Bareback fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atersports80 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

abbey cross

Just wondering who likes bareback and who does it safe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 11 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I think nearly everyone likes bareback sex... that's not to say they will actually do it as it's a real risk, but it's still ok to like it.

By *panishRebelMan 11 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"I think nearly everyone likes bareback sex... that's not to say they will actually do it as it's a real risk, but it's still ok to like it."

Bang on.

Bare feels best

Care is better

Take a test

Wise n healthier

A jacket over

Sound and sober

Will keep your life

Free of sickly strife

By *eard and BoobsCouple 11 weeks ago

Portstewart

Bareback does feel very different but the only person ever getting it Bareback is hubby

By *et n wild2000Couple 11 weeks ago

navan

I’ve seen someone looking for creampies personally it’s a big no unless it’s a regular meet

East / North, Cork

Plenty here have bare sex on the downlow. Their body their choice.

By *rBandMrsGCouple 11 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Bareback is great, but would only ever do it with my wife.

Personally think doing it on fab meets is not a good idea.

By *lice..wonderlandWoman 11 weeks ago

Dublin

I would only do it with someone exclusively.

I think it's selfish and careless to risk it with lots of people.

I've noticed a couple of profiles here wanting bareback and they have loads of verifications.

Syphilis and gonorrhea cases are on the rise in Ireland.

It feels great in the moment. But not worth the risk to do with randomers.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Have to say we much prefer bareback. We haven't slept with the whole of fab. In fact pretty selective as it takes a special something for us to click with a couple. Saying that it's still a risk obviously but it's just our preference. We will get suited up for a meet obviously if that's what the other couple want though. Had an interesting conversation with a couple the other day that are exclusively bareback and would have a lot more experience than us and their take on it , especially at social meets was that 90% of people at them who are safe sex only throw that idea straight out the window in the heat of the moment and possibly with the help of a few gins lol.

By *rBandMrsGCouple 11 weeks ago

Kilkenny

100% this, might feel great but doing it is not thinking in the long term give what you've mentioned and worse.

I guess I remember ads from the 1980s and that makes me wary, that moment of pleasure could easily have life long impacts.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

I’d say most would prefer it but that doesn’t mean they do it . . It’s like wanting cake but being on a diet .

By *isandherscplCouple 11 weeks ago

Meath

Love it- but only with my parter. We both rubber up with anyone else. Milly x

By *ex coupleCouple 11 weeks ago

wexford

"Bareback does feel very different but the only person ever getting it Bareback is hubby "

Same here

By *ofusplusCouple 11 weeks ago

Limerick

" Had an interesting conversation with a couple the other day that are exclusively bareback and would have a lot more experience than us and their take on it , especially at social meets was that 90% of people at them who are safe sex only throw that idea straight out the window in the heat of the moment and possibly with the help of a few gins lol."

We've met lots of couples and the above has not been our experience at all.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 11 weeks ago

The West

" Had an interesting conversation with a couple the other day that are exclusively bareback and would have a lot more experience than us and their take on it , especially at social meets was that 90% of people at them who are safe sex only throw that idea straight out the window in the heat of the moment and possibly with the help of a few gins lol.

We've met lots of couples and the above has not been our experience at all."

Yep, I think they got their figures the wrong way around!?

East / North, Cork

In my experience the couples are a lot more safety aware and risk averse than the singles.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 11 weeks ago

Portstewart

"Bareback does feel very different but the only person ever getting it Bareback is hubby

Same here "

Great minds think alike lol

Limerick

" Had an interesting conversation with a couple the other day that are exclusively bareback and would have a lot more experience than us and their take on it , especially at social meets was that 90% of people at them who are safe sex only throw that idea straight out the window in the heat of the moment and possibly with the help of a few gins lol.

We've met lots of couples and the above has not been our experience at all.

Yep, I think they got their figures the wrong way around!?"

Maybe it's just the gin drinkers we need to avoid, the filthy heathens

By *arko21Couple 11 weeks ago

Co Down

We love a bareback fuck with the right person makes good lube as well mmm sloppy seconds and reclaim

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Rural

I remember being at a swinger's party year's ago and caution was thrown to the wind by a lady from South America

She was quite fit and attractive, wore really hot lingerie and a thong for easy access, she'd just grab a guys hard micky and and slip it in and he'd not hesitate

I think most guys that evening indulged in giving her one, she enjoyed it that was her kink, the guys were lining up at the sling.

Married guy's and all, the lady I was with quite enjoyed watching it, but the amount of bodily fluids mixed that night would make a German orgy look quite tame.

Luckily she was clean and the guys were too, but it was definitely a shot in the dark for all involved.

I remember one lady asking her fella did he use protection in the room with her, he said of course he did in his ring lol he was one of the first to cum inside her.

By *voidingboredomMan 11 weeks ago

around

Just on Danu's story I was in a club in Copenhagen with a woman in a sex sling just merrily waiting for anyone who wanted her while her husband was tied in a corner (this was a fetish club). And there were quite a few guys lining up.

I was chatting to them later in the smoking area and I actually asked about whether she was nervous about all the bare sex and she looked at me as if I was an uncultured yokel and said:

"This is Denmark. Sex testing is free and nobody would dare go to a fetish club without being tested and having results from the days before. There would be criminal charges if anyone got sick"

We did not end up having any fun because I think she got the impression that the Irish haven't a clue what they're doing...

By *neSexyWomanWoman 11 weeks ago

North Wexford

"Just on Danu's story I was in a club in Copenhagen with a woman in a sex sling just merrily waiting for anyone who wanted her while her husband was tied in a corner (this was a fetish club). And there were quite a few guys lining up.

I was chatting to them later in the smoking area and I actually asked about whether she was nervous about all the bare sex and she looked at me as if I was an uncultured yokel and said:

"This is Denmark. Sex testing is free and nobody would dare go to a fetish club without being tested and having results from the days before. There would be criminal charges if anyone got sick"

We did not end up having any fun because I think she got the impression that the Irish haven't a clue what they're doing... "

great story

By *neSexyWomanWoman 11 weeks ago

North Wexford

[Removed by poster at 20/02/24 11:13:15]

By *he SophisticatsCouple 11 weeks ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Cum buckets or Muck trucks, that is the question

By *ot neuteredMan 11 weeks ago

Kildare

I've been to two clubs in the Netherlands, in one condom's were being used by everyone except regular couples, in the other condom use was the exception and some proper orgies happening

By *on Juan the MADridMan 11 weeks ago

Lisbon/ North England/ Wales/ Madrid/

Only with cuck couples or regular affairs with married ladies. Otherwise too risky

East / North, Cork

"Only with cuck couples or regular affairs with married ladies. Otherwise too risky"

Why do you think cuck couples or married women are safer?

Married women doesn’t have that much free time so it decreases the number of encounters and then the risk.

Regular cock couples meetings are like an affair, they are faithful to the bull.

Limerick

"Married women doesn’t have that much free time so it decreases the number of encounters and then the risk. "

What if her husband has loads of time to shag around bare?

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 11 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

"Married women doesn’t have that much free time so it decreases the number of encounters and then the risk.

"

Sweet suffering Jaysus!! You're really going with that??!!! Wow!

The West

"Married women doesn’t have that much free time so it decreases the number of encounters and then the risk.

What if her husband has loads of time to shag around bare?

"

First thing that came into my head!!

You've got no idea what her husband is in to, or up to!

Do you picture him as some loser at home? He could be out barebacking men, women, TV, TS etc ...Woman having an affair are very high risk!

East / North, Cork

Everyone makes choices for themselves and that's fine... but don't kid yourself that any particular demographic offer risk free bareback sex

"Everyone makes choices for themselves and that's fine... but don't kid yourself that any particular demographic offer risk free bareback sex "

Agree. There is not a risk free bareback sex, what I mean, if the risk scale goes from 100% to 0% to keep it as minimum as possible based on regular meets and trust.

The West

"Everyone makes choices for themselves and that's fine... but don't kid yourself that any particular demographic offer risk free bareback sex

Agree. There is not a risk free bareback sex, what I mean, if the risk scale goes from 100% to 0% to keep it as minimum as possible based on regular meets and trust. "

That risk scale doesn't really go to zero, not in this country anyway. Maybe in other EU states that turn around testing in a few hours.

It's more likely to go from Very high to Medium High. Particularly with people you wouldn't know extremely well, or those having affairs, because you've no idea what's really going on there.

"Everyone makes choices for themselves and that's fine... but don't kid yourself that any particular demographic offer risk free bareback sex

Agree. There is not a risk free bareback sex, what I mean, if the risk scale goes from 100% to 0% to keep it as minimum as possible based on regular meets and trust.

That risk scale doesn't really go to zero, not in this country anyway. Maybe in other EU states that turn around testing in a few hours.

It's more likely to go from Very high to Medium High. Particularly with people you wouldn't know extremely well, or those having affairs, because you've no idea what's really going on there."

Let’s say Medium-Low as I am regularly tested and trust is very important in life.

The West

"

Let’s say Medium-Low as I am regularly tested and trust is very important in life. "

What about her? How do you know you're her only bit on the side? If her partner doesn't know, you probably don't either?

By *odest9inchMan 11 weeks ago

Leitrim longford meath westmeath roscommon..sligo.. pick

I think bareback will always beat covered but reserve that for a missus or wife or whatever.For me, it's not such a deal breaker to be covered for hook ups, infact the opposite...its not like you cant cum or feel anything...feeling may be reduced yes..but not redundant...that's why I never understand when women say that a bloke they met would only shag bareback....madness..in my opinion

By *ittleBoPeepingWoman 11 weeks ago

Galway, Clare

"

Let’s say Medium-Low as I am regularly tested and trust is very important in life.

What about her? How do you know you're her only bit on the side? If her partner doesn't know, you probably don't either? "

Well if she's married she's probably too busy at home cooking and cleaning to have many bits on the side...

By *og-ManMan 11 weeks ago

somewhere

"

What about her? How do you know you're her only bit on the side? If her partner doesn't know, you probably don't either?

Well if she's married she's probably too busy at home cooking and cleaning to have many bits on the side... "

So vote yes in the referendum is what you're saying

Limerick

"

Well if she's married she's probably too busy at home cooking and cleaning to have many bits on the side...

So vote yes in the referendum is what you're saying "

Voting Yes will only increase STI's in the country. Note NO

By *1CorkCouple 11 weeks ago

Cork

Some left-of-field takes on this that we weren’t expecting. We love bareback with each other, but have never encountered anyone requesting or expecting bareback since we’ve been swinging - including the gin drinkers.

That said, we do have a fantasy and long term ambition to establish a small circle of trust with another couple, or couples, where a friendship based relationship could result in jettisoning condoms for the regular sexual dimension. We may never get there, and it may simply remain a fantasy, as it would require the perfect cocktail of familiarity, friendship, trust, sensuality, temporary abstinence from other activity and testing to beat the band… we can live in hope.

East / North, Cork

"Some left-of-field takes on this that we weren’t expecting. We love bareback with each other, but have never encountered anyone requesting or expecting bareback since we’ve been swinging - including the gin drinkers.

That said, we do have a fantasy and long term ambition to establish a small circle of trust with another couple, or couples, where a friendship based relationship could result in jettisoning condoms for the regular sexual dimension. We may never get there, and it may simply remain a fantasy, as it would require the perfect cocktail of familiarity, friendship, trust, sensuality, temporary abstinence from other activity and testing to beat the band… we can live in hope."

Weve been in exactly that kind of arrangement. Where we were in a foursome where we all had sex with each other, and after all getting tested we ditched the condoms. It would need to be a very trusting specific set of circumstances though.

By *weetpea2000Woman 10 weeks ago

Wexford

I'd only go bareback in an absolute exclusive partnership.

Would consider it with a regular fwb if both of us tested regularly and were honest and open regarding other meets.

Absolutely not worth the risk otherwise.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/24 21:58:50]

Regular cock couples meetings are like an affair, they are faithful to the bull. "

The last married woman i had an encounter with (safe encounter).Left me with a nasty eye infection.

Have since purchased some goggles

By *1CorkCouple 10 weeks ago

Cork

"Weve been in exactly that kind of arrangement. Where we were in a foursome where we all had sex with each other, and after all getting tested we ditched the condoms. It would need to be a very trusting specific set of circumstances though."

Absolutely. Thats a great place to get to with another couple.

By *xcited99Couple 10 weeks ago

omagh

"Some left-of-field takes on this that we weren’t expecting. We love bareback with each other, but have never encountered anyone requesting or expecting bareback since we’ve been swinging - including the gin drinkers.

That said, we do have a fantasy and long term ambition to establish a small circle of trust with another couple, or couples, where a friendship based relationship could result in jettisoning condoms for the regular sexual dimension. We may never get there, and it may simply remain a fantasy, as it would require the perfect cocktail of familiarity, friendship, trust, sensuality, temporary abstinence from other activity and testing to beat the band… we can live in hope."

This is our ideal fantasy.

By *ewcorkcpl23Couple 10 weeks ago

Cork

We strictly in the lifestyle no glove no love, which still takes a bit of getting used to as we have only been with each other for the past 27yrs so it's always been bareback between us both. We would love an ideal scenario here where we had a regular cpl where we only played with each other, in that situation we may consider going bareback with all, but at the moment that's a pipework dream, so gloves stay on.

By *ACOLCouple 10 weeks ago

limerick

We are very forward about safe sex and nothing but that infact I am allergic to latex and just for incase I always carry latex free condoms.

Well we agreed with a couple to meet, things progress blah blah, we discuss the fact that I am allergic and required latex free Condoms, which the guy proceeds tonsay he doesnt have, and would never expect anyone to accomodate us like that, so we always carry our own.

Hubby went and got the Condoms as I was busy with the girl. Well the guy put it on, then fucking took it off, and i did not notice, hubby actually notice. It must of been maybe 10 second, but that is enough for me to want to murder that ass!.

We stop play then and there, I felt so violated.

Hubby was furious. Unfortunately won't be going nowhere near people on their 20s. Althought someone thatbwont respect boundaries will do it regardless of age.

Lina.

By *ob and Daisy 99Couple 10 weeks ago

roscommon

"We are very forward about safe sex and nothing but that infact I am allergic to latex and just for incase I always carry latex free condoms.

Well we agreed with a couple to meet, things progress blah blah, we discuss the fact that I am allergic and required latex free Condoms, which the guy proceeds tonsay he doesnt have, and would never expect anyone to accomodate us like that, so we always carry our own.

Hubby went and got the Condoms as I was busy with the girl. Well the guy put it on, then fucking took it off, and i did not notice, hubby actually notice. It must of been maybe 10 second, but that is enough for me to want to murder that ass!.

Hubby was furious. Unfortunately won't be going nowhere near people on their 20s. Althought someone thatbwont respect boundaries will do it regardless of age.

Lina. "

Oh my god....

I'd have murdered him on the spot...

[Removed by poster at 29/02/24 22:51:52]

"I remember being at a swinger's party year's ago and caution was thrown to the wind by a lady from South America

She was quite fit and attractive, wore really hot lingerie and a thong for easy access, she'd just grab a guys hard micky and and slip it in and he'd not hesitate

Sounds like my type of party lol

I think most guys that evening indulged in giving her one, she enjoyed it that was her kink, the guys were lining up at the sling.

Married guy's and all, the lady I was with quite enjoyed watching it, but the amount of bodily fluids mixed that night would make a German orgy look quite tame.

Luckily she was clean and the guys were too, but it was definitely a shot in the dark for all involved.

I remember one lady asking her fella did he use protection in the room with her, he said of course he did in his ring lol he was one of the first to cum inside her.

"

Sounds like my type of party lol

limerick

"Oh my god....

I'd have murdered him on the spot..."

Yeah, I was abit shocked at first, but the next day I was furious, also the testing that needs to be done and so on.

Lina.

By *chochamberWoman 10 weeks ago

New York, Shannon

"We are very forward about safe sex and nothing but that infact I am allergic to latex and just for incase I always carry latex free condoms.

Lina. "

Just as an FYI: that technically meets the definition of rap5, men need to know this. If a person advises that they only consent to sex with a condom, it is rap5 to penetrate without wearing one.

limerick

Yeah I know, try not to think about it much.

Lina.

By *ob and Daisy 99Couple 10 weeks ago

roscommon

"Oh my god....

I'd have murdered him on the spot...

Yeah, I was abit shocked at first, but the next day I was furious, also the testing that needs to be done and so on.

Lina. "

I honestly don't know If I'd (bob) have been able to control myself from punching him..

limerick

Yeah, that was hectic having to calm hubby down, I think that is why it only sink in later on. As I was busy calming him down from murdering that fella.

Lina.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 10 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Lina. "

This is shocking behaviour. Sorry you went through that

By *panishRebelMan 10 weeks ago

Lina.

This is shocking behaviour. Sorry you went through that "

This whole thing works because we are all free to do what we want, so long as we don't impose our own desires and ways unwanted people on another.

This is more then just a health and personal choice issue.

We put ourselves into situations where we can be at ease, free, and safe. The boundaries are set by willingness and acceptance of agreed limits.

This is a deliberate trampling across your limits. No means no always.

As said above I am sorry you went through this.

Trust is the heart of things, it's delicate, and needs to be treated with care. We can make mistakes but this is borderline illegal in my mind.

I am angry thinking about it.

By *aseylee324Couple 10 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

Lina.

This is shocking behaviour. Sorry you went through that

This whole thing works because we are all free to do what we want, so long as we don't impose our own desires and ways unwanted people on another.

We put ourselves into situations where we can be at ease, free, and safe. The boundaries are set by willingness and acceptance of agreed limits.

Trust is the heart of things, it's delicate, and needs to be treated with care. We can make mistakes but this is borderline illegal in my mind.

"

It's not borderline in any way, it is a criminal action

limerick

"

"

Yeap, I totally agree! I am trusting you with my body, least you can do is respect my boundaries.

I still get cross and very wary of anybody now.

Lina.

By *londyPrincessCouple 10 weeks ago

Carricmakross

I definitely prefer bear back

Otherwise I be setting like hell wit my clothes on.

limerick

Hubby here.

To make matters worse, he took the condom happily, put it on, and before penetration with lina, he took it off.

We also not on any birth control and if I want to have the sensation of coming inside lina I to wear the condom. Generally don't but it was terrible situation to be in and I was fuming.

By *panishRebelMan 10 weeks ago

"Hubby here.

To make matters worse, he took the condom happily, put it on, and before penetration with lina, he took it off.

We also not on any birth control and if I want to have the sensation of coming inside lina I to wear the condom. Generally don't but it was terrible situation to be in and I was fuming. "

I think you were wise not to be violent but feck it, that would push me that way.

The thing is, how many others has he done the same with?

By *elboy46Man 3 weeks ago

Jarrow

I like bareback sex

» Add a new message to this topic