Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dfabMan 6 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Turn 180 degrees and you won't need to wash your clothes as often

By *rprotonMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

"I've a feeling I'm pissing against the wind on here "

A wise man once said everything in life is shit, except pissing.

However, pissing against the wind is also shit.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 6 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Your profile text doesn't really say what you're looking for or what you have to offer. Just a gentle suggestion.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman 6 weeks ago

My town

Maybe try revamping your profile. If you feel it's not working try another tactic.

Also you gotta remember the ratio to men and women isn't at the same level.

So make it stand out while messaging and not look like a another message getting lost like previous ones

By *ot so needyMan 6 weeks ago

Galway

Ya now you can't go. 20 march would be no fun on here without you backing kyle hayes.lol

Seriously stick in there just be yourself don't take it so seriously.Maybe take the advice the others have gave you and refresh the profile. I could do with doing the same.

By *panishRebelMan 6 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Of all the moaning threads yours surprises me the most. The impression I get of you, from your comments etc is good. Only you can decide if it's for you or not. There is a time for everything.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Do a freshen up and try a new approach. See how it goes . Sit with yourself and decide what you want and are you making the effort to get it

By *ozzlesMan 6 weeks ago

galway

I'm fairly new, I can see where you are coming from. I have had far more interaction here with everyone except women.I have enjoyed all the polite refusals and the ignored mails and the conversations. I'm taking the attitude that no one owes me anything and every interaction is a new experience. Now I'm probably the only person ever to join a swingers site who couldn't find a ride to save my life but isn't that all part of the crack?

I've met 2 lovely women for chats that I wouldn't have met if it wasn't for being on here and had my rather sheltered eyes opened in terms of understanding human nature a bit more than I perhaps did.

You profile looks fine to me, maybe a bit sock heavy on the pics

By *ofusplusCouple 6 weeks ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 17/03/24 19:37:50]

Limerick

Jaffa has hosted at least 2 socials in Limerick. That size of social (around 20) is perfect when you are starting out and maybe nervous. I think you were working for the last one and couldn't attend.

Book the day off for the next one. Then go out if your comfort zone and mingle, don't stand at the edge of things (like some guys do).

It's probably the best thing you can do to get known and trusted on here.

Best of luck

By *ingerNNutsCouple 6 weeks ago

dublin

I’ve no doubt it’s tricky for men on here, ratio is crazy. Maybe some organised socials will help, I’ve heard they can be a better option for men.

Hope it improves for you…after all, who would then do the Fab a fella Thursdays. You’d be missed (we took a break from fab as we do every few weeks but looking forward to next Thursdays )

By *electableicecreamMan 6 weeks ago

The West

Hey OP. Feels like your part of the furniture here on the forum.

You're not alone. And you can be assured that many will be sympathetic to how you feel.

You've read all the threads so you know the craic. You'll see the brighter after a social or two. There's friends to be made and craic to be had.

Looking forward to meeting you round sometime.

By *adger BrocMan 6 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Consider joining one of the walking groups. Really relaxed way to get to meet and chat with like minded people.

By *aptain Caveman41 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Home

Unfortunately we all have low days and I had on Saturday but thanks for all the suggestions much appreciated

By *rystalsswingCouple 6 weeks ago

Galway

"Jaffa has hosted at least 2 socials in Limerick. That size of social (around 20) is perfect when you are starting out and maybe nervous. I think you were working for the last one and couldn't attend.

Book the day off for the next one. Then go out if your comfort zone and mingle, don't stand at the edge of things (like some guys do).

Best of luck "

Solid advice here

Glad your feeling better today Caveman x

By *aptain Caveman41 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Home

"Jaffa has hosted at least 2 socials in Limerick. That size of social (around 20) is perfect when you are starting out and maybe nervous. I think you were working for the last one and couldn't attend.

Best of luck

Solid advice here

Glad your feeling better today Caveman x"

thanks

By *antra MassageMan 6 weeks ago

Old bog road

"Unfortunately we all have low days and I had on Saturday but thanks for all the suggestions much appreciated "

Captain is back.

By *rystalsswingCouple 6 weeks ago

Galway

"Unfortunately we all have low days and I had on Saturday but thanks for all the suggestions much appreciated

Captain is back. "

Thursdays wouldn't be the same without him

By *amsevenMan 6 weeks ago

cork

Juat stop pissing for a while. You won't get the ride but you won't feel worthless.

By *ot so needyMan 6 weeks ago

Galway

Best of luck

Solid advice here

Glad your feeling better today Caveman x thanks "

Good to see you are feeling better. Just hang on in there. You seem like a sound guy so heed the advice and don't put so much pressure on yourself..

By *ich DesireMan 6 weeks ago

Ballon

Sometimes I think the same, I do notice the more time that is put into talking to people and being active on fab the more u can reap the rewards. Maybe my profile dosnt attract those who I'm into or maybe the ratio of men to women and couples makes it way harder. Any tips from women and couple would be appreciated

By *ault_DwellerMan 6 weeks ago

Co.Tyrone

The ratio is tricky. No matter how much effort you put into your profile and your message you will most likely just got deleted without your profile even so much as getting a look or your message for that matter. I think I’ve messaged my fair share of 100 people and probably only two people reply. It sounds cliche but you really do just have to keep messaging cause there are some good people here

Limerick

"The ratio is tricky. No matter how much effort you put into your profile and your message you will most likely just got deleted without your profile even so much as getting a look or your message for that matter. I think I’ve messaged my fair share of 100 people and probably only two people reply. It sounds cliche but you really do just have to keep messaging cause there are some good people here"

So keep doing what is clearly not working, that's your advice?

There's a saying about that

As someone else suggested.... revamp your whole profile....take all new pics.. (you seem to like your socks alot)

No seriously I'd make your profile like a totally new one. Rewrite your bio too or edit it with paragraphs....

"I've a feeling I'm pissing against the wind on here

As someone else suggested.... revamp your whole profile....take all new pics.. (you seem to like your socks alot)

No seriously I'd make your profile like a totally new one. Rewrite your bio too or edit it with paragraphs.... "

Also I'm glad you're feeling better & to see you back....

You always came across as being very popular here & I said that to you in our private chats too....

Try giving your profile maybe a whole new look....I was messing about the socks btw X

» Add a new message to this topic