FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > house pets

house pets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This might be a little silly but just wanna no people views on it we half 1 cat a dog and one corn snake we some times had too cancel meet because some one was afraid off my snake and was curious if anybody ever canceled a meet because off pet u dont like or afraid off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"This might be a little silly but just wanna no people views on it we half 1 cat a dog and one corn snake we some times had too cancel meet because some one was afraid off my snake and was curious if anybody ever canceled a meet because off pet u dont like or afraid off "

I never cancelled a meet over a pet, i just told the person i was meeting to make sure the cats were not in the house while i was there. Iam not afraid of them they just give me the creeps .

Theres only one pussy iam interested in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

used 2 have 5 corn snakes lvd em 2 bits ,but wen we had a meet i used 2 move em 2 another room were no 1 was allowed 2 go in ,,,,,i also have 2 terrier dogs wich had 2 go the dog sitter wen meets was on ,,sadly my snakes died a few mnths ago now miss em so much ,,,

Well we do put our cat outside when theres a meet happening but I like your style the only pussy ur after lol

Awww sorry to hear of your snakes yeah I fell in love with mine when I bought it not sure of the sex though but yeah we had a few cancels over pets like we dont have them in the bedroom with us or anything lol

2 sex ur snakes hun the longer the tail is fem ,the shorter is male ,n the fems last longer ,dnt feed wen they r shedding ,,fem will lay eggs wen approx 18mnths old ,,bathe em in luke warm water 2 stop gettin egg bound n mites from beddin ,,,

Awww thank you so much for that I think it is a fem tail seems to be quite long that was very help full thanks again

most welcum hun ,,,they r grt escapees tho lol the more u handle them the less likely u r 2 get bitten ,bathe in them also helps em go the toilet 2 ,,n thank u 4 ur kind words much appreciated ,,

Oh I no she got out on me 2 times already lol yeah we take her out everyday she loves it and is so calm she skitish but thats gone now ur most welcome thanks again hunnie

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Hey curvy long time no see

2 dogs,3 cats,60 ducks and chickens anyone want to cum around

Wow thats alot of animals u got cj thought we where bad lol

Do cornsnakes require much care? A family member is looking for one.

No not really u feed them once a week u make sure they have water everyday and there beddin is changed once a month other than that let them out everyday holding him/her for at least 30mins a day do not handle the snake after his feed for at least 48 hours if they want a snake as a pet my advice is too get a corn snake they are the easyist dont buy a snake in a pet shop as they might not be handled everyday buy one off a beeeder eg donedeal etc theres loads of hatchlings on that site hope that helps ya

» Add a new message to this topic