FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Too personal

Too personal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

Is it to personal to kiss someone you’ve meet of fab lips to lips? Is it something you don’t do for that very reason?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan 27 weeks ago

Lucan

Which lips are we talking about?

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

"Which lips are we talking about? "

Mouth to mouth.

By *leasurer77Man 27 weeks ago

Athlone

"Is it to personal to kiss someone you’ve meet of fab lips to lips? Is it something you don’t do for that very reason? "

What?

By *ilthyNightsCouple 27 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It's personal choice, just like it would be your personal choice to choose not to meet someone who has limits that you feel don't suit you

By *ORBCouple 27 weeks ago

Dundalk

"Which lips are we talking about?

Mouth to mouth. "

Resuscitation?

By *ipstick KissesWoman 27 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

It would depend. Is it a coffee meet or meeting for sex? It's highly unlikely I'd kiss someone on the mouth on a coffee meet unless the attraction was very strong. If we were meeting for sex then attraction would have already been established.

Some people see kissing as just too intimate for Fab activities, and that's fine. Everyone has their boundaries and limits. The trick is finding someone who matches yours without berating those who don't.

By *otinmyeyeCouple 27 weeks ago

Los lobos

"It would depend. Is it a coffee meet or meeting for sex? It's highly unlikely I'd kiss someone on the mouth on a coffee meet unless the attraction was very strong. If we were meeting for sex then attraction would have already been established.

Some people see kissing as just too intimate for Fab activities, and that's fine. Everyone has their boundaries and limits. The trick is finding someone who matches yours without berating those who don't."

I know it might sound weird, but kissing is just for us, having sex with someone else is different.. we like to keep kissing just for us. If that makes sense to anyone..

"It would depend. Is it a coffee meet or meeting for sex? It's highly unlikely I'd kiss someone on the mouth on a coffee meet unless the attraction was very strong. If we were meeting for sex then attraction would have already been established.

Some people see kissing as just too intimate for Fab activities, and that's fine. Everyone has their boundaries and limits. The trick is finding someone who matches yours without berating those who don't.

I know it might sound weird, but kissing is just for us, having sex with someone else is different.. we like to keep kissing just for us. If that makes sense to anyone.."

Makes perfect sense to me. Similar when I was with my partner. I just didn't want to kiss anyone other than him and it was an intimacy I only wanted to share with him

By *ofusplusCouple 27 weeks ago

Limerick

I know it might sound weird, but kissing is just for us, having sex with someone else is different.. we like to keep kissing just for us. If that makes sense to anyone..

Makes perfect sense to me. Similar when I was with my partner. I just didn't want to kiss anyone other than him and it was an intimacy I only wanted to share with him"

I've only just figured out who you are from your comments. Good luck with the new profile

By *ofusplusCouple 27 weeks ago

Limerick

Kissing is a must for me. I'd rather stay at home if it was off the table. Mrs

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Kissing gets my butterflies going so it’s a must for me

Makes perfect sense to me. Similar when I was with my partner. I just didn't want to kiss anyone other than him and it was an intimacy I only wanted to share with him

I've only just figured out who you are from your comments. Good luck with the new profile "

Thank you

By *obnbetzWoman 27 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

I can’t imagine having sex with anyone without kissing them 1st.

Stop looking at sex as a transaction and more towards an experience with the said person/people you will enjoy it way more. That’s my opinion anyways.

By *otownkid1967Man 27 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Has to be kidding to get things going.

By *amson4DelilahCouple 27 weeks ago

ballina

"Kissing is a must for me. I'd rather stay at home if it was off the table. Mrs "

Ya me too.. but I understand those who don't

Not really..but some couples it's a no..each to their own

By *ORBCouple 27 weeks ago

Dundalk

We both enjoy kissing so it will always be an important part of any meet.

By *itlbeeCouple 27 weeks ago

Ireland

[Removed by poster at 21/11/23 13:59:28]

By *itlbeeCouple 27 weeks ago

Ireland

If you're asking about people having a "no kissing" rule, they exist but they are rare.

I hear there more common among newbie couples and it's one of the first things to get dropped.

Being sexual without kissing feels weird to us. Sex is inherently intimate.

I think for couples who do this they warm things up with their own partner before swapping for sex.

If the kissing was sexy, nothing else will be

By *j2000Man 27 weeks ago

mayo

"If the kissing was sexy, nothing else will be"

"If the kissing was sexy, nothing else will be"

Opps meant if the kissing wasn't sexy nothing else will be.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 27 weeks ago

Portstewart

Kissing is a very important part of our sex lives so couldn't do without it

By *eathguy200Man 27 weeks ago

trim

Kissing is a must x

No kissing I’m out

By *eathguy200Man 27 weeks ago

trim

"No kissing I’m out "

Me too

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 27 weeks ago

Midlands

Kissing is always good. Gets the juices flowing unless she’s after belching

No , not at all, it's all part of the foreplay

By *ot so needyMan 27 weeks ago

Galway

Kissing is an important part of a meet to me. It shows how powerful it is if people think a situation is not intimate and can detach themselves by removing it.

It is the most personal part of sex and I need to feel that connection with someone.

By *ild WomanWoman 27 weeks ago

Carlow

It all started with a kiss

By *ake_Taxi.ieCouple 27 weeks ago

somewhere

Kissing for me (male) is my way to ascertain sexual Attraction. I can see someone and think “yes you are attractive” but that could be the same as looking at a pretty flower or a nice looking car. For there to be sexual attraction, the kiss has to be had and if it isn’t for me in the kiss, they aren’t for me in the bedroom.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 27 weeks ago

kinkytown

If they're no kissing we won't be meeting. We use it as a way to ascertain chemistry

By *ingpot!Man 27 weeks ago

West Cork

"If they're no kissing we won't be meeting. We use it as a way to ascertain chemistry "

Absolutely ^^

To each their own of course and absolutely understand why some people don't allow it during extramarital play but sex without kissing is pointless imo

» Add a new message to this topic