FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dogging Ireland Vs England

Dogging Ireland Vs England

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oggingtoyboy OP   Man  over a year ago

city

I do be looking at the English meets page and from reading people's profiles there seems to be alot of regular spots where you could just turn up and wait and be involved with dogging.. I wish it was the same here in Ireland well maybe it is and I just don't know of it.. Can anyone help me with this.. Please don't leave the name of the location on here but reply and give me your thoughts and opinions on this and maybe share dogging spots privately.. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames HardwickMan 7 weeks ago

Courtown, Gorey

I've found, chat with couples, those interested arrange a meet with.. the days of rocking up and getting lucky are over.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 7 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

What you are correctly describing as dogging (just turning up to an outside spot and expecting to find male/female couples there having sex) is very rare in Ireland. It used to be VERY popular in England but even there has increasingly been disrupted by messers / police. There was a time that every town and city in England had a dogging spot, but as it was popularised by media coverage it got TOO busy and attracted the wrong types. Here is Ireland as we are much smaller and less anonymous, it was never as popular, and these days has mostly disappeared. We are left with prearranged outdoor meets rather than random encounters which aren't dogging, but are the closest doable thing for male/female couples.

By *om TangoMan 7 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Drove lorry’s in England for years and would have to park up in lay-bys and any dogging I’ve seen was just guys turning up and annoying lorry drivers that was trying to get some sleep. I only ever seen 1 couple in all my years in the uk.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 7 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Drove lorry’s in England for years and would have to park up in lay-bys and any dogging I’ve seen was just guys turning up and annoying lorry drivers that was trying to get some sleep. I only ever seen 1 couple in all my years in the uk. "

I suspect men wouldn't do that if the drivers never said yes

By *og-ManMan 7 weeks ago

somewhere

There's a few places in Dublin that you could turn up and see dogging activities but they're so well known that they inevitably attract the wrong type of person

Thats directly from people that use to go there a lot

It seems to be more organised outdoor meets now

By *ohnwest300Man 6 weeks ago

cork

Be nice to find a spot near for some fun

» Add a new message to this topic