FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Young swinger

Young swinger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right I'm a 22 year old woman want to try swinging party's but too afraid to go alone as a single woman especially my age find there's going to be no like minded people my age there I'm not ageist or anything just men over 40 Arnt really my thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not a bad way to go about it, the forums a good place to get a general idea of whose about and whats going on, so fair play, i dont think you will find it too difficult to find a male to team up with as a fair few guys are looking for the same thing

good luck with ur quest!!

would be more than happy to head to the like of the venue with ya if ya would like hun

"would be more than happy to head to the like of the venue with ya if ya would like hun

"

I'd take Ye both lol

All sounds good to me

I would do a search of people similar age to you on the site and would probably look at single women and couples first as they would be less inclined to want to jump your bones straight away. Also check out the thread fromthe venue and message some of the people who went last night and get to know them.

I used to go to parties when I lived in the UK and trust me they are not as intimidating as you think. Any party I have been to has always been very relaxed and chilled out and a great laugh.

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

If your ever looking to party in Edinburgh then give me a shout x

"Right I'm a 22 year old woman want to try swinging party's but too afraid to go alone as a single woman especially my age find there's going to be no like minded people my age there I'm not ageist or anything just men over 40 Arnt really my thing "

Go with someone you trust and who you know will watch your back rather then ride everything in the room. Definately do not go with someone you have only exchanged mails with. I would suggest the venue as well. No pressure to play and has a good mix of people at it. Maybe i'll see you at the next one

ill go with you

"Right I'm a 22 year old woman want to try swinging party's but too afraid to go alone as a single woman especially my age find there's going to be no like minded people my age there I'm not ageist or anything just men over 40 Arnt really my thing "

I hear ya huni

Definitely go with someone that u won't be worrying about being with. You should feel comfortable with them be they male or female personally I would recommend a male because at least then if ur female friend gets a piece of the fun you won't be left standing there on your lonesome

I'd also like to reiterate that the venue is a very relaxed and easygoing atmosphere and the organisers will make u feel totally at home and welcome. Enjoy huni xxx

The Venue is def a great introduction to swinging...well organised and no pressure on anyone....worst case, you'll have gone to something with a club atmosphere, chatted to a few people, got to understand swinging a bit more. Not bad for a night out.

Thanks for all the advice guys gonna defo go to the venue next time

"Thanks for all the advice guys gonna defo go to the venue next time "

» Add a new message to this topic