FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Confidence to Cuck

Confidence to Cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *affacakes123 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

belfast

Ive always fancied being in a cuck situation but where doew that confidence come from, to fuck a mans partner in front of him. U always thought a few teeth would go flying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple 15 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I think that confidence comes from a mixture of experience and self belief. I think it's asking for trouble to jump straight to being a bull without experience of MMF situations and an understanding of the cuckold dynamic. It's not for everyone and that's ok.

By *affacakes123 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

belfast

Yeah suppose the 3 sum MMF is where to start, ive read a few unpleasant stories thats kinda put me off is all.

By *voidingboredomMan 15 weeks ago

around

I'd also say there's a difference between having fun with a man's partner while he enjoys the show and actively trying to cuck him. Cucking can involve an element of humiliation or out-performing a man.

I love taking the initiative and all that but I don't enjoy proper cuck scenarios myself

Plus if a couple is clear on the term and asking for it then it's not likely the man is going to be throwing punches in any case!!

By *ilthyNightsCouple 15 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

It's always best to have a good bit of communication with regards what they are looking for, and what you're happy with, as some people can have different interpretations of what this dynamic involves.

By *amon.dMan 15 weeks ago

antrim

Would luv to watch another guy massage my wife and see her get turned on, remove her bra for him and watch as her nipples harden as she struggles to not touch his penis

By *om RedMan 15 weeks ago

Galway

The degradation element of the cuck kink doesn’t sit well with me so I don’t do it. The Hotwife with a voyeur partner on the other hand is really enjoyable

By *amon.dMan 15 weeks ago

antrim

Agree Tom red, myself and another guy pleasuring a hotwife is a real turnon. Ensuring the wife receives all the attention, but if it turns her on I could be tempted to help her out pleasuring the guy

By *antra MassageMan 15 weeks ago

Old bog road

"The degradation element of the cuck kink doesn’t sit well with me so I don’t do it. The Hotwife with a voyeur partner on the other hand is really enjoyable "

I'm always careful getting invited in to a cuck scenario. I don't like humiliation, so it needs a lot of communication and all three of us have to be agreeable. I'm more comfortable in a hotwife scene.

» Add a new message to this topic