FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's a lad to do?

What's a lad to do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    30 weeks ago

So I've been here a while now... Had 2 fantastic meets and both ladies came back for a 2nd go

I'm around Meath/Louth/Dublin area and can't seem to get by a few MSG's! Maybe I'm doing saying something wrong but if anyone can point out a few flaws on my profile or give me a few tips I'd greatly appreciate it!

Really just a normal lad looking for a bit of spice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 30 weeks ago

The West

I'd say your not doing too bad in 'fab time'. Two repeat meets in three months is pretty good.

If your looking for feedback on your profile I could suggest that the ladies might like to see more of your physique. Clothing optional. Some like to see a bit of dick, most prefer that the focus is mostly on you.

People will enjoy reading about you you in your bio. If you describe yourself, the kind of meets you are looking for and what you can offer to make that happen it will certainly help.

Best of luck.

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Oh god another I can't get a meet thread

Thanks

No need to be smart fella.

I don't spend my life talking to people through text messages and find it difficult to engage!I'm just looking for some constructive criticism on how I can get my personality out more on Fab...

By *electableicecreamMan 30 weeks ago

The West

"No need to be smart fella.

I don't spend my life talking to people through text messages and find it difficult to engage!I'm just looking for some constructive criticism on how I can get my personality out more on Fab..."

If you use the reply and quite button it's easier to see who you are replying to.

There's nothing wrong with asking for feedback. It's proactive.

I don't spend my life talking to people through text messages and find it difficult to engage!I'm just looking for some constructive criticism on how I can get my personality out more on Fab..."

You should dangle your mickey out the window as you're driving your van..that should attract the ladies

I don't spend my life talking to people through text messages and find it difficult to engage!I'm just looking for some constructive criticism on how I can get my personality out more on Fab...

You should dangle your mickey out the window as you're driving your van..that should attract the ladies "

I'll try that the next time I'm passing through Ardee. Thanks for the tip.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 30 weeks ago

Portstewart

Honest question in your ea5ly July photo it seems to be of your forearm while you are driving can I ask why your forearm and why when you were in transit

By *r_Insatiable666Man 30 weeks ago

Cork

"Honest question in your ea5ly July photo it seems to be of your forearm while you are driving can I ask why your forearm and why when you were in transit "

That's not his forearm

"Honest question in your ea5ly July photo it seems to be of your forearm while you are driving can I ask why your forearm and why when you were in transit "

Not sure really lol

Some people might like a strong forearm haha...

Definitely a profile overhaul needed!!

It’s obviously a selfie with face obscured for his privacy

By *oxyvixen99Woman 30 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

That's a good looking arm

» Add a new message to this topic