FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Photos of women on single male profiles

Photos of women on single male profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot so needy OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Galway

Just wondering all the single guys with pictures of women sucking or fucking in their pictures do ye ask them for permission to use these pics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin

"Just wondering all the single guys with pictures of women sucking or fucking in their pictures do ye ask them for permission to use these pics."
Do you expect honest answers here?

By *ot so needy OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Galway

"Just wondering all the single guys with pictures of women sucking or fucking in their pictures do ye ask them for permission to use these pics.Do you expect honest answers here? "

I don't know what to expect

By *razy-CplCouple 26 weeks ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Just wondering all the single guys with pictures of women sucking or fucking in their pictures do ye ask them for permission to use these pics."

I have a big hate for these pics ,on some , all you can see is just the guys cock , the rest of the pic is the woman , i dont know how its allowed on a single guys peofile

Mrs crazy

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 26 weeks ago

ireland

Only just pulled a married guy up on this ,his wife is aware hes here (so he told me ),but unsure of she wants to join in (likely story)Anyway he sent me a facepic of her without her consent -Instant block !

By *ackandsashaCouple 26 weeks ago

West Dublin

I've even seen pics, lots of them of just a woman on single guys pics. And they get fabbed ! I think they shouldn't get past the moderators tbh.

By *aughty MilfCouple 26 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

"Just wondering all the single guys with pictures of women sucking or fucking in their pictures do ye ask them for permission to use these pics.

I have a big hate for these pics ,on some , all you can see is just the guys cock , the rest of the pic is the woman , i dont know how its allowed on a single guys peofile

Mrs crazy "

I definitely agree there

By *aughty MilfCouple 26 weeks ago

"I've even seen pics, lots of them of just a woman on single guys pics. And they get fabbed ! I think they shouldn't get past the moderators tbh."
I'm surprised they do if it's a single guy not even a couple

By *ome_wild_girlWoman 26 weeks ago

Antrim Town

Instant turn off for me whether permission is granted or not.

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

It isn’t a huge turn off for me if the photo is tagged and if the person is in their verifications. In that situation it is no different to a couples profile really - the couples profile could have multiple women and no permission granted and likewise there are single female profiles where the question could be asked of a guy.

Once tagged and verified- single m/f/cpl that’s grand. In any of these scenarios it would spark a red flag for me regardless of who they are.

By *ilverfox74Man 26 weeks ago

dublin offaly

It’s the law of the land to get permission or so I thought. Either way I ask if I want to put up one

By *otwifepamCouple 25 weeks ago

Cork

Being sent videos

With the girls face showing …. Not cool!

By *axlecool03Man 25 weeks ago

Dublin

dont think it matters as long as the face is not reconizable

By *ipstick KissesWoman 25 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Yeah I'm not keen if all of a guy's photos are of just his cock inside a woman (or a procession of various women) I'm even less impressed to receive them in my inbox. Like what am I meant to do with that? Congratulate him on knowing how to have intercourse?

I want to see the person behind the profile, not a photographic account of his exploits. No issue with one or two in amongst a good gallery of photos of him, so long as it looks like there's permission to use the images as a previous poster said, either by tagging or by verification.

Then again it's another useful filter. I'm unlikely to even reply to someone with a gallery of such photos

By *dfabMan 25 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Nobody, bar one, seems to question if the guys in the single womens pics were asked if their cock/face were asked for consent to be shown!

Quid pro quo folks.

We're not just beef either

By *chochamberWoman 25 weeks ago

Limerick

Fake couples profiles, only female pics, then some entitled lurkey male prowling around behind it. No thanks.

By *dfabMan 25 weeks ago

Dunboyne

"Fake couples profiles, only female pics, then some entitled lurkey male prowling around behind it. No thanks. "

Yeah and then those hidden profiles that you're dying to see

Kidding

By *ingletWoman 25 weeks ago

Kilkenny

I have pictures on my my profile that aren't just me but permission was always asked before taking the pictures and before posting

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

"Nobody, bar one, seems to question if the guys in the single womens pics were asked if their cock/face were asked for consent to be shown!

Quid pro quo folks.

We're not just beef either "

Exactly- the single guy bashing lately has gone to a whole new level.

"Fake couples profiles, only female pics, then some entitled lurkey male prowling around behind it. No thanks. "

And then there are the couples who also have singles profiles with other people in them. I don’t see the difference between genuine singles and couples with single profiles when it comes to the ‘other people in pictures’ debate.

I’m in a real and haven’t set up a couples profile - the difference in how my oh is treated ‘as a single v as a cpl’ by people who don’t know him/us on here is night and day.

By *ingletWoman 25 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"Fake couples profiles, only female pics, then some entitled lurkey male prowling around behind it. No thanks.

And then there are the couples who also have singles profiles with other people in them. I don’t see the difference between genuine singles and couples with single profiles when it comes to the ‘other people in pictures’ debate.

I’m in a real and haven’t set up a couples profile - the difference in how my oh is treated ‘as a single v as a cpl’ by people who don’t know him/us on here is night and day.

I was speaking to a couple where he has a single profile as well as the couple one and they say the same thing, the two are viewed very different

"

By *amsonite69Man 25 weeks ago

Belfast

Shouldnt be posting identifiable pics of someone else unless you also have a couples account with them imho

By *chochamberWoman 25 weeks ago

Limerick

Anyone who has a profile that says nothing about that person (regardless of pics or bio about someone else) will be ignored /blocked by me. I ve learned that the hard way, entitled in a profile, entitled in life. Think they are above reciprocation, takers, me, me, me.

"Shouldnt be posting identifiable pics of someone else unless you also have a couples account with them imho"

Identifiable is a different conversation again. I think this post started out as just females in male pics in general.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 25 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Laura has been featured in a few male profiles without her permission. Its unpleasant but I don't think anyone would know it was her. I'm certain it happens to men too.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 25 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

But yeah with permission or without permission are very different things. The person randomly viewing the profile will have no idea which is which so it's a tricky one. I do find it odd where single people seem to have the focus of pictures being someone other than themselves in a "here's one I fucked earlier" style.

By *obnbetzWoman 25 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

Subtle pics are fine. But too explicit pics and videos are a massive turn off.

By *ealitybitesMan 25 weeks ago

Belfast

Apart from the whole issue of how some pics get passed mods while others don't I've always struggled with the idea of having the focus of any pic on someone other than the owner of the profile.

It's my shop window and if I'm selling meat and 2 veg why would I only have peaches in my window?

If I was a woman looking at a male profile full of other women I would view it exactly the same way I already view all the single women profiles full of cocks or someone hanging out of the back of them.

If that's their USP it's obvious they think it's the only way they will attract others.

I know women who have had their pics used on single male profiles and some who have even had a couples profile created using their pics without permission.

They have been reported and removed only to reappear a few months down the line.

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman 25 weeks ago

From a galaxy far far away

[Removed by poster at 26/11/23 09:48:00]

By *mmortalValkyrieWoman 25 weeks ago

From a galaxy far far away

As above...nope...big nope.

For me, its extremely off putting for a single male profile to be filled with sex shots... yea we get it, you're a ride.... but its not the random girl in the photo im interested in....its you.

Also if the girls featured are all nimble waifs.. .what is He doing messaging me, crosses my mind...

So for me, its a turn off.

Stick to shots in the loo, remote control or beer can measuring, pink gf/wife decorated bedroom or decades old photos one please... lol

By *aughty MilfCouple 25 weeks ago

Some guys I notice have those pics on there profile but not actually meet verified on fab .....

By *itlbeeCouple 25 weeks ago

Ireland

Bit of a turn off for me.

If they are consensual play-pics, I would really need for them to be very much consensual, especially faces blurred, even their profile tagged.

[Removed by poster at 26/11/23 10:47:38]

I’ll reiterate what I said earlier- it doesn’t matter if it’s a guy/female/cpl - I can actually see profiles on this thread complaining about single guys yet have people on their own public pics, untagged and no evidence of permission having been saught.

I think before we ‘single out’ single guys we should all go and see if our own profiles meet the standards we have set single guys.

Yes photos should have permission granted but my immediate thought wouldn’t be - single go so they haven’t permission granted v’s women, cpl - they have.

If single guys should only have themselves in them then couples should only have the cpl- no extra’s - otherwise it is pot kettle black!

By *on Juan the MADridMan 25 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Yes, in fact most of them are on their profiles as well.

By *electableicecreamMan 25 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 26/11/23 11:09:07]

By *electableicecreamMan 25 weeks ago

The West

"I’ll reiterate what I said earlier- it doesn’t matter if it’s a guy/female/cpl - I can actually see profiles on this thread complaining about single guys yet have people on their own public pics, untagged and no evidence of permission having been saught.

I think before we ‘single out’ single guys we should all go and see if our own profiles meet the standards we have set single guys.

Yes photos should have permission granted but my immediate thought wouldn’t be - single go so they haven’t permission granted v’s women, cpl - they have.

If single guys should only have themselves in them then couples should only have the cpl- no extra’s - otherwise it is pot kettle black!"

There's photos of me on another profile. I gave permission and I asked not to be identified.

It's a tricky one.

But yeah guys catch a lot of flack for using photos that include women. Never heard the same for couples or single women.

By *amsonite69Man 25 weeks ago

Belfast

"Shouldnt be posting identifiable pics of someone else unless you also have a couples account with them imho

Identifiable is a different conversation again. I think this post started out as just females in male pics in general.

"

true

We have permission for any pics including others , they don't want tagged in pics and some have the pics on there profile also with our permission

"I’ll reiterate what I said earlier- it doesn’t matter if it’s a guy/female/cpl - I can actually see profiles on this thread complaining about single guys yet have people on their own public pics, untagged and no evidence of permission having been saught.

If single guys should only have themselves in them then couples should only have the cpl- no extra’s - otherwise it is pot kettle black!

There's photos of me on another profile. I gave permission and I asked not to be identified.

It's a tricky one.

But yeah guys catch a lot of flack for using photos that include women. Never heard the same for couples or single women. "

The really do. There’s 1000 to 1 in terms of guys to girls it would seem - but here’s the thing, if we want to keep the decent ones we need to stop the single guy bashing. I’ve seen so many get pissed off and leave because they are held to a much higher standard of accountability to couples / single women. Is it any wonder then we see fake couple profiles pop up with guys trying to circumvent the loophole.

I’ve been in groups where guys get kicked off for sharing photos they had permission to share yet cpls / single females do the same and nothing said.

PMs from single guys and they are again thrown out yet informed women/cpls aren’t accountable to the same rules?

Sorry on a rant now but it really does annoy me cause to me we should all be held to the same high standards - end of!

Ok that’s enough of the forums for me today lol

By *affa31Woman 25 weeks ago

Galway

Imo any pic on your profile should have you as the main focus of that picture.

If someone is posting a pic on their profile where 90% of the pic is someone else, it shouldn’t be allowed.

Knowing whether permission has been sought and received for a pic to be posted is impossible unless you know everyone in the pic and can ask them.

By *iny DelightWoman 25 weeks ago

City Centre

I'm with Samantha and Jaffa on this issue.

The rules clearly state if someone is identifiable in a photo, you must be able to provide written consent if asked for it. I know this only applies if the face is not obscured, but still.

Consent can't be proved, watermarked/tagged or not. For me it's problematic.

[Removed by poster at 26/11/23 12:02:40]

By *eijaWoman 25 weeks ago

City Centre

Pet hate of mine...a load of pics of different women and only the guys dick showing...even worse bareback pics of different women on the same profile. Major red flag and major turn off. How are those pics going to entice anyone to meet you??

Consent is SO important..I always ask and only post if I've gotten it...likewise any pics of me, I have always approved. I most certainly would call someone out if consent is not given.

B x

A personal dislike of mine is single guys having pictures of having sex with no condoms.

When you point this out 'its my gf, wife, fb/fwb'

Instant block from me.

There are a few pictures of me on a guys profile without being asked. My face is partly covered by an emojie.

I wasn't overly happy and found out by accident.

By *rishcouple12Couple 25 weeks ago

Cork County

Huge turn off for us when we see females on a guy's profile especially when they aren't identified by a user name.

Some photos show more of the female than the guy.

To us it comes across as if they are trying to say look I've had sex

It’s just not something I would ever do even with permission … leave some things to the imagination

By *herrybomb77Woman 25 weeks ago

Belgium and Luxembourg

I think the site definitely has rules on posting pics of people having sex, especially if one of the partners can be clearly identified. I respect that.

What grates my cheese are all the saucy pics of Madame on couples profiles and one hairy blurry dick pic from 5 years ago from Monsieur.

I never assume anything when I get messaged from a couples profile except chances are, it's Monsieur doing the messaging while Madame is "away".

Red flag.

As for single guy profiles with endless dick pics, pics of them being "serviced" and sparse info and precious few verifications, especially recent ones... I ignore most of the time.

By *herrybomb77Woman 25 weeks ago

Belgium and Luxembourg

You should report it to admin. I always seek permission from my partners for play pics.

By *s LollyWoman 25 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Any person in my pictures and videos have given me their permission to share

By *ranfrascoMan 25 weeks ago

Dublin

Hahahaha, good question, man. All my pics are from Partner side. Most of the times, the man side.

I.E my profile pic, and sometimes I took pics by myself, but didn't have time when I'm playing, hahaha

I know for a fact some men don't have consent to upload pics of others....(women)....it happened to me....a guy I used to meet regularly who turned into a creep #stalker had a pic of me & him as a profile photo....I did send it to him when we were an 'item'....but that photo was never shared publicly anywhere by me, it's not even here in my friends only....

It's a crime now taken very seriously thankfully but I had great difficulty trying to 'persuade' him to take it down....A nightmare tbh....I was very recognisable in said pic

If single guys should only have themselves in them then couples should only have the cpl- no extra’s - otherwise it is pot kettle black!"

Well said, as see allot woman ranting on about single guys! Making statements like fake account… extra! On and On..

I have seen many single females with pussies out, and top it all with guys dick in thier pussy! So what’s the problem? Then delete your fab account, then fab is not for you. And to top it all, guy messages single ladies. And nothing!

Please ones winging please look at selfs first!

"I know for a fact some men don't have consent to upload pics of others....(women)....it happened to me....a guy I used to meet regularly who turned into a creep #stalker had a pic of me & him as a profile photo....I did send it to him when we were an 'item'....but that photo was never shared publicly anywhere by me, it's not even here in my friends only....

It's a crime now taken very seriously thankfully but I had great difficulty trying to 'persuade' him to take it down....A nightmare tbh....I was very recognisable in said pic "

He is totally in the wrong there!!! What a fucker

"I know for a fact some men don't have consent to upload pics of others....(women)....it happened to me....a guy I used to meet regularly who turned into a creep #stalker had a pic of me & him as a profile photo....I did send it to him when we were an 'item'....but that photo was never shared publicly anywhere by me, it's not even here in my friends only....

It's a crime now taken very seriously thankfully but I had great difficulty trying to 'persuade' him to take it down....A nightmare tbh....I was very recognisable in said pic

He is totally in the wrong there!!! What a fucker"

Yes he sure was some nasty surprise....it was revenge for me not wanting to see him anymore....

By *ipstick KissesWoman 25 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Just wondering all the single guys with pictures of women sucking or fucking in their pictures do ye ask them for permission to use these pics.

Hahahaha, good question, man. All my pics are from Partner side. Most of the times, the man side.

I.E my profile pic, and sometimes I took pics by myself, but didn't have time when I'm playing, hahaha"

The ladies in your photos must be incredibly agile (or have incredibly long arms) to have achieved those angles

Taking the photos doesn't equate to giving permission for them to used on another's profile.

Re: holding women and couples to the same standard as guys, I know I do. I'd go as far as saying that I perhaps hold them to a higher standard. But the question asked by the OP was regarding single guys. If the question was asked of any demographic, my answer would be the same.

He is totally in the wrong there!!! What a fucker

Yes he sure was some nasty surprise....it was revenge for me not wanting to see him anymore.... "

Good on you, you want someone can trust!

Not someone selfish just thinks of him self

What's worse is when I see girls in pics full face not even a nail of the male in pic and if he has any pics up his face isn't showing. I think admin need to be more careful what pics they approve

Misses

By *panishRebelMan 25 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Just read through the op and all replies. It strikes me that any single man, with an ounce of sense would think twice about using others with or without permission on their photos.

Many have pointed out the difficult or double standards between single men, women and couples.

Perhaps there is no one absolute right way to have a profile. But I think consideration of others is a must. Even if one thinks they are over the top etc. People feel how they do. Permission is the same as consent.

Consent is the base standard and I hope we can all agree on that!

By *ickvanwinkleMan 25 weeks ago

belfast

Sorry for the rant but the worse has to be the number of fuking sados who are male with a fake female profile either get a life or try a gay site ffs..

» Add a new message to this topic