FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Earthy pagans woodland and coss play

Earthy pagans woodland and coss play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoenixagam OP   TV/TS 6 weeks ago

Rural

Anyone here into the whole Viking Celtic coss play scene bushcraft just being out in the Woods with people, get all kitted out bohemian vintage style...

Light a big fire and just free love and chatting dancing singing etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iny DelightWoman 6 weeks ago

City Centre

Where do I sign up for this?

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Me three

By *lueLotusWoman 6 weeks ago

Cork

Me four

By *ka ..Agent k ..Man 6 weeks ago

.Ireland..

Sounds wicked..

City Centre

Summer is coming....

By *llgoodmanMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Sounds amazing!

Cork

[Removed by poster at 14/03/24 22:38:40]

Cork

I'm free the last weekend of may

City Centre

"I'm free the last weekend of may "

Funny you should say that

Cork

"I'm free the last weekend of may

Funny you should say that "

By *aptain Caveman41Man 6 weeks ago

Home

"Anyone here into the whole Viking Celtic coss play scene bushcraft just being out in the Woods with people, get all kitted out bohemian vintage style...

Light a big fire and just free love and chatting dancing singing etc "

plenty of will places in Clare

By *voidingboredomMan 6 weeks ago

around

I can make a great one pot stew on an open fire, or I can build a fulacht Fia. And I whittle a mean spoon. Will whittle spoons for some Celtic goddess loving!

"I can make a great one pot stew on an open fire, or I can build a fulacht Fia. And I whittle a mean spoon. Will whittle spoons for some Celtic goddess loving!"

I just want to dance naked round a fire swinging my tits

around

"

I just want to dance naked round a fire swinging my tits"

That's the Anglo Saxon in you Geordie...

"

I just want to dance naked round a fire swinging my tits

That's the Anglo Saxon in you Geordie... "

No... That's the Geordie in me

By *panishRebelMan 6 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Love the idea of bush craft with songs stories loving... I'll leave the cos play to those with the talent for it.

But like above if you want food done like a king set me off....

Rural

Looks like we have some people interested, it's my kind of scene.

Some people love the outdoorsy rugged rough and ready get up now and again, rugged lads and ladies who like to frolic in the open air.

Something different, it doesn't even have to be a shag fest just meet people who might want to mingle and talk anything from deep conversations, story telling, talking about cosmic stuff, the paranormal etc

around

I know an awful lot of Irish mythology for the storytelling...

Rural

"Anyone here into the whole Viking Celtic coss play scene bushcraft just being out in the Woods with people, get all kitted out bohemian vintage style...

Light a big fire and just free love and chatting dancing singing etc plenty of will places in Clare "

Oh there's places which are quite wild and vast, from quite seaside coves to hazel woods and lake side places...

Craggy rocky beaches, imagine going to the heights of passion and fire blazing on a clear night possibly full moon, people could bring food etc

Obviously leave the place as it was left cover tracks campfire rubbish etc leave it as it was it's pie in the sky but different and I'm sure some people would be into it.

Rural

"I know an awful lot of Irish mythology for the storytelling..."

Sounds good, I love all that stuff too

City Centre

"Looks like we have some people interested, it's my kind of scene.

Some people love the outdoorsy rugged rough and ready get up now and again, rugged lads and ladies who like to frolic in the open air.

Something different, it doesn't even have to be a shag fest just meet people who might want to mingle and talk anything from deep conversations, story telling, talking about cosmic stuff, the paranormal etc

"

It'd be great if there was a lot of interest in something like this. It could turn into something very special and unique.

Rural

Yeah it would, as long as people are respectful of the land and whomever is there.

No messers or chaos, it's something I cannot tolerate is messers and problematic opiniated loud brash people acting the maggots lol

There's a time and a place for clowns, obviously a good laugh and sense of humour and witty banter is good .

But loud obnoxious people are not my cuppa tea for gatherings

By *appydatscMan 6 weeks ago

dublin

Yep a Druid type of pagan fun must google it wud take a lot of organization but one can dream lol

By *o strings but a G-stringMan 6 weeks ago

city

This sounds class

By *unsterheroMan 6 weeks ago

Ennis

That sounds exactly like what is needed, just getting back to nature and enjoying oneself.

By *unsterheroMan 6 weeks ago

Ennis

"Looks like we have some people interested, it's my kind of scene.

"

This sounds like an absolutely beautiful night, I love talking about big concepts and deep subjects as I explore both myself and my spirituality, it's hard to connect with people who are open to discussion about these topics.

Sounds right up my street! Count me in if it happens please

By *antra MassageMan 6 weeks ago

Old bog road

This scene already exists in the Pagan, Druid, Viking re enactment scene in Ireland. There are a few groups in Dublin that I know of. It's quite family oriented. There's also Earthsong, held once a year,in Tipperary and coming up soon in May, the fire festival at Uisneach in Westmeath.

By *ubadubdubWoman 6 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"I can make a great one pot stew on an open fire, or I can build a fulacht Fia. And I whittle a mean spoon. Will whittle spoons for some Celtic goddess loving!"

I gotta say, im a sucker for a good whittler

Hereabouts

Light a big fire and just free love and chatting dancing singing etc "

There have got to be sheepskin rugs for snuggling in

Rural

There have got to be sheepskin rugs for snuggling in "

Now you're talking lol

Wouldn't that be class, imagine going to the ends of passion under the stars sheepskin throws and a fire. Going hell for leather, your lust amplified and you're with someone who's making you sooo turned on and your inner animal instincts are taking over...

That warm fire glow, and you know you're going to have an amazing orgasm, you're both in heat and theres nothing else that matters.... he's hung like a warrior and you're into him or he's into you.... beautiful celestial bodies entwined in cosmic bliss

By *aptain Caveman41Man 6 weeks ago

Home

Light a big fire and just free love and chatting dancing singing etc plenty of will places in Clare

Oh there's places which are quite wild and vast, from quite seaside coves to hazel woods and lake side places...

Craggy rocky beaches, imagine going to the heights of passion and fire blazing on a clear night possibly full moon, people could bring food etc

Obviously leave the place as it was left cover tracks campfire rubbish etc leave it as it was it's pie in the sky but different and I'm sure some people would be into it."

Cusack Park can be fair wild aswell

Rural

Clash of the asshh, grass on your ass lol

Cork

There have got to be sheepskin rugs for snuggling in

Now you're talking lol

Wouldn't that be class, imagine going to the ends of passion under the stars sheepskin throws and a fire. Going hell for leather, your lust amplified and you're with someone who's making you sooo turned on and your inner animal instincts are taking over...

That warm fire glow, and you know you're going to have an amazing orgasm, you're both in heat and theres nothing else that matters.... he's hung like a warrior and you're into him or he's into you.... beautiful celestial bodies entwined in cosmic bliss "

Oh yes please that's my idea of heaven

By *iego100Man 6 weeks ago

idaho

That would be al up my street .

One of my fantasies for sure ., pure lustfull nigh under the stars ..

By *antricPunkWoman 6 weeks ago

CAVAN

That sounds amazing...

By *eard and BoobsCouple 6 weeks ago

Portstewart

Sounds very interesting would depend on where in the country it was and who was running the event as such

By *cottybear74Man 6 weeks ago

kilkenny

You have Valhalla retreat also

By *otass and scorpioCouple 6 weeks ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

"You have Valhalla retreat also"
Valhalla is brilliant , and the ppl running it are sound out

By *ilthyNightsCouple 6 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'm not sure how much true believers would appreciate events being coopted by swingers looking for easy sex

Hereabouts

"I'm not sure how much true believers would appreciate events being coopted by swingers looking for easy sex"

'true believers' ?? Paganism isn't actually a religion. Anyway sex certainly was a part of everyday life so I don't see a problem

City Centre

"I'm not sure how much true believers would appreciate events being coopted by swingers looking for easy sex"

I doubt that'll happen. I can't see any of us infiltrating or arranging to go to already established, well respected, family events around the country, looking for easy sleezy sex or turning it into some kinda swinger fest.

By *runchMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Suppose I'm up for it too.

East / North, Cork

"I'm not sure how much true believers would appreciate events being coopted by swingers looking for easy sex

'true believers' ?? Paganism isn't actually a religion. Anyway sex certainly was a part of everyday life so I don't see a problem "

I wouldn't be an expert, but Google seems to disagree with you. Also ALL religions see sex as part of life (otherwise they would die out in a generation), but that doesn't mean that they would be welcoming of swingers shenanigans.

East / North, Cork

"I'm not sure how much true believers would appreciate events being coopted by swingers looking for easy sex

I doubt that'll happen. I can't see any of us infiltrating or arranging to go to already established, well respected, family events around the country, looking for easy sleezy sex or turning it into some kinda swinger fest. "

I'm sure you're right. I guess my point is that if I had a deeply held belief system that involved sex rituals then I'd like that to be respected for part of the belief system and not be the part that's cherry picked by outsiders as something they want to do for a giggle, a bit like shamanism being misused by nonbelievers as a opportunity to get high.

By *runchMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Paganism may not be a religion to some but is to others. Important to be respectful of other religions and how your actions may be perceived, which may involve thinking with the head upstairs on occasion

Hereabouts

[Removed by poster at 16/03/24 13:31:36]

By *arcelona30Man 6 weeks ago

Naas

Great chat. Live and let live!!

And enjoy.

By *razy-CplCouple 6 weeks ago

Cork and surrounding areas

Sounds like a great night could be had , just dressing up and having the craic , eating and drinking a few , just like any other themed night out

Mrs crazy

City Centre

I doubt that'll happen. I can't see any of us infiltrating or arranging to go to already established, well respected, family events around the country, looking for easy sleezy sex or turning it into some kinda swinger fest.

I'm sure you're right. I guess my point is that if I had a deeply held belief system that involved sex rituals then I'd like that to be respected for part of the belief system and not be the part that's cherry picked by outsiders as something they want to do for a giggle, a bit like shamanism being misused by nonbelievers as a opportunity to get high."

I get what you're saying and take your point.

I'm not speaking for the OP but I think the gist of what the OP is trying to convey is a gathering that would be of a spiritual rather than religious connection, with the emphasis being on nature and how deeply connected we are to it. A gathering where the like minded would share thoughts, stories and who knows, maybe more.

I think, like you, it would be very harmful and extremely disrespectful if this was heading into a ritualistic, shamanic or religious event for giggles. I don't feel the OP meant it to be taken that way.

By *ot so needyMan 6 weeks ago

Galway

I doubt that'll happen. I can't see any of us infiltrating or arranging to go to already established, well respected,

family events around the country, looking for easy sleezy sex or turning it into some kinda swinger fest.

I'm sure you're right. I guess my point is that if I had a deeply held belief system that involved sex rituals then I'd like that to be respected for part of the belief system and not be the part that's cherry picked by outsiders as something they want to do for a giggle, a bit like shamanism being misused by nonbelievers as a opportunity to get high.

I get what you're saying and take your point.

I'm not speaking for the OP but I think the gist of what the OP is trying to convey is a gathering that would be of a spiritual rather than religious connection, with the emphasis being on nature and how deeply connected we are to it. A gathering where the like minded would share thoughts, stories and who knows, maybe more.

I think, like you, it would be very harmful and extremely disrespectful if this was heading into a ritualistic, shamanic or religious event for giggles. I don't feel the OP meant it to be taken that way. "

Nature is the most powerful spiritual place for me I love walking in the woods just listening to the wildlife and the wind blowing between the trees.

This can be so energetic and I don't see anything wrong with the original post and would love to be part of. I dont think any one is trying to be disrespectful to others beliefs.

By *exesrangerMan 6 weeks ago

city

Well that took an unexpected turn.

At first I thought... he'll yeah this sounds awesome and of course the sight of Geordie singing her tits around the campfire was also very appealing. But then it all went tits up at the end.

So close

In fairness to the opp original post...he mentions Viking Celtic Cross CossPlay with bushcraft attached, in so far as paganism was brought up by others including the responses to it.

While the nature of things (pun intended) is to ver off on tangents, I feel people need not worry about beliefs being trampled on or coopted into something trivial.

Rural

It's basically for people who are interested in the outdoors nature and having similar interests could it be storytelling, interested in polytheism the paranormal or whatever roughing it out now and again and who'd like to throw on Celtic style or Viking costumes

It just an idea thrown out there, I'm sure there's people in the swinging scene who are goths, metal head's slightly bohemian hippie and earthy etc who'd love to rough it out.

It doesn't have to be an orgy of dubochery either just in case anyone clutching at rosary beads or an atheist who likes arguing on the internet has to put their awe into it.

Anyone who understands the suggestion has an idea what the original post was about ....

Just adults getting together with similar interests and world views.

By *3hairyMan 6 weeks ago

Galway/ Sligo

Excellent idea

I love outdoors and our and other mythologies

Not a pagan(despite the look lol) but it is part of us

East / North, Cork

"In fairness to the opp original post...he mentions Viking Celtic Cross CossPlay with bushcraft attached, in so far as paganism was brought up by others including the responses to it.

While the nature of things (pun intended) is to ver off on tangents, I feel people need not worry about beliefs being trampled on or coopted into something trivial."

In fairness the thread title mentions paganism. Either way good luck to the OP and his event

By *armantazMan 6 weeks ago

Carlow

Count me in. I love a bit of Bushcraft and wild camping.

By *runchMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Can we build a bridge over about the whole pagan thing now and swiftly move on

City Centre

I like men in tunics and cloaks. I just thought I'd mention that

I'm also looking forward to seeing bluebells in the woods soon...

By *runchMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

"I like men in tunics and cloaks. I just thought I'd mention that

I'm also looking forward to seeing bluebells in the woods soon... "

Weather permitting

"I like men in tunics and cloaks. I just thought I'd mention that

I'm also looking forward to seeing bluebells in the woods soon...

Weather permitting "

I miss bluebells here in Spain...but if it does rain and that's an if...I will see lots of wild rocket, tagettes which come up up in the desert dust areas with yellow and white flowers.

By *anFromMarsMan 6 weeks ago

North

Do I get to dress up as William Wallace, I have the sword and all

» Add a new message to this topic