FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > slut r not

slut r not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hyone. OP   Man  over a year ago

armagh

Y is it that if a man sleeps with loads of girls he is classed as a stud and if a girl sleeps with loads of men she classed as a slut is tht not a bit one sided i would class her as a good girl wht is ur veiw on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it's been this way for centuries... Would love to know when this situation was coined, I'd say some guy had his eye on a bird for weeks, but when she pissed off with his mate because he had a horse, she was labelled a slut...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

That is a problem she is a gud girl wink wink rather than she is independant openminded and exploreing her sexulaty as us men do but with some freedom to do can't understand why women are not afforded the same freedom has it to do with the way Irish society has being moulded over the years

"That is a problem she is a gud girl wink wink rather than she is independant openminded and exploreing her sexulaty as us men do but with some freedom to do can't understand why women are not afforded the same freedom has it to do with the way Irish society has being moulded over the years"

The catholic church might have something to do with it...

armagh

Dont think irish church can talk about anything going by there past

"Dont think irish church can talk about anything going by there past "

I know, don't trust hypocrites

I think slut is a horrible word but at the end of the day its what a lot of us are. Including males. I don't get why girls get more abuse for it than guys... I guess its just a mans world lol

armagh

armagh

"I think slut is a horrible word but at the end of the day its what a lot of us are. Including males. I don't get why girls get more abuse for it than guys... I guess its just a mans world lol"

"Y is it that if a man sleeps with loads of girls he is classed as a stud and if a girl sleeps with loads of men she classed as a slut is tht not a bit one sided i would class her as a good girl wht is ur veiw on this "

i think a lot of men would have a problem having a realationship with a women tht has had a lot of sexual partners or more partners than him!maybe im wrong but ive told a few of me exes how many partners ive had and they were shocked!!im not saying im a slut or anything lol

I found the same. I think guys cant handle the thought that a girl could possibly have as many sexual partners as them.

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

i can handle ppls past as tgatpwdwaatjw what it is, their past, the difference between men and women sleeping with many different partners yrs ago was that men can not conceive children, the fact that more contraception is available really should have brought a change of opinions but alas it has not

Slut shaming is total bullshit and yet another form of misogyny. Hard to believe millions of years of evolution and we are still hung up on stupid rubbish like calling women sluts for enjoying sex.

"Slut shaming is total bullshit and yet another form of misogyny. Hard to believe millions of years of evolution and we are still hung up on stupid rubbish like calling women sluts for enjoying sex."

limerick

"Slut shaming is total bullshit and yet another form of misogyny. Hard to believe millions of years of evolution and we are still hung up on stupid rubbish like calling women sluts for enjoying sex."

Who are we to judge anyone

Were all here for the same reason

So let's life and let live

Be happy and horny

Xxxx

Generally women are the first to accuse another woman of being a slut...we're our own worst enemies.

[Removed by poster at 12/03/13 18:30:45]

"Generally women are the first to accuse another woman of being a slut...we're our own worst enemies. "

very true,i think sum women are worse than guys for calling other women sluts!

"Generally women are the first to accuse another woman of being a slut...we're our own worst enemies. "

Men are sluts women are gems,ladies yous should treat all single men like sluts,men are sluts women are gems xxx ladies rule.

Absolutely...we'd like to think we're all modern thinking and open minded but...deep down that wee voice is still there .....whispering 'nice girls don't ' lol what chance we got? lol

"Men are sluts women are gems,ladies yous should treat all single men like sluts,men are sluts women are gems xxx ladies rule."

lick arse haha

Never tell men the truth we dont deserve any respect always treat them mean and keep them keen and stick a dildo up ther ass any chance yous lovly ladies get ha

Do you like kissing,i love it,probaly my fav thing to do lol

"Do you like kissing,i love it,probaly my fav thing to do lol"

u bloody liar!!

A ma. Has a right to have more than one meat ... ha ha

This is what Burger king says not me ... lol

By *rishcpl1Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Men who have multiple partners are studs or hunks women are sluts slags whores or dirty bitches sadly I don't this will ever change even in this modern era

LOL

"Men who have multiple partners are studs or hunks women are sluts slags whores or dirty bitches sadly I don't this will ever change even in this modern era

LOL"

This is true unfortunatley

if i,m a slut then he,s a slut quite simple lol

limerick

Oooohhh Ty lets get slutty

I think there's a couple of ways of looking at it, a "slut" in my eyes would be someone who would ride whatever he/she gets just for the sake of it, but if u are going out and have a bit of class and standards and happen to get your rock n roll what's wrong with that lol but to be honest i wouldnt want to settle down with a girl who banged half of the town i was in every week either lol btw it's usually only women who call other women sluts

"I think there's a couple of ways of looking at it, a "slut" in my eyes would be someone who would ride whatever he/she gets just for the sake of it, but if u are going out and have a bit of class and standards and happen to get your rock n roll what's wrong with that lol but to be honest i wouldnt want to settle down with a girl who banged half of the town i was in every week either lol btw it's usually only women who call other women sluts"

"I think there's a couple of ways of looking at it, a "slut" in my eyes would be someone who would ride whatever he/she gets just for the sake of it, but if u are going out and have a bit of class and standards and happen to get your rock n roll what's wrong with that lol but to be honest i wouldnt want to settle down with a girl who banged half of the town i was in every week either lol btw it's usually only women who call other women sluts"

what about somone who banged half of this site lol

"Oooohhh Ty lets get slutty "

lets go cj lol

» Add a new message to this topic