FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Where in Ireland ......

Where in Ireland ......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ady Chatterley OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

Athlone

Interesting topic this evening. I've just realised I'm not as travelled around Ireland as I thought. Never been to Donegal, Carlow, Wexford probably a few more.

So sell us your county and why we should visit there.

I'll get the road map out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 14 weeks ago

Cork

Cork.

Enough said

By *traight sligoguy67Man 14 weeks ago

sligo

"Cork.

Enough said "

You forgot boi

By *traight sligoguy67Man 14 weeks ago

sligo

Sligo....aannnnddddd.....I got nothing

By *onegal82Man 14 weeks ago

letterkenny/Belfast

"Interesting topic this evening. I've just realised I'm not as travelled around Ireland as I thought. Never been to Donegal, Carlow, Wexford probably a few more.

I'll get the road map out."

Definitely gotta visit Donegal

One more scenic and even tho we forgotten it’s a must visit

By *aptain Caveman41Man 14 weeks ago

Home

Limerick, sporting capital of Ireland.

By *tingray271Man 14 weeks ago

Sligo Donegal

Come to Donegal. Most northerly county. Visit Glenveagh national Park and Slieve league. The highest cliffs in Europe. Spectacular mountains to climb. And some of the best beaches in Ireland.

By *iscuits8Man 14 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Come to Meath becauuuuse... I dunno, I'm here? And the tea is on me because I'm sound like that. Ah no, loads and loads of historical stuff. And plenty of decent boozers.

I've travelled around a good bit, I'd say I've been to every county at least a couple of times each. Leads me on to wondering if anyone's ever done a Fab social/meet in all 32 I think I'm on... ehhh, 6!

By *un on fabMan 14 weeks ago

Mallow

"Cork.

Enough said "

Has everything you'll ever want to see...

Home

"Cork.

Enough said

Has everything you'll ever want to see..."

you won't see many hurler's down there

By *reyingbeardMan 14 weeks ago

city

"Cork.

Enough said

Has everything you'll ever want to see... you won't see many hurler's down there "

A lot more all Ireland medals down there tho

Home

"Cork.

Enough said

Has everything you'll ever want to see... you won't see many hurler's down there

A lot more all Ireland medals down there tho "

won't be any for a while yet

By *reyingbeardMan 14 weeks ago

city

"Cork.

Enough said

Has everything you'll ever want to see... you won't see many hurler's down there

A lot more all Ireland medals down there tho won't be any for a while yet "

Long way to 30

Home

"Cork.

Enough said

A lot more all Ireland medals down there tho won't be any for a while yet

Long way to 30 "

a hopefully after this year we will be out in front with 6 Munsters in a row and 5 All Ireland's in a row.

By *leasurer77Man 14 weeks ago

Athlone

"Cork.

Enough said

Long way to 30 a hopefully after this year we will be out in front with 6 Munsters in a row and 5 All Ireland's in a row. "

As long as the players avoid the nightclubs!

By *hiteKniteMan 14 weeks ago

Nearby

"Interesting topic this evening. I've just realised I'm not as travelled around Ireland as I thought. Never been to Donegal, Carlow, Wexford probably a few more.

Louth. Because it’s the smallest county, so you can have it done in a day and move on to somewhere else

By *og-ManMan 14 weeks ago

somewhere

Down to Cork,spend a night there with some nice accommodation and then take one of my favorite roads the N71 to Kenmare ....stunning scenery

Or head to Tralee and head over the connor pass to Dingle

Absolutely love Kerry ....teenage holidays on my own to Castlegregory gave me the taste

By *otownkid1967Man 14 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Laois ,err err err ahh forget it

Home

"Cork.

Enough said

Long way to 30 a hopefully after this year we will be out in front with 6 Munsters in a row and 5 All Ireland's in a row.

As long as the players avoid the nightclubs!"

don't believe everything you hear,

By *ermbiMan 14 weeks ago

Ballyshannon

Fermanagh - the lakeland County. Visit the world's only cross border geo Park containing the Marble Arch Caves. See Enniskillen an island town with nice bars and restaurants. Take a trip on lough erne and spend time in Devenish Island with its monastic ruins and preserved round Tower.

By *un on fabMan 14 weeks ago

Mallow

"Fermanagh - the lakeland County. Visit the world's only cross border geo Park containing the Marble Arch Caves. See Enniskillen an island town with nice bars and restaurants. Take a trip on lough erne and spend time in Devenish Island with its monastic ruins and preserved round Tower."

Naw, it's just not Cork....

By *hawn ScottMan 14 weeks ago

london Brixton

Been to every county

By *astelloWoman 14 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Kerry of course.

Mountains, beaches, bars, roses, goats.

Witty girls who like wine..

Plus many artisan gin, whiskey and beer makers.

Did l say ice cream too...

Tis the Kingdom after all.

By *lwayshornydubMan 14 weeks ago

south

I've been to them all or at least I think I have. Donegal is a must see, my favourite county by far, I go every year for a long weekend and won't be stopping anytime soon. No way would I live there but it's perfect for a break from city life. Beaches to die for and they are empty, rugged scenery everywhere, moving mountains and a killer coast drive. The locals are decent folk too

By *ilderMan 14 weeks ago

dublin

Dublin, more swingers than any other county

By *eard and BoobsCouple 14 weeks ago

Portstewart

In my area we have carrickarede rope bridge, giants causeway, dark hedges and the worlds oldest legal distillery

By *attooed.dadbodMan 14 weeks ago

The light between the oceans

Love co clare....

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Dublin

Only one I haven't been to is Derry

By *indenMan 14 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

Kildare of course….

R51 KX25…….

By *hannonLadMan 14 weeks ago

shannon

Clare

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Agree definitely visit kildare

The curragh

Us lillies are very friendly

By *inaandterryCouple 14 weeks ago

Westmeath

Westmeath, lakes mountains & friendly locals. Music scene is alive every weekend and the craic Agus cheoil is what makes the midlands a party destination. Mullingar with its hopping town centre and athlone with its heart on the Shannon. Venture out to one of the lake counties glorious lakes pitch a tent light fire and bask in glorious scenery.

By *inkywife1981Couple 14 weeks ago

A town near you

I've never been to Wexford,Waterford,Down,Antrim

By *adconMan 14 weeks ago

carlow

I've been to every county in Ireland. And aren't we so lucky for such a tiny island that we have so much beauty here. There's not one of the 32 counties that doesn't have something that's breathtaking. We are truly privileged to be able to call it home

A town near you

"I've been to every county in Ireland. And aren't we so lucky for such a tiny island that we have so much beauty here. There's not one of the 32 counties that doesn't have something that's breathtaking. We are truly privileged to be able to call it home "

True. I also love how for such a small country accents are so varied from country to county.

carlow

"I've been to every county in Ireland. And aren't we so lucky for such a tiny island that we have so much beauty here. There's not one of the 32 counties that doesn't have something that's breathtaking. We are truly privileged to be able to call it home

True. I also love how for such a small country accents are so varied from country to county."

Tyats so true. Even within counties how different the accents are. I listened to a podcast on it recently. There's loads of different accents in Carlow and it's tiny lol

A town near you

"I've been to every county in Ireland. And aren't we so lucky for such a tiny island that we have so much beauty here. There's not one of the 32 counties that doesn't have something that's breathtaking. We are truly privileged to be able to call it home

True. I also love how for such a small country accents are so varied from country to county.

Tyats so true. Even within counties how different the accents are. I listened to a podcast on it recently. There's loads of different accents in Carlow and it's tiny lol"

We live in a small county and their are 3 distinct accents, North Sligo, Townies and the rest of the county !

carlow

Tyats so true. Even within counties how different the accents are. I listened to a podcast on it recently. There's loads of different accents in Carlow and it's tiny lol

We live in a small county and their are 3 distinct accents, North Sligo, Townies and the rest of the county !"

The poor townies always get a bad rap for their accents lol

A town near you

We live in a small county and their are 3 distinct accents, North Sligo, Townies and the rest of the county !

The poor townies always get a bad rap for their accents lol"

If I was in any other county I don't think I could distinguish the townie from the bogger, but in Sligo the townie accent is very pronounced

carlow

If I was in any other county I don't think I could distinguish the townie from the bogger, but in Sligo the townie accent is very pronounced"

Same in Carlow . But the likes of Belfast has a very distinct accent to the rest of the county. And Derry woukd too. I'm sure each county woukd know the different accents. Cork City and county are very different too

A town near you

If I was in any other county I don't think I could distinguish the townie from the bogger, but in Sligo the townie accent is very pronounced

Same in Carlow . But the likes of Belfast has a very distinct accent to the rest of the county. And Derry woukd too. I'm sure each county woukd know the different accents. Cork City and county are very different too"

By *s LollyWoman 14 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Can honestly say ive never heard any difference in the Carlow accent it's all sounds the same to me

By *ickin2Man 14 weeks ago

Kilkenny

What an amazing little island that we have at the edge of the Atlantic ocean. I've travelled the 32 counties and I still travel this Isle every day. Mostly Leinster at the moment. Every day I see the beauty of this country side that we often just drive past. Its beautiful across the 4 seasons. We should enjoy it so much more. A beautiful place. A Rebel living in Limerick working in Kilkenny

carlow

[Removed by poster at 03/02/24 22:36:19]

carlow

"Can honestly say ive never heard any difference in the Carlow accent it's all sounds the same to me "

Really? I can notice a big difference between the town and country accent. And then down around St mullins and borris have a different accent again. More like kilkenny

By *ickin2Man 14 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"Can honestly say ive never heard any difference in the Carlow accent it's all sounds the same to me

Really? I can notice a big difference between the town and country accent. And then down around St mullins and borris have a different accent again. More like kilkenny "

Is that not the beauty of the place

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 14 weeks ago

The West

I've never been to Tyrone.

No road I've ever taken seems to go through there! Have friends from there, but never been!

By *yesgreenMan 13 weeks ago

north and south

"I've never been to Tyrone.

No road I've ever taken seems to go through there! Have friends from there, but never been!"

Tyrone , Gortin glens , Sperrin Mountains , tin men Strabane done deal

By *aughty MilfCouple 13 weeks ago

Fermanagh/Monaghan Ireland , Northern Ireland

Fermanagh definitely

By *onderingpurposeMan 13 weeks ago

Belfast

Belfast. No more to be said.

By *olid3499Man 13 weeks ago

Ireland

I am in Tipperary but would definitely recommend sligo...

By *ex coupleCouple 13 weeks ago

wexford

Wexford there

Just read our profile

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Wexford is a lovely place , summer time especially lovely beaches along the coast , on curracloe beach the film “saving private Ryan “ was filmed on that beach. We also have lotus hall and the hook head

By *entlemanjack2Man 13 weeks ago

Midlands

You won’t have to travel anywhere- we’re neighbors sure. Catch ya in Sean’s bar for a pint or 10 then we’ll row over the blonde leggylady in the corner- “ I’m going first, no I’m going first lol”

By *heTradesman851Man 10 weeks ago

Cork

Ha ha go on ya mad thing

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman 10 weeks ago

Magical Forrest

Donegal is gorgeous … beautiful countryside … amazing places to eat … people are very friendly … we have the rallying… pretty beaches …

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Well, you've got the wild Atlantic way, but if you want a smaller version, drive from Tramore to Ardmore, in Co Waterford. There's a coastal drive, Copper Coast. Loads of spectacular cliffs and sea views, loads of hidden beaches. Loads of coffee stops, lunch in The Cookhouse in Dungarvan, and if you fancy a ride, I live on the route too ??

By *panishRebelMan 10 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

I am from Cork City but live abroad. However my heart is in West Cork. There's so much good there. A great mix of diverse individuals and overlapping clicks. Fantastic scenery as good as anywhere and fabulous food.

By *yesgreenMan 4 weeks ago

north and south

"I am from Cork City but live abroad. However my heart is in West Cork. There's so much good there. A great mix of diverse individuals and overlapping clicks. Fantastic scenery as good as anywhere and fabulous food."
Galway Sligo Donegal and there you have Tyrone , Donegal is lovely too

By *immmy2023Man 4 weeks ago

Monaghan

Monaghan Town, you'll love it. Great Music, pubs, and food.

The Blues Festival is in September it's s a must. There's also a Country festival in July.

By *atenightMan 4 weeks ago

Drimnagh

"I've never been to Wexford,Waterford,Down,Antrim "

Waterford and Wexford are lovely.

By *yesgreenMan 4 weeks ago

north and south

"I've never been to Wexford,Waterford,Down,Antrim

Waterford and Wexford are lovely."

music festival in Derry 2 May bit of scar jazz rhythm and blues , bit of everything

By *astcoast2000Man 4 weeks ago

Newcastle County Down

County Down

Where the Mountains of mourne sweep down the the sea

By *eard and BoobsCouple 4 weeks ago

Portstewart

Have you ever been to the North our town recently got voted the best place to live in the North and we have a distillery, and lots of filming locations for TV and film in the area the most popular TV series in game of thrones

By *aughty MilfCouple 4 weeks ago

Fermanagh has amazing pubs , scenery and much more

By *irdnBorisMan 4 weeks ago

meath

Meath has trim castle .hill of tara and of course me as a bonus

By *ushin realityCouple 4 weeks ago

swords

North County Dublin ,beautiful beaches, Pavilion shopping centre,spuds and tomatoes, caravan parks,seafood, hundreds of takeaways,but most of all..

Meeeeeeee,come to the Dark side Lady Chatterley

By *elle xWoman 4 weeks ago

Doire Theas

No road I've ever taken seems to go through there! Have friends from there, but never been!"

You aren't missing anything

By *s LollyWoman 4 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Fermanagh has amazing pubs , scenery and much more"

Absolutely love Enniskillen ive a favourite hotel i visit there a few times a year

By *og-ManMan 4 weeks ago

somewhere

No road I've ever taken seems to go through there! Have friends from there, but never been!

You aren't missing anything "

Knew I recognised the smile ....ok the arse.....feck it I'm lying...its the boobs ......Hello and welcome back

By *elle xWoman 4 weeks ago

Doire Theas

You aren't missing anything

Knew I recognised the smile ....ok the arse.....feck it I'm lying...its the boobs ......Hello and welcome back "

Haha hello to you too BM

By *ubadubdubWoman 4 weeks ago

Hereabouts

Fermanagh and Monaghan the only 2 counties I've not visited at all.

Should I?

By *cottybear74Man 4 weeks ago

kilkenny

Kilkenny historical

By *onegalstudMan 4 weeks ago

Letterkenny

Donegal cause it chilled out beautiful and there is a private beach per person here

By *ublinTimMan 4 weeks ago

Athlone

Don't come to Galway. It's full!

By *rRiosMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 13/04/24 09:31:46]

By *uper duperMan 4 weeks ago

around

"Laois ,err err err ahh forget it "

You forgot the rock of dunamaise, abbeyleix bog, emo court and glenbarrow waterfalls just to mention a few, well them all!!

"Fermanagh has amazing pubs , scenery and much more

Absolutely love Enniskillen ive a favourite hotel i visit there a few times a year "

. I think I know the hotel

"Fermanagh and Monaghan the only 2 counties I've not visited at all.

Should I?"

definitely should I could show you around

By *oves2pleaseMan 3 weeks ago

kilkenny

Not to mention herself wow

By *oy.2022Man 3 weeks ago

Dublin

"Fermanagh and Monaghan the only 2 counties I've not visited at all.

Should I?"

Take me with you to Fermanagh and i will show you Enniskillen

By *ullyloadedH2oMan 3 weeks ago

cork/kerry

West Cork is one of the most beautiful places on this island of ours. The drives the views and the beaches are incredible. So Cork for me followed by Kerry. Never been to Donegal yet, but that'll be hit this summer and Derry

» Add a new message to this topic