FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What do you consider kinky?

What do you consider kinky?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rproton OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Dublin

One person's kinky is another person's plain vanilla.

For example, some ladies I have been with considered anal penetration with a thumb or dildo bog standard practice, where others would consider it rather unstandard and very uncommon even though they found it enjoyable.

Feel free to share what you think is kinky, or what your definition of kinky is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 5 weeks ago

Belfast

Some use a feather.

Some use a whole chicken.

By *voidingboredomMan 5 weeks ago

around

My definition of kinky is someone who gets a little or alot extra sided by something that THEY find unusual. So if it's a bit of a flutter for someone then it's their kink! That works then regardless of what others think about how unusual or extreme something is

Full body electro stim with whips and chains? Sure thing. Sex with your socks on? Absolutely. Whatever floats your boat!

By *aseylee324Couple 5 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

It's not a term I would use, I'd either be into something or not.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 5 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

I guess it's when someone pushes themselves to experience something that they themselves consider kinky.

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

I enjoy lots of stuff other folk would probably consider kinky but to me it's just things I enjoy

By *rproton OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Dublin

"I enjoy lots of stuff other folk would probably consider kinky but to me it's just things I enjoy "

For example?

By *erry-DonegalMan 5 weeks ago

Inishowen/Derry

What is considered kinky can vary widely between individuals and relationships, as it ultimately depends on the preferences and boundaries of the people involved. Communication, trust, and consent are key components of engaging in any kind of kinky activities.

By *adhatter and coCouple 5 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

If it becomes a regular part of your sex life is it still kinky ?

By *panishRebelMan 5 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

Kinky as defined in a dictionary....INFORMAL

involving or given to unusual sexual behaviour.

By definition then what becomes usual to those who practice something is no longer kinky to them.

It's a very vague thing to define being open to possible/probable change over time, culture or community.

To co-opt a phrase,....one mans kink is another mans vanilla.

I like a lot of flavour but feck, a life without vanilla ice-cream would be a lesser life.

By *rouble81Couple 5 weeks ago

Bolton

It’s a tough question. Many would consider some of the things I like to make me a sexual deviant. Others would say kinky. Many on here would say vanilla. It’s a spectrum isn’t it?

By *antra MassageMan 5 weeks ago

Old bog road

And my kinks are always evolving. I used to think sex in the woods was kinky, now I'm no longer interested. I've explored my various kinks over the years, and it's been a revelation where they come from. Right now, a simple 69 , something I haven't experienced in a long time is my go to kink. Or face sitting..hmmmmm. I've never had the experience, so the curiousity drives me.

By *ubadubdubWoman 5 weeks ago

Hereabouts

I think kinky is just something that not everyone would find arousing.

I went through a phase of finding fruit very erotic, even peeling an apple lol, but especially using fruit for sensual play. I didn't consider it kinky but others might cos it's a bit unusual

But tell me really, who doesn't enjoy biting into a juicy strawberry and sharing it with a lover mmmm

By *ubadubdubWoman 5 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"And my kinks are always evolving. I used to think sex in the woods was kinky, now I'm no longer interested. I've explored my various kinks over the years, and it's been a revelation where they come from. Right now, a simple 69 , something I haven't experienced in a long time is my go to kink. Or face sitting..hmmmmm. I've never had the experience, so the curiousity drives me. "

Sexual exploration is evolution for sure

By *olongsuckerMan 5 weeks ago

Carrickonshannon

A kink is something that you do depending on the mood and partner, not on a frequent basis or that's just a fetish. It's a choice based on preferences, mind you some people don't realise that they have a kink until they've experienced something different.

By *rRiosMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

"I think kinky is just something that not everyone would find arousing.

I went through a phase of finding fruit very erotic, even peeling an apple lol, but especially using fruit for sensual play. I didn't consider it kinky but others might cos it's a bit unusual

But tell me really, who doesn't enjoy biting into a juicy strawberry and sharing it with a lover mmmm"

An apple you say? I find this very apeeling…

By *ouls105Man 5 weeks ago

Foxford

I love kinky for me it's a willingness to try things regularly I love the voyeurism bdsm hooking up with a stranger the list goes on ....

By *ymbuddy48Man 5 weeks ago

newbridge

Often think of sucking a guy off while his bird watches..any takers lol

By *om TangoMan 5 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

My kink is a long one. Sitting in a room and have a sub come in and tell her to undress while I watch. When she is undressed to her underwear I place a blindfold on her. That’s just the warm up and my poor aul finger would be sore writing the rest out. But basically my kink would involve a coffee meeting or 2 to discuss boundaries, consent and safe words

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

My 'vanilla' would possibly be kinky to others....& Another's kink would be vanilla to me....

By *BT4KICKSWoman 5 weeks ago

Cork

I have a very very long list kinks I love. My username is one of my favourites.

By *rRiosMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 18/03/24 21:40:43]

By *aughtyKildareMan 5 weeks ago

tullamore

So many types of Kinky for everyone, from a woman kissing another woman’s husband to another woman having 5 men pleasuring her,

The great thing is we are all different ,if we were all the same it would be a very boring world

One for me was to be asked to a couples house and before we go out for a few drinks bring the wife upstairs and pick the lingerie and dress for her to wear , I found that extremely kinky especially on a first meet

By *eijaWoman 5 weeks ago

City Centre

Everyone has their own kink/s I certainly have

Anything that always turns me on immediately or anything that pushes my boundaries a little and brings me out of my comfort zone.

B x

» Add a new message to this topic