FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Day trip over to bi fun club in london

Day trip over to bi fun club in london

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lambel OP   Man 10 weeks ago

belfast

Are any others interested in traveling over to London for a day trip to attend bi fun club. Its on every Monday, I have attended many times it is a great day. Fly out that morning and back in the evening. Bi fun is from 1pm to 7pm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urby93Man 10 weeks ago

tipperary

Never even heard of it. What's it like? Much of a turn out?

belfast

"Never even heard of it. What's it like? Much of a turn out?"

Google it, but it's up to a 100 people m, f cpls ,tvs all having fun

By *elljoe 2Man 10 weeks ago

cork

What's the name

cork

What's the name

belfast

"What's the name "

Bi fun club london

By *intage AmigosCouple (MM) 10 weeks ago

dublin & the world

If its the 1 in Kingscross, give it a miss.. the venue is a dirty bar basement, a kip, a fire trap & lots of bareback sex if u want to bring back something other than the duty free.

By *otownkid1967Man 10 weeks ago

Portlaoise

Try bi tactics Tuesdays in Luton or abfabs run bi nights and much safer and cleaner clubs

cork

Interesting

belfast

"Try bi tactics Tuesdays in Luton or abfabs run bi nights and much safer and cleaner clubs"

Been to to it many times imo it'd hit or miss on who turns up as in its all guys just sometimes.

You say safer and cleaner as if bi fun isn't cleaner or safer. Surely that's the people who should be clean and safe ??

belfast

"If its the 1 in Kingscross, give it a miss.. the venue is a dirty bar basement, a kip, a fire trap & lots of bareback sex if u want to bring back something other than the duty free."

It's kings Cross, the idea of it is the basement , I think that's how it's meant to be. As for bare back, that's happening everywhere and up to the individual surely, have to say though in all the times I have been I have never seen it and the securoty there look out for it and don't allow it from what I sent.

I do.understand it's not for everyone but it's been great every time I've been

By *lassy lady 216Woman 10 weeks ago

Craigavon

Wouldn't go anywhere near it once was enough what security I didn't see any when I was there and there was plenty of bareback sex going on noone said anything the place is a kip and a firetrap there isn't even proper cubicles it's just blow up dirty mattresses on the floor used condoms just lying about for those that did use them weren't even any bins to put them in I'm not knocking the idea I love bi fun as much as anyone but this isn't the place to go

belfast

"Wouldn't go anywhere near it once was enough what security I didn't see any when I was there and there was plenty of bareback sex going on noone said anything the place is a kip and a firetrap there isn't even proper cubicles it's just blow up dirty mattresses on the floor used condoms just lying about for those that did use them weren't even any bins to put them in I'm not knocking the idea I love bi fun as much as anyone but this isn't the place to go "

It's not for everyone i get that, there wasn't security on before but there is now or at least there was up until a few weeks back. I always play safe so I suppose its up to the individual.

By *s 2 xCouple 10 weeks ago

Wicklow, London, Manchester

"If its the 1 in Kingscross, give it a miss.. the venue is a dirty bar basement, a kip, a fire trap & lots of bareback sex if u want to bring back something other than the duty free."

We went last year and it was definitely a no for us and 1000% agree it was a dirty piss smelling basement in a pub we lasted about 1 minute and left, got the train to the bi-night in chameleon and all we can say is wow, lovely staff and friendly people.

The club is spotless and lots of sexy fun

By *rishunicornMan 10 weeks ago

Cookstown

Hey folks. Not sure of this place. But I’ve been to following bi events.

Bi Mondays-Abfabs- score 7/10 - great place but unsure of attendees

Bi Mondays - Chams- 9/10 - it’s the Sunday roast of clubs- safe, honest and always enjoyable

Bi Tastic - Luton - Tuesdays been twice - minimal females 6/10

VA-1st Friday every month- it’s up there as my fav club. More social than our and our swingers club- I’d recommend it as a 1st experience due to segregation between play areas and social area- solid 9/10

By *otownkid1967Man 10 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"Try bi tactics Tuesdays in Luton or abfabs run bi nights and much safer and cleaner clubs

Been to to it many times imo it'd hit or miss on who turns up as in its all guys just sometimes.

You say safer and cleaner as if bi fun isn't cleaner or safer. Surely that's the people who should be clean and safe ?? "

By safe, I meant they have proper doorstaff. Cleaner in that they are always looking after the clubs hygiene not personal hygene

By *cooby5555Man 8 weeks ago

galway

Some really sexy tvs attend

By *valexis147TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

I am so keen to go, just wonder how much attention us TVs get if lots of gorgeous women there? Am planning to go anyway and try it! X

By *ilthyNightsCouple 7 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'm not sure I've ever seen such mixed reviews!

By *valexis147TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

I must say, the very seedy nature of it sounds right up my street.

By *aughtyat50Man 6 weeks ago

witney

Went last night. Seedy as hell. Loved it.

Not much MM action but I did fuck a lass in the swing.

Will Defo be back

» Add a new message to this topic