FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Help a fabber out

Help a fabber out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    30 weeks ago

Do threads like help a fabber out October actually work? Has anyone got verified after posting to the thread saying that they’d like to get verified? Is there any point starting a thread help a fabber out November?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rish_GuyMan 30 weeks ago

Foxford

"Do threads like help a fabber out October actually work? Has anyone got verified after posting to the thread saying that they’d like to get verified? Is there any point starting a thread help a fabber out November? "

I've often thought that meself. After doing that thread. Going on what I've seen on Fab, at the time/month of the thread. You wouldn't know if it's working or not. It could a month or more before you see a post that says it worked for a person or couple.

I think it needs to continue still, anything to help newbies, can only be a good thing, at the end of the day. Also for some newbies it can be an ice breaker in the long run.

I think it needs to continue.

By *adger BrocMan 30 weeks ago

Co. Cork

YES

By *andR2019Couple 30 weeks ago

Nunya

"Do threads like help a fabber out October actually work? Has anyone got verified after posting to the thread saying that they’d like to get verified? Is there any point starting a thread help a fabber out November? "

We’ve met a few males and couples that did it and managed to get to the socials and clubs we met them at off the back of it.

So it does work, just needs patience and good timing.

By *electableicecreamMan 30 weeks ago

The West

I got verified through Help A Fabber and know a few other guys that did. It definitely works.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 30 weeks ago

kinkytown

Verified two from help a fabber threads. We don't do them anymore due to people flaking over a simple coffee. They can be good though for newbies though.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 30 weeks ago

Portstewart

We've met a few from them and are happy to do so in future as long as the person or persons seem genuinely interested in actually meeting for coffee

By *itcher11Man 30 weeks ago

Hi,

Same here was verified with a help a fabber thread.

By *ome_wild_girlWoman 30 weeks ago

Antrim Town

I think this does have a purpose and it does work for those newbies who are genuine about meeting for a cuppa, chat and veri.

I may not always be able to be available to help out due to work and family commitments but I'll always have a nosey to see if anyone close has posted that I may be able to help.

I know of a few people who are now very active in the social side of things now purely because they got their first veri off the help a fabber out thread.

» Add a new message to this topic