FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your first fab meet!!!

Your first fab meet!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    29 weeks ago

How did your first fab meet go? Did you bring anything for the other person? Chocolates, wine etc! If it was with a couple and they invited you to their house did you bring anything besides yourself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ityzen_belfastMan 29 weeks ago

Belfast

It was a party back in 2010, some of the people there are still on now too

had a great time and first threesome

By *ustBoWoman 29 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It was weird and strange. It was just a social and no I didn't bring anything nor did he and I wouldn't want anyone to for a first meet especially I would find it very strange someone turning up with a gift .

His personality was completely different to how he was when chatting on here and he was looking for a wife also. Not a bad or nasty meet just no chemistry and looking for completely things from here.

By *igertigerCouple (MM) 29 weeks ago

cc hotel

"How did your first fab meet go? Did you bring anything for the other person? Chocolates, wine etc! If it was with a couple and they invited you to their house did you bring anything besides yourself? "

A bottle of wine never goes amiiss if they are hosting.

My first fab meet was after the first lockdown as a result of Covid. I meet with her at a park, we chatted for a while, I gave her some wine and chocolates. Not overly sure way, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Never seen her again, total lack of chemistry between us and conversation was awkward, difficult and slow.

By *3nsesMan 29 weeks ago

Dublin

"My first fab meet was after the first lockdown as a result of Covid. I meet with her at a park, we chatted for a while, I gave her some wine and chocolates. Not overly sure way, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Never seen her again, total lack of chemistry between us and conversation was awkward, difficult and slow. "

The wine and chocolates might explain the awkward, difficult and slow conversation. Still, the value of first time meets are quite often about learning what not to do on subsequent ones.

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Our first was a most enjoyable MMF; although we were all a little bit nervous at the outset we soon relaxed into it. None of us brought anything - except our A game obviously

I felt a bit blew away and spaced out afterwards and found it difficult to express how I felt about it - overwhelmed but in a good way

By *iscuits8Man 29 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

5 and a half years ago now! Went really well. Met up for a coffee, got on great. Wore the face off each other afterwards in my car. Invited to hers the following week for the ride... happy out

"My first fab meet was after the first lockdown as a result of Covid. I meet with her at a park, we chatted for a while, I gave her some wine and chocolates. Not overly sure way, it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Never seen her again, total lack of chemistry between us and conversation was awkward, difficult and slow.

The wine and chocolates might explain the awkward, difficult and slow conversation. Still, the value of first time meets are quite often about learning what not to do on subsequent ones.

I didn’t give her them until she was leaving. Though I take your point, it probably seems weird to her.

"

By *illclinton82Man 29 weeks ago

belfast

Still waiting

"Still waiting "

Ffs you’ve been on here for over a year!

By *adger BrocMan 29 weeks ago

Co. Cork

First meet was a coffee social with a fab angel from a "help a newbie get verified" thread. She wouldn't even let me pay for her coffe but gave me a veri and we have stayed fab friends despite not always agreeing on things on here.

Angels do exist.

By *elfastDMan 29 weeks ago

belfast

I think it was from one of those matchmaking forum threads, random draw type of things.

Lots of flirting and buildup beforehand

It went really well

We shared some jaffa cakes

By *oc09Man 29 weeks ago

near u

My first meet was a social so there was loads of people there was good fun tho and the banter and conversation just flowed

» Add a new message to this topic