FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Who Where What

Who Where What

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

Who Where and What was your first kiss....like.

Mine was with a girl called Lorraine in a teenage disco called Lucianos (which I think is now a gym) beside Boyne Valley Hotel in Drogheda.

I'd had a few opportunities before then for a first kiss but was too afraid.....that night I just said fuck it and went all in....literally, haha

I must have licked all around her face cause I remember all around my mouth, almost to my cheeks was wet! Haha

Poor poor girl...suffice to say she didn't want a second kiss with me, haha, morto

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ea ShellsWoman 27 weeks ago

Sligo

Morning. My first kiss was when I was 13 on the beach near Clogherhead! The guy Peter, was 17 and from Lurgan. I think I taught him more than he taught me. Interestingly I lost my virginity to him 6 years later when I was 19! We were not going out before that but ‘came’ together in Dublin. Thought I would share.

By *attooYouMan 27 weeks ago

just about northside

Age 13, Kerry Gaeltacht. She was tall like me, 15. French kissing and hard on......Great time those days in the early 80s

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 27 weeks ago

Cork

Oh lord.

I was 12 at a local disco. He was from London and on holiday at his cousins.

I thought he was fierce exotic because he wasn't local

By *rystalsswingCouple 27 weeks ago

Galway

My 11th birthday! With my next door neighbour,at the back of the turf shed! it was a dare and it was slobbery

There was no repeat

By *electableicecreamMan 27 weeks ago

The West

My sister's best friend and I used to sneak kisses on the cheek. We were nine. I still have a crush on her.

By *osie2023Woman 27 weeks ago

Tallaght

A local disco when I was 12, against a field gate. I think he became my boyfriend for a month but actually I only met him once after that night. He lived up in the Wicklow mountains

By *astelloWoman 27 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

I was 12, school tour and we paired off with the 5th and 6th class boys. Pádraig and it was woeful.. French kissing with the tang of taytos and .

By *og-ManMan 27 weeks ago

somewhere

I was twelve and her name was Debbie....well technically it was her friend called Sheila who wanted to make sure I knew you stuck your tongue in instead of just copying a goldfish

By *ollypop9Woman 27 weeks ago

wouldn't you like to know

That one time at band camp....

I'm actually allowed to say that. Used to play in an Orchestra and went to Band camp. All us girls fancied the same lad. There was a real bitchy girl and we thought she had landed him, so I got d*unk for the first time, and in the early hours as the drink was wearing off, he took me to one side and kissed me.

Lessons learned: Don't assume...and also, don't ever get d*unk the night before you play clarinet. Sticking something in your mouth whilst suffering your first hangover, is not the most clever idea !

By *ucka39Man 27 weeks ago

Newcastle

14 (Katie) she asked her friend to ask me if I fancied being her boyfriend

In the distance she was shy but I always had my eyes on her just never plucked the courage to ask her myself

As for kissing full works

By *alvin.Man 27 weeks ago

Cork/Dublin

Emer. She was lovely to me. x

By *dfabMan 27 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Not my first but most memorable was a girl I used to get bus to school with in Navan. Brown curly hair with blonde highlights and gorgeous looking, with a stunning smile. Cannot remember where we were or how it happened but I will never forget the sensation. It was like kissing a morning rainforest, if that makes sense. The most beautiful, sensuous kiss ever!

By *ichael McCarthyMan 27 weeks ago

Lucan

"Not my first but most memorable was a girl I used to get bus to school with in Navan. Brown curly hair with blonde highlights and gorgeous looking, with a stunning smile. Cannot remember where we were or how it happened but I will never forget the sensation. It was like kissing a morning rainforest, if that makes sense. The most beautiful, sensuous kiss ever!"

When you mentioned the morning rainforest I had visions of her being covered in flies

"Not my first but most memorable was a girl I used to get bus to school with in Navan. Brown curly hair with blonde highlights and gorgeous looking, with a stunning smile. Cannot remember where we were or how it happened but I will never forget the sensation. It was like kissing a morning rainforest, if that makes sense. The most beautiful, sensuous kiss ever!"

Always one, who doesn't follow the rules .......haha

By *otownkid1967Man 27 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Probably when I was 12 or 13. Nearly lost the plot when she stuck her tongue in my mouth. Soon got the hang of it though. All done at the back of local GAA pitch.

By *oxyvixen99Woman 27 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

11 with Cedric my next door neighbour, we grew up together and went through school but never repeated it

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

I was 12. She was called Sandra. A neighbour of my cousin's in Wicklow.

To this day it's my worst kiss. So much saliva My cousin called her washing machine mouth

"11 with Cedric my next door neighbour, we grew up together and went through school but never repeated it"

School, or the kiss...?

By *ealitybitesMan 27 weeks ago

Belfast

Just to be different from all the early starters.

I was 19 with someone I met in a nightclub.

It wasn't very memorable because we were in a car with 5 other people and despite going out for 3 months we never spent a single minute alone as there was always at least one of her friends there so none of the follow up kisses were much to remember either.

By *acyoneWoman 27 weeks ago

Donegal

I was 13..he was 15 and new to the village..proud as punch I was when he took me out for the slow set at an infamous Rumour Disco in a country village in Co.Sligo..suffice to say he covered both my mouth and nose and I almost fainted from lack of oxygen..i was really falling for him lol..good times..

» Add a new message to this topic