FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fakes!?

Fakes!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

How do you tell the difference from a fake profile and a genuine one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Dublin

You can use sites like Yandex to check if they have taken their profile pics off the internet

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

What do you mean by fake ?

Guys pretending to be ladies or couples? Or just pretending to be someone else?

By *iscuits8Man 28 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"What do you mean by fake ?

Guys pretending to be ladies or couples? Or just pretending to be someone else? "

That or maybe ones that behind the "real" person, are actually set up to offer paid services I'd say?

By *ealitybitesMan 28 weeks ago

Belfast

If it's more orange than the others it's usually out of a bottle.

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 28 weeks ago

kinkytown

"You can use sites like Yandex to check if they have taken their profile pics off the internet "

Is it any good? We use tineye and that's fairly bang on but you'll get the odd miss if that makes sense

By *inkywife1981Couple 28 weeks ago

A town near you

We can usually tell if someone's profile is fake and we tend to just delete any mail sent rather than engage with them.

By *if_JuliaCouple 28 weeks ago

Dungannon

Google lens can help by searching if the pictures were taken from somewhere else

By *ipstick KissesWoman 28 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

The problem with threads like this, is that it gives those nefarious types a "how to" manual

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Dublin

"You can use sites like Yandex to check if they have taken their profile pics off the internet

Is it any good? We use tineye and that's fairly bang on but you'll get the odd miss if that makes sense "

Seems to work but I'm no expert in these things tbh.

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 28 weeks ago

Midlands

The no.1 hardest part of fab- trying to out the time wasters on here. But every site has it. Even the verified profiles.

What can you do Just keep positive and hopefully the fellow members and administrators keep on top of things so the large portion of users are genuinely seeking the swingers lifestyle.

By *ofusplusCouple 28 weeks ago

Limerick

There are several indicators:

- couples and ladies sending a good-looking face pic in their first message

- one veri from a man (often hidden)

- sending messages with loads of kisses after every sentence (to make it look like it came from a lady)

- trying to move you to another chatting platform straight away

- 'ladies' being very sexual/graphic in their profile bio

In isolation, they may not be red flags, but any combinations of the above and we're like Sherlock Holmes

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 28 weeks ago

kinkytown

"You can use sites like Yandex to check if they have taken their profile pics off the internet

Is it any good? We use tineye and that's fairly bang on but you'll get the odd miss if that makes sense

Seems to work but I'm no expert in these things tbh."

Another thing to add to our arsenal

By *og-ManMan 28 weeks ago

somewhere

Apart from all the above please report any profiles you find using photo's taken from the internet and hopefully they get a ban by the mods

By *ulu00Woman 28 weeks ago

Donegal

"There are several indicators:

- couples and ladies sending a good-looking face pic in their first message

- one veri from a man (often hidden)

- sending messages with loads of kisses after every sentence (to make it look like it came from a lady)

- trying to move you to another chatting platform straight away

- 'ladies' being very sexual/graphic in their profile bio

In isolation, they may not be red flags, but any combinations of the above and we're like Sherlock Holmes "

This its like gospel for spotting fakes!

By *razy-CplCouple 28 weeks ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We kinda sort out the "time wasters " so to speak , by just meeting people at events or parties , we havent met anyone from here on fab in a long while , its just too much work , to much tenis mailing and nothing comming from it , we dont rule it out , it just doesnt seem to go anywhere , such a shame really, but we still need our profile for parties and events and to keep up to date with them too

Mrs crazy

By *ullyMan 26 weeks ago

Near Clacton

Had a guy supposed to be one half of a couple (guys) kept messaging but I didn't like a couple of things on their profile. Anyhow he sent a friend invite I declined saying I only "friend" people after a meet. So he asked for my face pic, here's mine he added when I looked at it it had "Stock Photo written diagonally across it!

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

So many fake profiles here, it's so easy to make up new profiles just to get to get in contact with you again .

By *inkywife1981Couple 26 weeks ago

A town near you

[Removed by poster at 19/12/23 23:21:34]

By *apri 555Man 26 weeks ago

wexford or Dublin

Possibly a very stupid question but why would someone set up a fake profile. What's the end goal?

"Possibly a very stupid question but why would someone set up a fake profile. What's the end goal?

"

They want to see your verifs see if you met anyone

By *apri 555Man 26 weeks ago

wexford or Dublin

Thanks for the reply, little minx

"Thanks for the reply, little minx "

Anything for you

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 26 weeks ago

The West

"Possibly a very stupid question but why would someone set up a fake profile. What's the end goal?

"

Probably just a bit of a weirdo!..maybe gathering pics, maybe worse.

It's important to remember, lots of people on here with blank profiles, no verifications etc. But it's not them who will be running multiple fake profiles accounts.

One particular man on here runs a load of fake accounts, he got carried away a few years ago and had multiple of similar name. It's just the one account now, constantly spamming!

By *electableicecreamMan 26 weeks ago

The West

I have a separate account for my penis because it just can't be contained

By *adger BrocMan 26 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Is messaging yourself from your fake accounts the first sign of madness? I think I may be going fab crazy.....

Only joking. That is not really me you are chatting to on the Handsomedashingdic or Cumsandgoesallnight profiles.

It's tough enough trying to maintain one profile on here what with all the forum activities, messages, pic fabbing, hotlisting, pic posting, status updating, profile blocking/unblocking.

My fingers are getting way more action than the rest of me.

Definitely taking a break over the holidays. But don't worry the badger always re-emerges from his sett after a little hibernation.

It's absolutely inundated with them. A lot of them have paid accounts now too. Admin our very good at gate keeping you from mentioning other sites, yet can't stop all the fakes. All the ££££ I guess. People get off wasting time.

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

I'm very aware a prominent forumite thinks people are fake just cos they're in a different country

He's said many times in different threads that people are fake cos he can tell by they're plug sockets & light switches they're in a different country.... Sure that doesn't make them fake Eh....

(All well verified too)

Some put Ireland as their country of choice cos they visit regularly & like to play & swing while away.... That by no way means they're fake.....I thought & think it's a very narrow minded way of him to think....

By *adforsexMan 24 weeks ago

Santry

"How do you tell the difference from a fake profile and a genuine one? "
I think it be obvious in some profiles

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

"How do you tell the difference from a fake profile and a genuine one? I think it be obvious in some profiles "

Some actually think if a person looks 'too good' or sounds 'too good' that they are 'Fake' too ....not necessarily the case at all either....

By *ilthyNightsCouple 24 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"How do you tell the difference from a fake profile and a genuine one? I think it be obvious in some profiles

Some actually think if a person looks 'too good' or sounds 'too good' that they are 'Fake' too ....not necessarily the case at all either.... "

To be fair a very professional looking pic with great lighting and backgrounds and angles etc can be an indicator. I'll often tineye a pic that looks amazing, and a lot of the time the pic turns up elsewhere on the internet. It's just another tool in the arsenal to sniff out fakes rather than a dead cert. Some people ARE just that hot and good at pics though!

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 24 weeks ago

The West

Have noticed a reduction in fake accounts recently, anybody else?

Still get messages from some men on single profile with stuff like "couple here too" or some other rubbish, not fake just spam!

Still get the same male account from "Co. Clare" running the same fake couples profile from the "midlands" on a regular basis though!

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

Time wasting is now a fetish and this place is where those with such a fetish are clearly directed.

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

There's an Irish couple here....& I'm almost sure they're fake....they keep sending the same DM over & over which just asks Horny???

Not many women would send that in a first dm though so I'm thinking it's just a Man & not a couple....

By *ountryLad321Man 21 weeks ago

Dublin

You can use Google as well to search!

By *ysteryforareasonWoman 21 weeks ago

Tyrone

"

I've found there's a few reasons for this.

1) the person has no intention of meeting anyone and are just lonely and looking for someone to fill their time with.

2) it's someone you know and have maybe blocked them before, so they try a different angle.

3) quite a few men have couple profiles, pretending to be a couple when in reality it's just them and the female is never available. Again, they're doing this to appeal to singles or couples only interested in chatting to couples.

I've had experience of all 3 and I have heard of married/attached people being caught out by their other half creating a fake profile to catch them out. Not something I've personally experienced but something I've heard tales of.

What happened to the genuine folks on here? Seems harder to navigate amongst all the fakes and time wasters.

By *heCatWhoGotTheCream2024Man 21 weeks ago

Funville

"

I've found there's a few reasons for this. "

Those reasons are quite sad and scary when you think about it

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 21 weeks ago

The West

"

Those reasons are quite sad and scary when you think about it "

Very strange behaviour.

There is one lad on here, site supporter and verified, who's running at least two fake couple accounts, probably more.

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if some of these had accomplices!

By *oger 8Couple 21 weeks ago

tralee

I've seen one pic on here off a huge cock that some are using as a profile pic at least on 5 different profiles,they dont even adapt the photo just paste and copy and it now stands out like a sore thumb,I'm unable to upload pic so you all can see which one it is

By *adconMan 21 weeks ago

carlow

[Removed by poster at 21/01/24 16:07:16]

By *ickheadcuntCouple 21 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

some of the biggest fakes here are well known

By *ysteryforareasonWoman 21 weeks ago

Tyrone

"

Those reasons are quite sad and scary when you think about it

Very strange behaviour.

There is one lad on here, site supporter and verified, who's running at least two fake couple accounts, probably more.

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if some of these had accomplices!"

Yup, I called a guy out on it the other day, three separate accounts, reported them all and all are still up. So I can only assume they allow some people to have multiple accounts. All seems very suspect to me, so I just blocked all 3 of them lol

By *evilinsidemeMan 21 weeks ago

Trim

Depends what you call fake?

Men pretending to women, kind of easy to spot as pics are crap xopies or newly joined with wierd pics, also the way they waffle is a big tell.

Fake as in don't want to swing???? Not sure how is spot them, maybe if they push for webcam and pics more than just wanting to chat and maybe meet.

Fake, as in they never meet or let people down, no way of knowing to you are stood up.

Gut instinct, if it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't

By *lex and RubyCouple 1 week ago

Woking

Our system at least.

Photo verified - provides limited confidence

Verification- checking the credibility. We have seen people who have set up multi accounts to self verify

Been on site for over 6 months and no meets

Been on site and meets like 3 years ago - often couple split up and one side keeping it going. We know couple accounts who are doing this.

Single girl with no verifications- just a total avoid.

WhatsApp- we only use WhatsApp and use voice notes and video to verify. If people are not comfortable sharing then we move on.

By *ire1978Man 1 week ago

meath

That is great to know thanks

» Add a new message to this topic