FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The right time

The right time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When do we feel comfortable when we think it's the right time to meet...

So if a face pic goes off and after bout the third mail. You get so when we going to meet... There is no swinger handbook the dos and the dont....

And everybody is different

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me it varies from person to person I always like a coffee meet before any fun happens having said that it can often take a while to manage to organise a coffee meet with some people I've nearly had to twist some people's arms into having a coffee but hey it was worth it in the end.

Others seem quite happy to do an almost instant coffee meet and I'm not referring to the type of coffee for ye smartarses on here lol

Whatever route a person decides to take I think most important is that the person feels a little frisson of excitement leadin up to the meet but not bone crushing fear or dread(thankfully I've not experienced that just yet)

If we click on here or via text or phone calls i'll ask for a coffee if i manage some free time (very rare for a lot of different reasons usually work)

"When do we feel comfortable when we think it's the right time to meet...

So if a face pic goes off and after bout the third mail. You get so when we going to meet... There is no swinger handbook the dos and the dont....

And everybody is different "

it depends really,sumtimes u mite get chatting with a really nice guy thts hot and really nice too,(very rare on fab) but if i really got on with a guy and was attracted to him then wud probabley meet after a few days or when we were both free,have a coffee or a drink and then if things go really well,maybe we get a room

"When do we feel comfortable when we think it's the right time to meet...

And everybody is different

it depends really,sumtimes u mite get chatting with a really nice guy thts hot and really nice too,(very rare on fab) but if i really got on with a guy and was attracted to him then wud probabley meet after a few days or when we were both free,have a coffee or a drink and then if things go really well,maybe we get a room "

Now that's exactly how I'd do it

» Add a new message to this topic