FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > I'm a single honest guy why no interest??

I'm a single honest guy why no interest??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ezzymatch OP   Man  over a year ago

newtownards

Basically I'm new im honest I'm good to my word and wanting to involve myself in this new world so much why does no one even seem slightly interested??? Have I done something wrong?? Help please fab people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

feel the same, i have had a good verification & thought this would makee a difference, but so far not a jot

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

Both of you guys are here only three weeks, give it a chance. It takes time

"Both of you guys are here only three weeks, give it a chance. It takes time"

Fezzy you have no pic visable to me which is why I wouldn't be interested and wouldn't mail you first. All you need is like one pic.

Thickcock, it's hard to web tell what is I your pic,, try a little better quality pic.. Pics for me say 1000 words. Grab my attention. It's what makes me look at the rest of your profile.

Erm your both verified guys so your doing better then a few profiles on here.

Give it time. This isn't easyride.com

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

The site is all about patience, not being pushy when corresponding with people. Can be quiet for ages and then out of the blue the site can surprise you. Always keep in mind that ladies and couples who allow single guys to contact them, are probably swamped with mail, including immature stuff.

Anyway, you have age on your side, I sometimes feel that being in middle fifties here is seen as ancient.!!

Both been on the site three weeks.

Not being funny wat do u expect.

I have been mailed by people that have been on for months and not verified.

To be verified in three weeks is a good start.

Don't moan bout it your doing ok.

"Fezzy you have no pic visable to me which is why I wouldn't be interested and wouldn't mail you first. All you need is like one pic.

Thickcock, it's hard to web tell what is I your pic,, try a little better quality pic.. Pics for me say 1000 words. Grab my attention. It's what makes me look at the rest of your profile."

By *timulationMan  over a year ago

sexerotica

Ah good things come to those who wait, give it time, meets for us guys are rare but worth waiting for!!!!!!

you are single????? put face pic up,and remember now for every genuine female profile,there is 3 ungenuine lol they are out there

thanks guys for all the replies and advice I have took it on board , suppose like the op I was just feeling sorry for myself last night

By *ezzymatch OP   Man  over a year ago

newtownards

Thanks guys it's just with my job I dont want my face all over the site I couldn't risk it I have private pics though that I can share with people I like but I dont want to stick my cock straight up incase it puts some people off lol

Use a body shot or a face pic with your eyes blacked out

I'm here quite a while now, but I'm not worried about lack of contact, I'd rather take things slowly and find my way around. I had a look at the online chat rooms and have not really bothered with them as to be honest sometimes it's like reading youtube comments from 5 year olds. (no disrespect to the genuine users!) My work and private life means I won't put face pics up on the site but they are available if needs arise (so to speak) It's a fun site, and as long as you don't try to rush things you should enjoy it here.

» Add a new message to this topic