FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Oral protection

Oral protection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

So after a recent encounter I was curious how many use protection during oral. A guy I met insisted on receiving a BJ while wearing a condom, while I admired his stance towards safety I had never met someone before who wanted this. This made me curious if this is common or a strange thing to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aseylee324Couple 12 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

It's not strange, but neither is it common.

By *panishRebelMan 12 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Tried Lorals which for those who don't know, are a form of latex underwear that can be used for Safe oral sex. Neither my gorgeous partner (very conscious of safety) at the time nor I, felt great with them.

Out of a pack of 3or4 we tried two I think before we said naa...

By *ub23Man 12 weeks ago

wandering

Sounds like he didn't want to risk bringing something home to the wife

By *ilthyNightsCouple 12 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I'd admire his commitment to safety, but I'd rather not bother than give or receive oral through a barrier.

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 12 weeks ago

Midlands

Can be fun. It’s not as sensitive but if she swallows the cum in it - can be a real turn on

By *ilthyNightsCouple 12 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Can be fun. It’s not as sensitive but if she swallows the cum in it - can be a real turn on "

Ingesting the cum kinda makes wearing it pointless no?

By *oxyvixen99Woman 12 weeks ago

Newtownabbey

I'd rather do without than use something that smelt and tasted like latex

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Yes I wasn't too fond of the taste, don't know anyone who has sucked on a condom

By *hilaboutMan 11 weeks ago

kilkenny

Absolutely my dear

So sensible

By *ingerNNutsCouple 11 weeks ago

dublin

"Yes I wasn't too fond of the taste, don't know anyone who has sucked on a condom "

There’s flavoured ones that aren’t as bad…but still not as tasty as doing without

By *o strings but a G-stringMan 11 weeks ago

city

I'd be concerned. A bj with cover on isn't too much fun and what could be have caught.. if a guy insists on wearing a condom on his own cock for a bj I would be concerned about what he might have and not want to share

By *rprotonMan 11 weeks ago

Dublin

As one that is a bit mental on the oral hygiene front, I always thought you'd more likely pick up a viral or bacterial infection during the oral sex, than actual standard one.

So other then protecting oneself from pregnancy, or sperm (since some ladies are actually allergic to it and / or have unwanted body reactions to it), I kinda almost don't see the point of it if one is willing to engage in unprotected oral sex, but insists on the condom on the grounds of venereal diseases. The damage has already been done.

Just to be clear, I am not advocating against safe sex and fully support and propose it, irrelevant to whatever my personal preference on the subject is.

By *idubccMan 11 weeks ago

City center

Maybe he didn't want to get herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, hpv or any other nasty thing that one can get from oral sex with a stranger. I don't know why people are so against using condoms with strangers. It's anyone's choice.

If you don't like it don't do it's simple as that, but I find it perfectly normal and sane for him to insist. Especially if this was at a party or a club. He doesn't know who you were sucking before him and if you still had remains of sperm or other fluids in your mouth, then you could pass hiv along.

By *idubccMan 11 weeks ago

City center

"I'd be concerned. A bj with cover on isn't too much fun and what could be have caught.. if a guy insists on wearing a condom on his own cock for a bj I would be concerned about what he might have and not want to share "

If you are blown without a condom you can get a numerous of nasty things, do your research mate.

One that will be lifelong is herpes, one that can get you dick cancer is HPV.

Depending on if the person sucking on you was sucking someone else before, then you're sharing fluids, each means you can get everything from hepc to hiv.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

"Yes I wasn't too fond of the taste, don't know anyone who has sucked on a condom "

I can imagine, not pleasant at all… might as well suck a dido

By *olongsuckerMan 11 weeks ago

Carrickonshannon

"So after a recent encounter I was curious how many use protection during oral. A guy I met insisted on receiving a BJ while wearing a condom, while I admired his stance towards safety I had never met someone before who wanted this. This made me curious if this is common or a strange thing to do"

It's not so much strange as he was being uber careful with the situation for some reason best known to himself. If he was a frequent flyer then he'd be better off investing in a pack of dental dams.

By *winger20212021Man 10 weeks ago

Malahide

"I'd rather do without than use something that smelt and tasted like latex"

Amen to that!

Hey, free to chat?

» Add a new message to this topic