FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bit crazy question for ladies

Bit crazy question for ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osepearl OP   Woman 13 weeks ago

bray

I am looking to get filters for my pussy lips , if anyone done it and can recommend good place for my crazy issue I will appreciate any help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adger BrocMan 13 weeks ago

Co. Cork

[Removed by poster at 19/02/24 20:54:57]

Co. Cork

Should that read "fillers"

bray

"Should that read "fillers""

T9 at the finest knows better than me should be Fillers . Thanks for correcting me

Co. Cork

No prob. I hope you get some helpful posts.

By *ano53Man 13 weeks ago

Wicklow

I doubt u need fillers in ur lips Rose ... The rest of u looks just fine.

By *ldbutnice2Man 13 weeks ago

durham

Looks fine Rose nice and neat

By *electableicecreamMan 13 weeks ago

The West

I just went down a rabbit hole of Vaginal Rejuvenation techniques that I did not know existed.

Good luck OP it looks like there are a lot of options out there

By *arrot_in_a_boxCouple 13 weeks ago

Kinda Dublin

I heard about this on Curb your Enthusiasm

By *antra MassageMan 13 weeks ago

Old bog road

I never knew this was a thing. Could I get fillers for my foreskin?

By *th dub buddiesCouple 13 weeks ago

Dundrum

Rose, you don't need them..your pussy lips are fab xxx jim

By *atherjackhackettMan 13 weeks ago

Tipperary

"I am looking to get filters for my pussy lips , if anyone done it and can recommend good place for my crazy issue I will appreciate any help. "

I'll fill your pussy no problem

By *ickin2Man 13 weeks ago

Kilkenny

"I am looking to get filters for my pussy lips , if anyone done it and can recommend good place for my crazy issue I will appreciate any help.

I'll fill your pussy no problem "

That would be delightful and you could use the filters to gather some vital nutrients

Co. Cork

I'm sure there must be some exercises, Kegels for instance, that you can do to tone up that area without having to resort to fillers.

By *oseredWoman 13 weeks ago

Dublin

"I'm sure there must be some exercises, Kegels for instance, that you can do to tone up that area without having to resort to fillers."

You know "kegel" has nothing to do with lips, right? 6

By *itlbeeCouple 13 weeks ago

Ireland

Fun fact: The labia and the skin of the scrotum are the same part of the body, they just formed differently. The 'seam' on the balls is where the labia split if you developed into a woman.

All that aside. Make sure you weigh up the cons. All vulvas are beautiful. I've seen many variations now, and none of these ladies were getting complaints.

Labia puff up naturally when you're aroused, so what your seeing in the mirror while worried might look very different to what's going on when your having fun with a friend!

Kilkenny

"Fun fact: The labia and the skin of the scrotum are the same part of the body, they just formed differently. The 'seam' on the balls is where the labia split if you developed into a woman.

All that aside. Make sure you weigh up the cons. All vulvas are beautiful. I've seen many variations now, and none of these ladies were getting complaints.

Labia puff up naturally when you're aroused, so what your seeing in the mirror while worried might look very different to what's going on when your having fun with a friend! "

Absolutely true

bray

"I'm sure there must be some exercises, Kegels for instance, that you can do to tone up that area without having to resort to fillers."

I have kegels machine and I use it. I’m looking for fillers to puff them up

By *electableicecreamMan 13 weeks ago

The West

"Fun fact: The labia and the skin of the scrotum are the same part of the body, they just formed differently. The 'seam' on the balls is where the labia split if you developed into a woman.

"

I did not know that!

*Off to look for scrotum fillers

By *eralt80Man 13 weeks ago

cork

I did not know that!

*Off to look for scrotum fillers "

So the mangina is a thing

Kilkenny

"I'm sure there must be some exercises, Kegels for instance, that you can do to tone up that area without having to resort to fillers.

I have kegels machine and I use it. I’m looking for fillers to puff them up "

Bet they are beautiful and sensitive as they puff up

By *omo85500Man 13 weeks ago

bray

You don’t need to touch your pussy is a thing of beauty

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman 13 weeks ago

Cork

"so the mangina is a thing "

By *lueLotusWoman 13 weeks ago

Cork

Now I need sugar puffs after reading this thread

By *dfabMan 13 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Have to agree with other posters above. From what can be seen, no need to touch anything as all looks great.

If you want a little plumpness and sensitivity on occasion, just use a pussy pump and the labia will be swollen and full, no surgery/needles required

bray

"Have to agree with other posters above. From what can be seen, no need to touch anything as all looks great.

If you want a little plumpness and sensitivity on occasion, just use a pussy pump and the labia will be swollen and full, no surgery/needles required "

I want for outside lips , other ones is fine they swollen up at times when I get horny I don’t have problem with that, have pump I like to have a bit more filling to have a better camel tow look.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

If you need to get them numbed up beforehand , I'm sure quite a few people would love to "num num num " on them

By *ilthyNightsCouple 13 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I just had a really really closeup look on your pics.. just so I could see these tiny little problematic flaps that you're worried about. Now just to give a little context, I have seen quite a few vaginas, and I have looked at many pics online both here and elsewhere. Your labia is awesome just the way it it. As time goes by we all have floppy bits and flappy bits, and things that change shape and aren't how we wish they were. I'm a similar age to you and I certainly am not completely happy with the changes. Having said that I'm not using anti wrinkle cream on my ballsack or considering any kind of genital injections. Worrying about having a great cameltoe when you're approaching 50 could well be a slippery slope to chasing youth, and this is a fight you WILL lose. Happiness will come from accepting that things change as you age, but that that's ok, and you are normal and sexy and attractive just the way you are right now today.

bray

"I just had a really really closeup look on your pics.. just so I could see these tiny little problematic flaps that you're worried about. Now just to give a little context, I have seen quite a few vaginas, and I have looked at many pics online both here and elsewhere. Your labia is awesome just the way it it. As time goes by we all have floppy bits and flappy bits, and things that change shape and aren't how we wish they were. I'm a similar age to you and I certainly am not completely happy with the changes. Having said that I'm not using anti wrinkle cream on my ballsack or considering any kind of genital injections. Worrying about having a great cameltoe when you're approaching 50 could well be a slippery slope to chasing youth, and this is a fight you WILL lose. Happiness will come from accepting that things change as you age, but that that's ok, and you are normal and sexy and attractive just the way you are right now today."

Thank you for a lovely comment, I am fully expecting my age, not going mad to chase youth, that flappy bit what you talking about I have seance I remember myself I don’t care about it, I just want to know if this kind of treatment I can get in Ireland as it’s similar to lip Botox

By *affa31Woman 13 weeks ago

Galway

Did I miss where the OP asked for opinions on whether she should get fillers or not?

By *ilthyNightsCouple 13 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Did I miss where the OP asked for opinions on whether she should get fillers or not? "

A fair point, and I was in two minds about posting. If a mind is made up to do something like this then of course it's not going to harm anyone else. Her body her choice. I do worry about women (and men increasingly) undergoing procedures in general that have multiple potential downsides and complications, but nobody knows what's right for the individual other than the individual themselves.

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

Every tread on here gets people giving opinions, sure isn't it what gives some people something to do all day; deciding to be offended or not is your choice.

It's usually the same people regularly.

X

bray

"Every tread on here gets people giving opinions, sure isn't it what gives some people something to do all day; deciding to be offended or not is your choice.

It's usually the same people regularly.

X "

I wasn’t offended at all I like to hear everyone’s opinions it’s not a problem for me, I just want an answer for you question . I’m not that soft to get offended by an opinion.

» Add a new message to this topic