FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Friendly fire

Friendly fire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man 27 weeks ago

somewhere

So people of fab that play in a group or 3sum ....have ye ever been hit with friendy fire by mistake

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan 27 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

No so much friendly fire but have stood on a few land mines ( discarded condoms left on the floor) it's one of the few things that I'd actually slap someone over if I saw them do it

By *lassy lady 216Woman 27 weeks ago

Craigavon

Not by mistake no but then again I do like a nice coverage lol

somewhere

"No so much friendly fire but have stood on a few land mines ( discarded condoms left on the floor) it's one of the few things that I'd actually slap someone over if I saw them do it"

Never heard of the land mines before...what a brilliant name ...

By *ackandsashaCouple 27 weeks ago

West Dublin

No, but hit a guy twice. First time many years ag, me and him were either side of a bed, finishing by hand. May have been a single bed. This was after a long 4some session which included his wife. Sasha was on the bed bringing herself to orgasm. We were both aiming for her tits. As i shot my load, all you could hear was the guy shouting, "you hit me, you hit me. Would pay to have it on video.

Second time was in a dark room in a threesome. We had had an amazing threesome. We were trying for ( our first time ) dp. I got way too excited and decided to finish myself over her pussy as I was cumming anyway. Unfortunately he ( a long time very good friend ) had decided to have his lick her pussy....

I'll remeber his scream to my dying day

somewhere

"No, but hit a guy twice. First time many years ag, me and him were either side of a bed, finishing by hand. May have been a single bed. This was after a long 4some session which included his wife. Sasha was on the bed bringing herself to orgasm. We were both aiming for her tits. As i shot my load, all you could hear was the guy shouting, "you hit me, you hit me. Would pay to have it on video.

Second time was in a dark room in a threesome. We had had an amazing threesome. We were trying for ( our first time ) dp. I got way too excited and decided to finish myself over her pussy as I was cumming anyway. Unfortunately he ( a long time very good friend ) had decided to have his lick her pussy....

I'll remeber his scream to my dying day "

Crying laughing reading this ...hope it didn't hit his eyes at least

By *otownkid1967Man 27 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Yeah , first time it happened,the other guy came too quick and caught me on the chest. The lady soon cleaned it up .

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Rural

Us Bisexuals are immune to landmines

By *tanonieMan 27 weeks ago

killorglin

Yeah have been in the firing line a few times for sure . Ah sher it happens eh

» Add a new message to this topic