe.

Lucy "

Lucy very best of luck with everything and I really hope you guys find the right person for ye going forward xxxx

By *panishRebelMan 30 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

As a man who has had the pleasure of being with a woman while the cuckold watches, for very much similar reasons as yours, I wish you good hunting.

From my experience, it actually was easier for me to be involved in a Threesome at first then just be watched by the cuck. I am straight but a more interactive personality then a voyeur. I had to get my mind in the moment and just concentrate on the woman.

So I wouldn't rush your fella to hard. I get the reluctance.

However

I did get used to it.

I realise my perspective is slightly different as I was, would be the invitee...

South Dublin

"As a man who has had the pleasure of being with a woman while the cuckold watches, for very much similar reasons as yours, I wish you good hunting.

From my experience, it actually was easier for me to be involved in a Threesome at first then just be watched by the cuck. I am straight but a more interactive personality then a voyeur. I had to get my mind in the moment and just concentrate on the woman.

However

I did get used to it.

"

We actually aren’t into cuckolding at all really, wouldn’t really be my thing or his. We both like to see eachother have fun obviously but I prefer to have him involved.

From the perspective of me watching him, for the period where I can’t be active. I absolutely love the idea

South Dublin

Lucy

Lucy very best of luck with everything and I really hope you guys find the right person for ye going forward xxxx"

Thanks so much x

South Dublin

Lucy

Hi Lucy,

We have just recently (last week )had this exact scenario with a wonderful woman. I just sat and watched the show they put on for me and it was so incredibly hot. The ‘reclaim’ is by far the best part and the sex after was mind blowing.

We found the women we chatted to about it were very receptive towards it. Didn’t get questioned once about the motive aor if we were actually a single guy etc and I found they actually loved the idea.

I suppose once you’re up front from the start, lay out what you’re looking for, from the play and begin that dialogue, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Don’t be afraid to approach the women, they’ll either like the idea or not. And what’s the worst that can happen by asking.

I hope your recovery went well and I hope you get to have your fun xx Dani"

This is amazing to hear, sounds absolutely amazing! I can only imagine how unbelievably hot it would be to be a fly on that wall, you both look gorgeous

South Dublin

"We’ve wanted to do cuckqueen for a long time.

I’ve watched the wife with guys and been the cuck or participant but we’ve always talked about her to be able to watch me getting sucked and me taking someone from behind as she holds my cock

As you highlight it doesn’t seem to be a thing woman or couples seek as they do the other way round. We may never tick off this fantasy we’ve had "

Let’s both keep the faith

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

I think it's very unselfish of you miss. if I were in your situation I'd probably be the same. 20 years ago no way but I totally understand your generosity. I hope a sexy girl comes to the rescue. who knows it could be a great 3 way once you recover x

"As a man who has had the pleasure of being with a woman while the cuckold watches, for very much similar reasons as yours, I wish you good hunting.

However

I did get used to it.

We actually aren’t into cuckolding at all really, wouldn’t really be my thing or his. We both like to see eachother have fun obviously but I prefer to have him involved.

From the perspective of me watching him, for the period where I can’t be active. I absolutely love the idea "

I hope you get your desire filled!

More important, I wish you speedy and full recovery from whatever the medical issue mentioned originally.

By *ickheadcuntCouple 30 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

If party's are your thing pop into one and just ask a single lady I'm sure they will see how genuine you both are.

Best of luck with your recovery

» Add a new message to this topic