FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Realtionship

Realtionship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adforsex OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Santry

Do people come on here looking for realtionship swear they do looking at profiles thought this was fab swingers not tinder lmao. My first mistake I think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 18 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Some do some don't. People use the site in different ways. Nothing wrong with that.

Santry

"Some do some don't. People use the site in different ways. Nothing wrong with that."
well I dunno there load dating sites why use fab. I understand needing lot things as women for safety issues but I look at essay profile and can't be arsed reading it lol here for fun is all I can take it or leave it if that's not going make me successful rather be honest then faking it lol

East / North, Cork

Well if you can't be bothered to read profiles I'm fairly sure you're going to be very unsuccessful here.

Santry

"Well if you can't be bothered to read profiles I'm fairly sure you're going to be very unsuccessful here."
yeah but I'll go events been told that's best way to be successful if I get invite. I rather talk in person anyway have craic etc l

East / North, Cork

Yes events are great.. but you need to be meet verified for most. There are sometimes events for unverifieds

Santry

"Yes events are great.. but you need to be meet verified for most. There are sometimes events for unverifieds"
I was invited to one before but I was suffering lot with aniexty and depression so couldn't go I stopped taking my anti depressants which think triggered it but been back on them 3 months now and feel ready go to event in new year if I get invite that is

By *easingTimMan 18 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

Well, if I could find a woman who enjoys dress up, toys, a little kink with lots and lots of sex and is okay with hikes, movies and companionship, I would happily move on from here

Finding balance is the challenge

Santry

"Well, if I could find a woman who enjoys dress up, toys, a little kink with lots and lots of sex and is okay with hikes, movies and companionship, I would happily move on from here

Finding balance is the challenge "

you might find it one day mate

By *ipstick KissesWoman 18 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Some do some don't. People use the site in different ways. Nothing wrong with that. well I dunno there load dating sites why use fab. I understand needing lot things as women for safety issues but I look at essay profile and can't be arsed reading it lol here for fun is all I can take it or leave it if that's not going make me successful rather be honest then faking it lol "

It would make sense if they wanted to meet someone else into the swinging scene.

By *rish In DubaiMan 18 weeks ago

Carlow

"Do people come on here looking for realtionship swear they do looking at profiles thought this was fab swingers not tinder lmao. My first mistake I think. "

It is a swingers site mate.

When do you plan to start doing some?

By *easingTimMan 18 weeks ago

Loughlinstown

"Well, if I could find a woman who enjoys dress up, toys, a little kink with lots and lots of sex and is okay with hikes, movies and companionship, I would happily move on from here

Finding balance is the challenge you might find it one day mate "

--------

Well here's hoping in 2024! PM me at some stage and tell me how you're getting on here. Have a great New Years Op

Santry

Finding balance is the challenge you might find it one day mate

--------

Well here's hoping in 2024! PM me at some stage and tell me how you're getting on here. Have a great New Years Op "

will do happy new year mate here too great 2024 hopefully

Santry

"Some do some don't. People use the site in different ways. Nothing wrong with that. well I dunno there load dating sites why use fab. I understand needing lot things as women for safety issues but I look at essay profile and can't be arsed reading it lol here for fun is all I can take it or leave it if that's not going make me successful rather be honest then faking it lol

It would make sense if they wanted to meet someone else into the swinging scene.

True

"

Santry

"Do people come on here looking for realtionship swear they do looking at profiles thought this was fab swingers not tinder lmao. My first mistake I think.

It is a swingers site mate. When the ladies Start getting interested can't do on my own lol

When do you plan to start doing some? "

Santry

"Do people come on here looking for realtionship swear they do looking at profiles thought this was fab swingers not tinder lmao. My first mistake I think.

When do you plan to start doing some? "

when ladies start getting interested can't do it on my own

Carlow

When do you plan to start doing some? when ladies start getting interested can't do it on my own "

If it's taken you over a year. Something must be wrong. Plenty of woman and couples meeting.

Santry

When do you plan to start doing some? when ladies start getting interested can't do it on my own

If it's taken you over a year. Something must be wrong. Plenty of woman and couples meeting. "

okay GI Joe

By *electableicecreamMan 18 weeks ago

The West

When do you plan to start doing some? when ladies start getting interested can't do it on my own

If it's taken you over a year. Something must be wrong. Plenty of woman and couples meeting. okay GI Joe "

You do realise that ALOT of people read the forums right?

Just sayin, if you want to get meets then playing nice is probably a good start.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 18 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

If it's taken you over a year. Something must be wrong. Plenty of woman and couples meeting. okay GI Joe

Just sayin, if you want to get meets then playing nice is probably a good start."

I'd much rather people show their true colours than play nice

Santry

If it's taken you over a year. Something must be wrong. Plenty of woman and couples meeting. okay GI Joe

Just sayin, if you want to get meets then playing nice is probably a good start."

eh he been passive aggressive in his comment towards me so not going be nice someone been dick to me lol

Santry

It is a swingers site mate. Yeah well I'm not lick arse anyway so no fear that lol

Just sayin, if you want to get meets then playing nice is probably a good start.

I'd much rather people show their true colours than play nice "

Santry

I'd much rather people show their true colours than play nice "

well I'm not lick arse anyway women want someone pander to them fair enough lol

Carlow

Just sayin, if you want to get meets then playing nice is probably a good start. eh he been passive aggressive in his comment towards me so not going be nice someone been dick to me lol "

Passive aggressive hahahah

By *antas_number_one_elfWoman 18 weeks ago

dublin

Lol I love people lacking any sort of social awareness.

Ladies, he is here for fun, and to do you a favour. Meet him for your own sake, you’re missing out otherwise. Plennnnty of mclovin to go round.

» Add a new message to this topic