FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What do you ladies want???

What do you ladies want???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    30 weeks ago

What do Irish women on this site want? I’ve tried everything fun humour laid back casual serious, nothing works!!! In my opinion there are so many fake profiles for women on this site. Yes I’m having a rant and it won’t do me any good, but when you get nothing anyway, I’ve nothing to lose.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman 30 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Women,Irish or any other nationality unsurprisingly do not have a hive mind and actually want different things.

If you think there are so many fake profiles you are engaging with then maybe being a bit more selective about who you contact or chat to on here might help,ignoring red flags tends to lead to disappointment on here.

Just because someone blocks you does not make them fake. I've had to block several I have chatted to over the years when they can't understand the word no or they end up saying things that made me uncomfortable enough that I think blocking is the only option.

As for the fact that women showing ever angle of their body ( yes I do look at profiles and read them and updates ) just because women on here do that it does not in any mean they are going to be less selective a out who they meet.

And yes I understand it must be very frustrating when you feel like you get no where or have been led on. And yes the ratios are not in mens favour on here either. So it's definitely tougher for men on here than women to arrange a meet. But at the end of the day thinking that women on here are going to be easy just because of the site you're on is usually the exact attitude that makes women on here block.

By *og-ManMan 30 weeks ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 18/11/23 10:08:36]

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 30 weeks ago

ireland

"Women,Irish or any other nationality unsurprisingly do not have a hive mind and actually want different things.

If you think there are so many fake profiles you are engaging with then maybe being a bit more selective about who you contact or chat to on here might help,ignoring red flags tends to lead to disappointment on here.

Just because someone blocks you does not make them fake. I've had to block several I have chatted to over the years when they can't understand the word no or they end up saying things that made me uncomfortable enough that I think blocking is the only option.

As for the fact that women showing ever angle of their body ( yes I do look at profiles and read them and updates ) just because women on here do that it does not in any mean they are going to be less selective a out who they meet.

And yes I understand it must be very frustrating when you feel like you get no where or have been led on. And yes the ratios are not in mens favour on here either. So it's definitely tougher for men on here than women to arrange a meet. But at the end of the day thinking that women on here are going to be easy just because of the site you're on is usually the exact attitude that makes women on here block. "

Couldn't have said it any better myself Bo !

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 30 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

A study in the mid 90s revealed that if you ask girls to tell you what they want, what they really really want, you'll find that they really really really want a zig-a-zig-ah.

By *electableicecreamMan 30 weeks ago

The West

OP

Would you like some feedback on your profile?

What kind of messages do you send people?

What are you doing other than sending messages to try to meet people?

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 30 weeks ago

Dublin

Well for a start you're on here 6 months and have no verifications.

It's not that hard to go to an unverified social or one of the help a fabber out coffee meets. Even a cam verification for a start maybe.

By *horty_80sWoman 30 weeks ago

askme

I think everyone wants something different and this might sound crazy but actually reading the profiles might be a place to start.... just my experience

By *oghunter33Woman 30 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

The one billion pound question: What do women want?

Imagine there was one simple answer to this but still the option of changing our mind last minute.

Look op, the ratio men to women is quite lopsided, so it's obvious that not everyone gets to the honey pot or it might take some time. It's a bit like playing ludo.

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Watch PS I Love you dude.....but you'll have to watch till the end I'm afraid, that'll give you a clue......

By *rRiosMan 30 weeks ago

Dublin

"A study in the mid 90s revealed that if you ask girls to tell you what they want, what they really really want, you'll find that they really really really want a zig-a-zig-ah."
hahaha but what if you want to be their lover?

By *ealitybitesMan 30 weeks ago

Belfast

Anyone want to buy a twelfth hand JCB?

By *otownkid1967Man 30 weeks ago

Portlaoise

It's highly unlikely that you will get a meet as an unverified person.Maybe get to a social or meet and greets for a verification

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 30 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

"A study in the mid 90s revealed that if you ask girls to tell you what they want, what they really really want, you'll find that they really really really want a zig-a-zig-ah.hahaha but what if you want to be their lover? "

Well in that case, I guess you gotta get with their friends

By *rRiosMan 30 weeks ago

Dublin

"A study in the mid 90s revealed that if you ask girls to tell you what they want, what they really really want, you'll find that they really really really want a zig-a-zig-ah.hahaha but what if you want to be their lover?

Well in that case, I guess you gotta get with their friends"

It seems we are in the correct place so

By *ea ShellsWoman 30 weeks ago

Sligo

Checking your profile currently showing the rant will not help your cause.

No verifications, agree. Huge no no.

Also your profile is I…. This and I….. that. Nothing what you could offer a prospective lady if you were to meet.

Personally I like tall men so would by pass you for that reason. With 500+ messages constantly in my in box to read, I would suggest you read profiles of individual ladies and respond specifically using more than one line.

The other ladies on the forum concur with these comments as you will read. ( she says hopefully)

By *exesrangerMan 30 weeks ago

douglas

Mate you can ask women what they want over and over and over again and while they will mostly all say that every woman is different and all want different things, this is not really the case. As far as I can see all women want the same thing and thing is cake. Come with offerings of preferably chocolate cake with lots of cream. Now that's a secret so don't tell everyone

By *ohnFKMan 30 weeks ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

"A study in the mid 90s revealed that if you ask girls to tell you what they want, what they really really want, you'll find that they really really really want a zig-a-zig-ah."

Ha! (Howled)

"Anyone want to buy a twelfth hand JCB? "

Can I paint it?

By *horty_80sWoman 30 weeks ago

askme

"Mate you can ask women what they want over and over and over again and while they will mostly all say that every woman is different and all want different things, this is not really the case. As far as I can see all women want the same thing and thing is cake. Come with offerings of preferably chocolate cake with lots of cream. Now that's a secret so don't tell everyone"

Who told you this secret she needs to be removed from the woman club

By *electableicecreamMan 30 weeks ago

The West

All that she wants is another baby

She's gone tomorrow, boy.

By *on Draper2.0Man 30 weeks ago

Maynooth

I've been on here a long time. Met maybe 4 ladies in person but not taken it further.

Man will know me from conversations here and via messages.

I think the key to meeting anyone is to attend social events and gatherings. I haven't been able to do this and have had to swallow that pill.

OP, try to get yourself invited to a social and get to know the people you encounter, as people. Talk to them all, men, women, attractive to you or not. Let them get to know who you are and that you're a good guy (if you are one). Doors may at least unlock for you then.

By (user no longer on site) OP    30 weeks ago

“Be creative with your message- make it stand out

WTF does this mean

I just want a good night sleep .. God damn Menopause

By *on Draper2.0Man 30 weeks ago

Maynooth

"“Be creative with your message- make it stand out

WTF does this mean"

= I'm bored with all the same messages and the guy who gets my interest mentally get a response.

Unfortunately, the niceguy is seldom as skilled a storyteller or bullshitter as the true playa!

Again, a good reason to go to an event.

By *axlecool03Man 29 weeks ago

Dublin

"What do Irish women on this site want? I’ve tried everything fun humour laid back casual serious, nothing works!!! In my opinion there are so many fake profiles for women on this site. Yes I’m having a rant and it won’t do me any good, but when you get nothing anyway, I’ve nothing to lose. "

OP in my early days i used to go to the club just to get girls and it never worked out … but i learned a lesson … whatever may it be i will just enjoy myself have a nice drink and dance and enjoy the night … and my time changed just because the approach changed …. I caught a lot of attention and i wont boast but girls started enjoying my company ….i would say just do your thing be comfortable in your skin and thats all is needed… be original and dont cone here to find a girl but to make good friends …thats it …

By *uteirishaWoman 29 weeks ago

ghost town

"Mate you can ask women what they want over and over and over again and while they will mostly all say that every woman is different and all want different things, this is not really the case. As far as I can see all women want the same thing and thing is cake. Come with offerings of preferably chocolate cake with lots of cream. Now that's a secret so don't tell everyone"

You can just bring the cream next time...

By *elfastDMan 29 weeks ago

belfast

Humour, they all want humour.

They also all have different sense of humours, so it’s a matter of finding those that appreciate your sense of humour.

Not everyone has a sense of humour that aligns with yours, so best not to force it.

Others have a sense of humour that you will wonder what the hell they’re talking about.

It’s about finding that smile.

(Substitute humour for any other word in the above, it’s still the same, even cake )

By *ichael McCarthyMan 29 weeks ago

Lucan

Ah sure look..

By *electableicecreamMan 29 weeks ago

The West

A good mansplaining. Particularly when it comes to what they want.

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

"Checking your profile currently showing the rant will not help your cause.

No verifications, agree. Huge no no.

Also your profile is I…. This and I….. that. Nothing what you could offer a prospective lady if you were to meet.

Personally I like tall men so would by pass you for that reason. With 500+ messages constantly in my in box to read, I would suggest you read profiles of individual ladies and respond specifically using more than one line.

The other ladies on the forum concur with these comments as you will read. ( she says hopefully) "

Did you say 500+ messages per day? OMG

By *ixenforfunWoman 29 weeks ago

banes mask

"Women,Irish or any other nationality unsurprisingly do not have a hive mind and actually want different things.

And yes I understand it must be very frustrating when you feel like you get no where or have been led on. And yes the ratios are not in mens favour on here either. So it's definitely tougher for men on here than women to arrange a meet. But at the end of the day thinking that women on here are going to be easy just because of the site you're on is usually the exact attitude that makes women on here block. "

Nailed it!!!

By *ipstick KissesWoman 29 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

I want candy, I want it all and I want it now.

Sometimes I want it that way and then I want to break free.

By *antra MassageMan 29 weeks ago

Old bog road

Woman want a massage.

Women want a massage with no expectations.

Women want a massage where they don't have to give anything back.

Women want a massage, where they can take a few hours out of their lives, just for them.

No kids, no work, no horny man, just her pleasure.

Cakes and cream, wine and chocolate also available.

By *irty MurtyMan 29 weeks ago

my place

World peace ?

» Add a new message to this topic