FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbies

Newbies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rmsmops OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Dublin

Hi fabbers, we can finally use the forums. So just wondering if you could go back to your start in the swinging world, what's the best advise you could give yourselves

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rish_GuyMan 11 weeks ago

Foxford

As a single guy.

Don't bother messaging other profiles, until meet verified. Do out profile better. Interact on the forum asap. Don't take rejection or the likes to heart, in anyway. Try to be yourself. Go to socials of somekind ASAP.

By *carlett!Woman 11 weeks ago

100% agree with previous poster. Put effort into profile & get to socials ASAP. Best way to start off & see what's what on the scene. Better in person then messing about online.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 11 weeks ago

Portstewart

You will find that the more effort you put into your profile and pics etc the more success you will have. And also message filters are an absolute must

By *electableicecreamMan 11 weeks ago

The West

The forum search function is really handy.

There's loads of advice threads. A few called ick, a few called turn ons.

Definitely worth a look. That's how I set up my profile initially

By *rmsmops OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

Dublin

Cheers guys

By *amson4DelilahCouple 11 weeks ago

ballina

Don't take ine for the team...

Have a code word for when , if you want to get put of a situation

Set more "Parameters " than "rules".. as in Paraters are flexible.. rules are not..taking it in my ass-not usually, but... condoms are n9n negotiable for us..

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman 11 weeks ago

Magical Forrest

Never settle for mediocre. Go after what you want. Set limits. Don’t let negativity get you down. Always be safe. Triple check who you going to meet by verifications. Ask as many questions as you have to. Don’t be scared to say no.

By *ogday2181Man 11 weeks ago

Dublin

Don't get knocked by the bad press and don't get an ego over the good. Its all fun and maybe use it more sparingly as its very easy to jump straight in the deep end and experience too much too quick.

By *voidingboredomMan 11 weeks ago

around

Tell us/show us on your profile what really turns you on and makes you feel sexy.

Never settle for someone who isn't really your type. As a couple you have almost endless options, so be picky.

Decent profile pics and not cropped holiday snaps will get extra attention

Be social but within your comfort zone. Wanna meet for coffee in public before anything else? Insist on it. Prefer a live face chat to verify? Insist on it. Wanna dip your toes in a group meet and greet, go for it.

As a couple id certainly suggest trying to meet another couple for coffee/drinks even if they're not sexually your type just to build connections, friendly faces and get some good advice from people who have been in your situation. That's what I did when I had a couples profile in the past. A good couple can become great friends or at least give you hilarious stories and advice.

Always remember fab is a cross section of society. There's only one thing really that everyone has in common to be here. After that it's about finding people who attract you and interest you. There's the good, the bad, the mad and the amazing on here, and thats all grand.

Best of luck with everything!

Ps: I have discovered that white shirts get way more attention than a Munster jersey, but that's just my journey

» Add a new message to this topic