FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Looks how much do they matter

Looks how much do they matter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So lets who all the judgemental ppl are the ladys on here seem to be all about looks they seem to want to get to know you personly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We are here for NSA sex so I need to fancy the person before playing so looks are the first attraction for me ( Mrs ) then see if we get on enough to play.

Please note, it isn't just about looks but looks are the first thing I look at.

I would say that makes me choosey rather than judgemental.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I'm not attracted to someone I'm not going to be turned on by them...doesn't make me judgemental..pretty common sense I'd have thought.

Just because we a here for no strings sex does not mean we have to just take anything that comes our way, yes personality is a lot to do with it but there has to be an attraction to, we wont be staying around long enough to know your true personality

"We are here for NSA sex so I need to fancy the person before playing so looks are the first attraction for me ( Mrs ) then see if we get on enough to play.

I would say that makes me choosey rather than judgemental."

Agree wholeheartedly with this

When it comes to looks everyone has their own individual taste. One persons hottie is another persons ugggghhh

Individuality there is someone for everyone

Well said i have probably me who got it wrong ive chatted to some ladys for a wile an got on great an then when we swap face pics they stop chatting sometimes not even a no thanks or your not my type

All the above messages are correct its just i dont judge or be ignorant to anyone on the site and would like the same

Hate to be brutally honest but i would not be interested in a girl being anything more then a friend unless she was attractive to me no matter how nice her personality was! A nice personality can make a physically attractive person even more attractive though .

Looks do help big time though gotta say a good personailty is a big bonus some good looking people have no personailty

"Looks do help big time though gotta say a good personailty is a big bonus some good looking people have no personailty "

Yes I agree that looks do matter to a degree but everyone has different taste so what I would find attractive someone else woudnt....and vice versa BUT no matter how good looking a person is if they dont have a personality I wouldnt meet them.

"Just because we a here for no strings sex does not mean we have to just take anything that comes our way, yes personality is a lot to do with it but there has to be an attraction to, we wont be staying around long enough to know your true personality "

my thoughts exactly .. Well said me dear

Think your point is valid. It's not so much to do with looks versus personality and more to do with manners once face pics have been exchanged. Everyone's entitled to their preferences but a simple "sorry but your not my type" is much more polite than being ignored or blocked. Saying that there's no point making a drama out of it. Their loss I say, onwards and upwards, tally ho

"Looks do help big time though gotta say a good personailty is a big bonus some good looking people have no personailty

Yes I agree that looks do matter to a degree but everyone has different taste so what I would find attractive someone else woudnt....and vice versa BUT no matter how good looking a person is if they dont have a personality I wouldnt meet them. "

Agree whole heartly about being polite some people are so nasty and those you say no thanks to also I've said it to a few and been met with a lot of abuse when I've said "sorry but no thanks "

"So lets who all the judgemental ppl are the ladys on here seem to be all about looks they seem to want to get to know you personly "

im not going to meet a guy tht im not attracted to luks wise,we are all on here for fun so there has to be an attraction,does tht make me judgemental?i dont think so!

"We are here for NSA sex so I need to fancy the person before playing so looks are the first attraction for me ( Mrs ) then see if we get on enough to play.

I would say that makes me choosey rather than judgemental."

Couldn't play with someone i wasn't attracted to and i agree it ain't all about looks but usually its a good starting point.

You have to like the whole package.

When you see the person they have to make you go grrrrr physically but also the words out if their mouth,The way they hold themselves, look at you.. Need to turn you on

I've met beautiful men that have no personalities and thought.. Nope..

Being completely honest, the first thing I look at is how tall a guy is and will take things from there, but, I've been proven wrong with my height preference thing (6ft+) and I'm so glad I was!

"You have to like the whole package.

When you see the person they have to make you go grrrrr physically but also the words out if their mouth,The way they hold themselves, look at you.. Need to turn you on

I've met beautiful men that have no personalities and thought.. Nope..

Being completely honest, the first thing I look at is how tall a guy is and will take things from there, but, I've been proven wrong with my height preference thing (6ft+) and I'm so glad I was! "

Agree here,has to have more than one element. I need to be able to converse with a person too it's not all just about sex either

Looks, personality and an ability to make folk smile.

She realises you may not be Brad Pitt but sure as hell you'll not get near if you're Arm Pitt, lol

[Removed by poster at 19/03/13 09:43:54]

Personally, I am attracted to charisma and attitude more than just looks alone. If someone has sex appeal it instantly makes them attractive to me and that is a lot more than just how physically attractive they are. Of course it's always nice to have a pleasant view as well lol. I would say though that looks do matter to a lot of people, even when they pretend it doesn't, from personal experience anyway!

Looks certainly matter and there has to be that initial attraction.

Everyone has their own idea as to what "good looks" are

But it's the combination if looks, charisma, confidence and personality that makes someone sexy or not!!

Having said that no matter how great a personality you have if the looks aren't there it ain't going to happen

"Looks certainly matter and there has to be that initial attraction.

But it's the combination if looks, charisma, confidence and personality that makes someone sexy or not!!

Having said that no matter how great a personality you have if the looks aren't there it ain't going to happen "

sorry hun i am going to have to disagree with u there because if the personality is there and a person is generally a nice kind and decent person there can most definitely be an attraction,

beauty is an individual thing for each of us and what u think is beautiful i may not necessarily agree with,

however if u have a shit personality and cant string an intelliigent sentence together and a nasty as hell attitude too well all the brad pitt looks in the world isnt going to help you

personaly i'd prefer to spend time with a nice person rather than a nice looking person the nice person will hopefully remain nice to the end but the nice looks disintegrate over time

thats my ten cents worth sorry if i offend anyone

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Having said that no matter how great a personality you have if the looks aren't there it ain't going to happen

sorry hun i am going to have to disagree with u there because if the personality is there and a person is generally a nice kind and decent person there can most definitely be an attraction,

beauty is an individual thing for each of us and what u think is beautiful i may not necessarily agree with,

however if u have a shit personality and cant string an intelliigent sentence together and a nasty as hell attitude too well all the brad pitt looks in the world isnt going to help you

personaly i'd prefer to spend time with a nice person rather than a nice looking person the nice person will hopefully remain nice to the end but the nice looks disintegrate over time

thats my ten cents worth sorry if i offend anyone"

Never a TRUE word spoken I ain't no oil painting but do alright on here its the whole package or nothing

thats my ten cents worth sorry if i offend anyone"

Very well said sweet

I think it all boils down to being comfortable in yourself, if you feel good and confident, it definitely shines through.

"I think it all boils down to being comfortable in yourself, if you feel good and confident, it definitely shines through. "

exactly

You could be with Brad Pitt or his misses forgot her name.

If no connection than nothing personality connection has to be there.

There are so many beautiful peeps on here , inside and out, and the odd one that's not so good looking on the inside, as has been said looking like brad Pitt or angel ina Jolie on the outside and having a nasty or horrible personality can be a rite turn off , give me inner beauty every time , it's alway nice to be nice

Think most of us are agreeing here

It's down to having that connection and chemistry and that comes from multiple factors including

Attraction Looks personality confidence sexiness

Looks matter a lot. Being honest here in saying that I'm not here to be won over by overwhelming personalities. Just cause you converse with the gods on a daily basis, give half your yearly earnings to charity and think you're the funniest fooker ever put on the planet will not make me want you more.

As shallow as it sounds I have to be attracted.

And if Brad pit was stood in front of me lacking in personality I still would and Angelina for that matter too.

Attraction and a good sprinkling of respect work well for NSA I think.

"Looks matter a lot. Being honest here in saying that I'm not here to be won over by overwhelming personalities. Just cause you converse with the gods on a daily basis, give half your yearly earnings to charity and think you're the funniest fooker ever put on the planet will not make me want you more.

As shallow as it sounds I have to be attracted.

And if Brad pit was stood in front of me lacking in personality I still would and Angelina for that matter too.

Attraction and a good sprinkling of respect work well for NSA I think. "

Well said Lexxi!

Well written Lexxi

And so it seems as with everything in life everyone's opinion differs. While some of us are attracted to the physical aspects of others more of us like to look a little deeper and then again my favourite are the people who have a little bit of everything because while I'm not looking to be wowed by somebody's personality I do like to be able to relate on a human level to someone rather than just the cold hard fucking. My mind also needs to be won over as well as my body. But as I've said before different strokes for different folks

If honest yrs ago looks mattered to me a lot.

If they good looking I seemed to go for that hugely, but I think personality is a big thing now win me over with personality and I be attracted. Good picture no sound or lack don't work now, we have to be able to hold a conversation looking at someone is fine I can take a picture and drool over ya.

"And so it seems as with everything in life everyone's opinion differs. While some of us are attracted to the physical aspects of others more of us like to look a little deeper and then again my favourite are the people who have a little bit of everything because while I'm not looking to be wowed by somebody's personality I do like to be able to relate on a human level to someone rather than just the cold hard fucking. My mind also needs to be won over as well as my body. But as I've said before different strokes for different folks "

Indeed, I need my mind stimulated before my body can be!

Possibly again it depends what you're after- if a quick jump is all you want then Brangelina is perfect. If however you want some sparkling wit and conversation then maybe Dawn French or Bill Bailey are a better option.

Actually think Dawn is my odd celebrity crush anyway..but you get my drift, as usual there's no right or wrong answers, just different ones..

"Possibly again it depends what you're after- if a quick jump is all you want then Brangelina is perfect. If however you want some sparkling wit and conversation then maybe Dawn French or Bill Bailey are a better option.

Actually think Dawn is my odd celebrity crush anyway..but you get my drift, as usual there's no right or wrong answers, just different ones.."

"Possibly again it depends what you're after- if a quick jump is all you want then Brangelina is perfect. If however you want some sparkling wit and conversation then maybe Dawn French or Bill Bailey are a better option.

Actually think Dawn is my odd celebrity crush anyway..but you get my drift, as usual there's no right or wrong answers, just different ones.."

Very well said as always Besitos!

[Removed by poster at 19/03/13 19:54:33]

Having said that no matter how great a personality you have if the looks aren't there it ain't going to happen "

» Add a new message to this topic