FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikey2022Eire OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Clare

Thoughts on folks posting bareback videos on here when they've verifications coming out there ears...not smart carry on IMHO.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

If it’s not your thing just don’t engage .

By *isandherscplCouple 8 weeks ago

Dublin and Meath

I’m really turned off by bare backing videos and pics. We move along. And Vag pics with cum dripping out- just gross.

By *ewcorkcpl23Couple 8 weeks ago

Cork

"Thoughts on folks posting bareback videos on here when they've verifications coming out there ears...not smart carry on IMHO."

Maybe the bareback videos are with they're hubby's or partners but use protection during meets?

By *eard and BoobsCouple 8 weeks ago

Portstewart

If said pic's or vids are on a couples profile we hope that it's the respective partner but no matter we won't let anyone not glove up with us

By *ikey2022Eire OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Clare

"Thoughts on folks posting bareback videos on here when they've verifications coming out there ears...not smart carry on IMHO.

Maybe the bareback videos are with they're hubby's or partners but use protection during meets?"

That's fair but some I've seen lately are known singles

By *affa31Woman 8 weeks ago

Galway

"Thoughts on folks posting bareback videos on here when they've verifications coming out there ears...not smart carry on IMHO.

Maybe the bareback videos are with they're hubby's or partners but use protection during meets?

That's fair but some I've seen lately are known singles "

Keep a note on their profile and the profiles of those who veri them re playing bareback and move on with your life.

Block them if you don’t want to see their vids in your updates.

You can’t control what they do but you can control how you interact with them.

By *eestar10Man 8 weeks ago

cavan

[Removed by poster at 09/03/24 17:16:35]

By *eestar10Man 8 weeks ago

cavan

That's fair but some I've seen lately are known singles

Keep a note on their profile and the profiles of those who veri them re playing bareback and move on with your life.

Block them if you don’t want to see their vids in your updates.

You can’t control what they do but you can control how you interact with them. "

Sense talk

By *inkywife1981Couple 8 weeks ago

A town near you

From our experience the amount of people who assume sex is going to be bareback (couples included) despite having safe sex only on profiles is staggering.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple 8 weeks ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

We play bareback so happy to see bareback videos

By *ipstick KissesWoman 8 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Isn't it brilliant they're out in the open about it and you can make an informed decision about whether you might want to meet them or not?

Or would you prefer them to hide those preferences?

By *inkywife1981Couple 8 weeks ago

A town near you

Personally I don't care if other people go bareback or safe, it wouldn't affect or decision making. It's just an observation that so many say safesex only but assume that sex will be bareback

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

"Personally I don't care if other people go bareback or safe, it wouldn't affect or decision making. It's just an observation that so many say safesex only but assume that sex will be bareback"

For some safe sex is regular sti testing and prep for men

By *uper duperMan 8 weeks ago

around

Maybe the bareback videos are with they're hubby's or partners but use protection during meets?"

Well said

By *inkForLifeCouple 8 weeks ago

North Shields

"Personally I don't care if other people go bareback or safe, it wouldn't affect or decision making. It's just an observation that so many say safesex only but assume that sex will be bareback

For some safe sex is regular sti testing and prep for men "

Someone who tests regularly is surely safer than solely relying on condoms!

By *dfabMan 8 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Saw a single Leeds lady with Safe Sex on profile last night where there was definitely unsafe sex and spunk and further penetration after.

Said to her it clashed with her interests and she asked what did I mean.

Seems clarification is needed on the definition alright.

By *erverts AnonymousMan 8 weeks ago

Darkest desires

Is there such a thing as "safe sex"? What's the definition of it as technically any sexual activity could be deemed unsafe.. foreplay to full sex wearing a condom for penetrative sex technically voids if oral isn't done the same on both parties.

By *JA2222Man 7 weeks ago

chester

Would you suck a bare cock?

By *inxySTV/TS 7 weeks ago

dublin

"Personally I don't care if other people go bareback or safe, it wouldn't affect or decision making. It's just an observation that so many say safesex only but assume that sex will be bareback

For some safe sex is regular sti testing and prep for men "

Eh, I'm not sure a doctor would agree with you that testing equates to safe sex. It's like having an insurance assessor tell you your can is written off and you crashed it. Sure testing is always welcome buy classing it as safe sex it at best poor judgement

By *DLGirlCouple 7 weeks ago

littleville

"Saw a single Leeds lady with Safe Sex on profile last night where there was definitely unsafe sex and spunk and further penetration after.

Seems clarification is needed on the definition alright."

You have anal, dp, and separate room on your profile. So by your logic you won’t meet a couple who want same room vaginal only sex?

Of course not.

Most people are open to bareback sex and most people are happy to play safe.

By *inkanddesireCouple 7 weeks ago

Sth Dublin

That's what I thought too

By *pacekittyWoman 7 weeks ago

dublin

I’d never bareback but I’ve had a few men say no to condoms for oral sex and it’s always a “take your word for it” that you get tested

Curious how many people here actually ask to see a test if they’re going to not bare back fuck but atleast indulge in oral sex (which carries the same STI risks)

By *dfabMan 7 weeks ago

Dunboyne

"Saw a single Leeds lady with Safe Sex on profile last night where there was definitely unsafe sex and spunk and further penetration after.

Seems clarification is needed on the definition alright.

You have anal, dp, and separate room on your profile. So by your logic you won’t meet a couple who want same room vaginal only sex?

Of course not.

Most people are open to bareback sex and most people are happy to play safe.

"

I don't see the relevance of my profile to this thread subject matter. That was not my intended logic either.

Also I see you say most people are open to bareback and playing safe. Sorry but my opinion is that they can only be combined with monogamous couples for that to make sense.

By *DLGirlCouple 7 weeks ago

littleville

We’ll make it simple for you

You said ‘her profile said her interest was safe sex but she was having unsafe sex’

Your profile says ‘anal sex’ but no doubt you’re happy with vaginal-only sex. Hell you’re probably happy with just a blow job.

Because someone has safe sex on their interests doesn’t mean they only want safe sex. Life isn’t binary, most people are on a sliding scale. A great many couples on this site list safe sex as an interest but quickly say they want bareback. Sure if a profile’s text says ‘we only ever play safe’ that is one thing but simply because an ‘interest’ says ‘safe sex’ dosent mean they don’t also bareback. Same way you don’t always have anal sex.

Probably best you don’t message strangers chiding them on their sexual choices too.

By *dfabMan 7 weeks ago

Dunboyne

"We’ll make it simple for you

You said ‘her profile said her interest was safe sex but she was having unsafe sex’

Your profile says ‘anal sex’ but no doubt you’re happy with vaginal-only sex. Hell you’re probably happy with just a blow job.

Because someone has safe sex on their interests doesn’t mean they only want safe sex. Life isn’t binary, most people are on a sliding scale. A great many couples on this site list safe sex as an interest but quickly say they want bareback. Sure if a profile’s text says ‘we only ever play safe’ that is one thing but simply because an ‘interest’ says ‘safe sex’ dosent mean they don’t also bareback. Same way you don’t always have anal sex.

Probably best you don’t message strangers chiding them on their sexual choices too. "

Got ya. Thanks

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Who are we to judge anyone, as long as it's consensual, none of anyone's business

By *andydan69Man 7 weeks ago

south west nr you mmm

We all have choices that is theirs

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Chichester

lol i wouldn’t remotely put any stock in people’s preferences ticked in fab as being accurate

It’s just loose guides people use mostly I have found over a decade on fab .

By *o strings but a G-stringMan 7 weeks ago

city

Exactly

» Add a new message to this topic