FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Veris

Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The good the bad(never happens) and the ugly.

Most veris seem to wax lyrical about what absolute geniuses we all are when it comes to sex. I'm sorry I don't buy it. Ok if u are lucky enough to find someone that sex between u is satisfying and enjoyable and sometimes even downright earth moving, that's worth the extra mile. But let's be honest how many veris actually are honest. Hands up I'm guilty I've had a really crappy sexual experience but the person was a lovely person so rather than wax lyrical about a persons fab cock or their merits as a sexual partner my veri has to be adjusted somehow.

I don't like details either while it's nice to know whether it went further than a coffee or webcam I'm sorry but it's behind closed doors(well usually it is) so lets keep it that way. I know some people are gonna be frothing at the mouths about this and think FFS another thread on veris!!!

I do think veris have there place on here but maybe we are getting carried away at times by going into the nitty gritty details. It's my opinion not everyone's and I'm not claiming its how it should be so here goes I've opened the bucket of worms do your worst

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I had a horrible meet with someone I just wouldn't leave them a veri.

Or if it was a case that they pressured me to leave one it would be neutral and if you read between the lines you'd know to stay away..

I never leave details and hate when some gets crude in a veri,(I'd never show that one)

But I do read them from someone potentially new and possibly read the verifiers veri's too.

"If I had a horrible meet with someone I just wouldn't leave them a veri.

Or if it was a case that they pressured me to leave one it would be neutral and if you read between the lines you'd know to stay away..

I never leave details and hate when some gets crude in a veri,(I'd never show that one)

But I do read them from someone potentially new and possibly read the verifiers veri's too. "

I agree if I was pressured into leaving one there would be a definite frosty note in it lol

Often I find it useful not to just go by the veri alone and to actually contact the verifier themselves especially if something doesn't sit right

I suppose communication is the key as much as anything else

Crude veris just make me think well someone is a moron. When i started here yeah i left them but soon saw what a moron it made me sound.

Anyways my opinion.

Veris should be genuine but some go overboard alright

If someone doesnt like what you write, they dont have to show it on their profile which allows you to be genuine with the person.

Ohhh I have read some verifys and think waaaayyy to much information.

If someone left a negative verify the person ain't gonna put it up, for obvious reasons.

Maybe it would be best than in both cases not to leave one.

Multiple verifys if you meet one than once happens a lot too. But I do think they can csuse conflict if a regular meet sees a new verify.

Wexie you reminded me of something a friend of mine said. You never see a bad veri along the lines of "well he was hung like a chinese mouse, smelt like he came from work in a sewerage plant, crap at oral worse at shagging and came on my elbow"

"Wexie you reminded me of something a friend of mine said. You never see a bad veri along the lines of "well he was hung like a chinese mouse, smelt like he came from work in a sewerage plant, crap at oral worse at shagging and came on my elbow" "

Lmfao

"Wexie you reminded me of something a friend of mine said. You never see a bad veri along the lines of "well he was hung like a chinese mouse, smelt like he came from work in a sewerage plant, crap at oral worse at shagging and came on my elbow" "
pmsl sounds like my ex whoops could not resist sorry ex if your on here and think hey that's me

pmsl sounds like my ex whoops could not resist sorry ex if your on here and think hey that's me

I see the same phrases used in veris over and over, well what can i say that hasn't already been said,he is a one lucky man, she gives the best blowjob ever, don't pass them by, if you are lucky enough to be asked to meet them grab it with both hands, and feet, she dresses to please, he is laid back and a true gent, best night of my life, they are what Fab is all about...I could go on

But i'm laid back. I think i'll go cry in the corner now sniff sniff

Yeah what's with people leaving a veri every time they meet?

I've seen profiles with 4 or 5 veri's from one person..

"Wexie you reminded me of something a friend of mine said. You never see a bad veri along the lines of "well he was hung like a chinese mouse, smelt like he came from work in a sewerage plant, crap at oral worse at shagging and came on my elbow" pmsl sounds like my ex whoops could not resist sorry ex if your on here and think hey that's me "

FFS wex in case he didn't see it first time u posted it three hahaha talking about giving the guy a complex

[Removed by poster at 28/02/13 09:37:39]

"[Removed by poster at 28/02/13 09:37:39]"

Hahahaha what u at u nutter

"[Removed by poster at 28/02/13 09:37:39]

Hahahaha what u at u nutter"

could not post it ffs I am too wired today

Jesus coffee made me loopy.

Hahahaha what u at u nutter could not post it ffs I am too wired today

Jesus coffee made me loopy. "

Oh yeah blame the coffee likely excuse haha

Hahahaha what u at u nutter could not post it ffs I am too wired today

Jesus coffee made me loopy.

Oh yeah blame the coffee likely excuse haha"

I have to blame something and not think it's me .

"Yeah what's with people leaving a veri every time they meet?

"

Sssshhhh don't talk repeat veris. Last time it caused war in here and the forums have been so peaceful as of late

Sssshhhh don't talk repeat veris. Last time it caused war in here and the forums have been so peaceful as of late "

Haven't they just been an absolute.......delight to browse through of late

Sssshhhh don't talk repeat veris. Last time it caused war in here and the forums have been so peaceful as of late

Haven't they just been an absolute.......delight to browse through of late "

Indeed such a happy place. Amazing really

oops.. sorry.. i'll just go do the hoovering now.. then...

(tip-toes away)

Ah links don't go

Ok back to topic maybe?

"oops.. sorry.. i'll just go do the hoovering now.. then...

(tip-toes away)"

Hey Ginger,

You need someone to Hoover your RUG??

Lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Wexie you reminded me of something a friend of mine said. You never see a bad veri along the lines of "well he was hung like a chinese mouse, smelt like he came from work in a sewerage plant, crap at oral worse at shagging and came on my elbow" pmsl sounds like my ex whoops could not resist sorry ex if your on here and think hey that's me "
multiple posts wex are U getting carried away there

Haven't they just been an absolute.......delight to browse through of late "

lol , there was one thread removed the other night that i caught the tail end of, certainly wasn't in keeping with all the recent love and harmony

Awww what did i miss

would never leave a veri for some one unless I enjoyed the meet, in fact there are some veri's that have been left for me that I wouldn't return.

and if someone tries to pressure you into a veri, is that not more of a reason not to leave one?

as for the vulgar ones, I fell victim to one of those and it is now nicely hidden, maintaining my cough innocence

"Awww what did i miss "

my lips are sealed

well what can i say were all fab at suckin cock all the men are hung like horses the women are all models the men are all studs lol

"well what can i say were all fab at suckin cock all the men are hung like horses the women are all models the men are all studs lol"

Lol

» Add a new message to this topic