FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rate my profile

Rate my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittyWisperer OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Dublin

Don't really ask for things like this but would appreciate a profile rating, things that are bad or good about my profile. Idm if you're harsh. I'm here to learn Thanks and appreciate it if you do decide to comment/rate.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *chochamberWoman 26 weeks ago

Limerick

Lovely pics, sensibly written profile, some thought in it. 9 out of 10.

I personally don't like Dom Sub BS, just seems ridiculous to me and I couldn't tolerate discussing it or engaging in it. Something wrong with power play in intimate settings, it's where sex turns into a control issue and (to me) is unhealthy.

So it would be a no for me as you are too young and the Dom nonsense is immature twwttery IMO, but you have a beautiful body and no doubt are up for fun, which you will find.

Dublin

"Lovely pics, sensibly written profile, some thought in it. 9 out of 10.

I personally don't like Dom Sub BS, just seems ridiculous to me and I couldn't tolerate discussing it or engaging in it. Something wrong with power play in intimate settings, it's where sex turns into a control issue and (to me) is unhealthy.

So it would be a no for me as you are too young and the Dom nonsense is immature twwttery IMO, but you have a beautiful body and no doubt are up for fun, which you will find. "

I really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback and it will definitely be noted haha. Thanks again

By *itlbeeCouple 26 weeks ago

Ireland

As above poster noted. The 'Dom" persona isn't for everyone.

and especially when you consider the power imbalances that come into play for women meeting strange men on the internet, it can be off putting initially.

Remember that pretty much all women approach casual sex with men, from a place of having a fear of sexual assault. We are wary.

So do you want to say you *are* a dom, or that you often enjoy playing that role if it's desired?

By *electableicecreamMan 26 weeks ago

The West

It's a good profile.

Top three pictures the same? Givee the ladies what the want and consider a few different angles? Good photos though.

Agree with the above. There might be no need to straight out say you are a Dom unless your only interested in meeting women for D/s relationship. It will narrow your options considerably.

By *ofusplusCouple 26 weeks ago

Limerick

Welcome to Fab!

Yeah, the dom/sub thing can scare people and often induces eye rolls, especially when you are so young and thus inexperienced.

We would assume from your profile that you are attached and playing away simply because you haven't stated that you are single.

Also you say that you are sarcastic and witty but your bio doesn't portray that. I'd suggest getting creative with it, show us that witty side!

Also keep adding new pictures every week to make yourself more visible.

If you can get that right then you'll have a pretty decent profile. Good luck. Mrs

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 26 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.

By *ofusplusCouple 26 weeks ago

Limerick

"Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark."

ChatGPT 4 would give you better suggestions (cheapskate )

Dublin

Highly appreciate all the comments and consider them highly due to the concerns that come with them, I asked to get cooked and that I did haha

By *electableicecreamMan 26 weeks ago

The West

"Highly appreciate all the comments and consider them highly due to the concerns that come with them, I asked to get cooked and that I did haha"

If you want to see what getting cooked looks like post a thread titled 'why can't I get a meet?'.

Actually don't. Don't ever do it.

Dublin

"Highly appreciate all the comments and consider them highly due to the concerns that come with them, I asked to get cooked and that I did haha

If you want to see what getting cooked looks like post a thread titled 'why can't I get a meet?'.

Actually don't. Don't ever do it."

Hahahahaha I fully believe you and will not be attempting, not just yet anyway haha

By *ardyboy54321Man 26 weeks ago

Fermanagh

"Don't really ask for things like this but would appreciate a profile rating, things that are bad or good about my profile. Idm if you're harsh. I'm here to learn Thanks and appreciate it if you do decide to comment/rate. "
I'd say go for a higher watt bulbs but apart from that I'd say it's a fair decent profile

By *ilthyNightsCouple 26 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Folks who say they aren't new to the scene but are unable to get anyone they know from the scene to verify them, make me go hmmmm a bit. Other than that the profile looks good!

» Add a new message to this topic