FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fake profiles

Fake profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    26 weeks ago

Hey guys is it just me or are 90% of the pages on here pretending to be couples it seems most of the time men are making these pages just so they can cheat ? Just wondering if we have been unlucky or it's normal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ethmeonfireMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin

I wouldn’t say 90% but yeah a lot of single guys have couples profile pretending just to meet with couples or women. Biggest red flag is only male images

By *ealitybitesMan 26 weeks ago

Belfast

I've never chatted to a fake or catfishing profile in the years I've been here.

"I've never chatted to a fake or catfishing profile in the years I've been here. "

Thanks for the reply maybe iv been unlucky

"I wouldn’t say 90% but yeah a lot of single guys have couples profile pretending just to meet with couples or women. Biggest red flag is only male images"

Most profiles that we have had conversations with have both male and females photos would make you wonder if there partner's know

By *rRiosMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin

"I wouldn’t say 90% but yeah a lot of single guys have couples profile pretending just to meet with couples or women. Biggest red flag is only male images

Most profiles that we have had conversations with have both male and females photos would make you wonder if there partner's know "

Ask for a video call with them both, the replies will stop swiftly if it is fake profile. Although I would love to see some home alone style shenanigans of him trying to fake a woman there

By *r_Insatiable666Man 26 weeks ago

Cork

It's more common than you'd think, I might be getting a meet tonight or might just be getting some more gym time, who knows

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

I’m still really new on fab but I have got messages from 3 different profiles in the last week two couples and a single woman. All new profiles and two or three messages in whoosh all gone profile and messages. Wonder if they are spotted as fake and deleted by moderators or fab itself

By *ilthyNightsCouple 26 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

We would very rarely encounter these. We block unverifieds from messaging and I guess that filters out most of them

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 26 weeks ago

kinkytown

Only ever come across this twice in our long time here. Usually it's the single male profiles saying they have a girl up for meeting that raises red flags with us.

By *aid backMan 26 weeks ago

by a lake with my rod out

Are they meet verified? That's a minimum for people on here. Then go with your gut

By *ungry CatCouple 26 weeks ago

Belfast

"I’m still really new on fab but I have got messages from 3 different profiles in the last week two couples and a single woman. All new profiles and two or three messages in whoosh all gone profile and messages. Wonder if they are spotted as fake and deleted by moderators or fab itself "

Many couples and women join the site, get absolutely bombarded by faceless suck and fucks, rethink their decision of joining the site and delete the profile.

Takes a special kind of masochist to push through to see the better side of the community

Belfast

"We would very rarely encounter these. We block unverifieds from messaging and I guess that filters out most of them"

Same.

Can't remember last time we came across a profile where we even suspected that it was a single guy pretending to be a woman or a couple

Thanks for the responses guys now another question how do I close the thread or delete it ? Or does it just stay active

East / North, Cork

Also bear in mind that just because it's the man on the couples profile that mostly responds, doesn't mean that he's the only person there. Many couples have one that runs the account but the other still plays.

East / North, Cork

If you want a thread deleted then mail an administrator and ask, you can't delete it yourself

By *ohnmac7Man 26 weeks ago

blanchardstown

"Are they meet verified? That's a minimum for people on here. Then go with your gut "

I'm not meet verified but a genuine single bloke looking for a laugh but I find I don't get much replys I'd say it's from all the creeps that are messaging just turns all the women off unverified people am il right in saying this

By *ad IdeaMan 26 weeks ago

Limerick

Genuine profiles are usually meet and photoverified with them displayed to wiev.

By *ohnmac7Man 26 weeks ago

blanchardstown

"Genuine profiles are usually meet and photoverified with them displayed to wiev. "

Yes I understand but how to get meet verified if you barely even get a reply haha

By *og-ManMan 26 weeks ago

somewhere

"Are they meet verified? That's a minimum for people on here. Then go with your gut

I'm not meet verified but a genuine single bloke looking for a laugh but I find I don't get much replys I'd say it's from all the creeps that are messaging just turns all the women off unverified people am il right in saying this "

No ....to be brutally honest if you don't get replies to messages it's down to yourself and no one else in fairness

Yes women and couples probably get lots of messages if their filters allow but everyone says they're genuine and its the others that are creeps

By *aughtytwosome1000Couple 26 weeks ago

truro

We have come back after few years away due to kids and noticed how much it has changed here.. couples always used to be chatting meeting arranging partys. Now seems to be too many profiles where bloke has permission to play without the other.. big red flag for us

By *rs is a fab fuckCouple 26 weeks ago

City

Fake profiles, user no longer on site, does make you laugh. Doesn’t it

By *orny4UtwoCouple 26 weeks ago

N County Dublin/Meath

"Fake profiles, user no longer on site, does make you laugh. Doesn’t it "
unbelievable

Belfast

"Fake profiles, user no longer on site, does make you laugh. Doesn’t it "

Looks like they just weren't happy with their first impressions. Takes a special kind of masochist to persevere when your profile is new and all you get bombarded with is suck and fucks who prey on new profiles

By *r_Insatiable666Man 26 weeks ago

Cork

"Fake profiles, user no longer on site, does make you laugh. Doesn’t it

Looks like they just weren't happy with their first impressions. Takes a special kind of masochist to persevere when your profile is new and all you get bombarded with is suck and fucks who prey on new profiles "

I was chatting last week to a really interesting woman, on Saturday while I was busy, I had seen a message verification, when I had the chance to come back on, she had deleted her account. C'est la vie

» Add a new message to this topic