FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Who are you missing?

Who are you missing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udding Rose OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

Somewhere out there

Taken from the lounge

Who do you miss from the forums, whether they left fab or still here but not contributing on the forums!!?

I miss Mick McCarthy, he hasn't contributed since I've returned back!! Himself and CJ, the banter between them would have you in stitches!!! we need the great banter back again!!

Please say 'hi' Mick if you happen to be lurking through the forum!! .....say more than just 'hi' though!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Somewhere out there

I just remembered Fastlad and who was the other guy who used to organise the Galway socials with him!!!! Always enjoyed reading their stories of their after party shenanigans!!!! One of them included a van!!!

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

"I just remembered Fastlad and who was the other guy who used to organise the Galway socials with him!!!! Always enjoyed reading their stories of their after party shenanigans!!!! One of them included a van!!! "

DoubleTrouble was the other one

Yes we used to have a lot more fun in Galway when those two were around

Somewhere out there

"I just remembered Fastlad and who was the other guy who used to organise the Galway socials with him!!!! Always enjoyed reading their stories of their after party shenanigans!!!! One of them included a van!!!

DoubleTrouble was the other one

Yes we used to have a lot more fun in Galway when those two were around

"

OMG that's him!! The Galway socials weren't the same after those 2 stopped organising them, people did try though but weren't as much fun!!

By *urfdudeMan 7 weeks ago

WEXFORD

Topics about swinging + swinger related activities

Somewhere out there

"Topics about swinging + swinger related activities"

This thread is about people who have either left the site or are still here but not commenting on the forums. It's not about swinging topics, sorry.

By *og-ManMan 7 weeks ago

somewhere

"Topics about swinging + swinger related activities

This thread is about people who have either left the site or are still here but not commenting on the forums. It's not about swinging topics, sorry. "

You don't have to apologise for writing about anything you want on the forums

Thats what they're for ...

Somewhere out there

"Topics about swinging + swinger related activities

This thread is about people who have either left the site or are still here but not commenting on the forums. It's not about swinging topics, sorry.

You don't have to apologise for writing about anything you want on the forums

Thats what they're for ..."

True, thank you!!

By *s LollyWoman 7 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Threads can and do take a turn ye just need to go with the flow

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman 7 weeks ago

My town

Michael hasn't been on line for 3 months he's on my friends list. He's even funnier in person !!!

Somewhere out there

"Michael hasn't been on line for 3 months he's on my friends list. He's even funnier in person !!! "

I hope he's ok? Tell him he's missed!!

Somewhere out there

"Threads can and do take a turn ye just need to go with the flow "

It has gone down like a lead balloon, should have known better!!!!!

By *he JiggliesCouple 7 weeks ago

Athlone

Have to say I miss Kaizer he was great craic on the forums. Also the lion and lollipop

Somewhere out there

"Have to say I miss Kaizer he was great craic on the forums. Also the lion and lollipop"

Isn't lollipop under the guise of Shivers or have I got that completely wrong??

Somewhere out there

I remember The Lion and Kaizer!!!

Athlone

"Have to say I miss Kaizer he was great craic on the forums. Also the lion and lollipop

Isn't lollipop under the guise of Shivers or have I got that completely wrong?? "

Oh you are right hasn’t noticed

By *hivers2020Woman 7 weeks ago

lolli land

"Have to say I miss Kaizer he was great craic on the forums. Also the lion and lollipop

Oh you are right hasn’t noticed "

I’m here I was chatting to kaiser earlier, I’ll tell him you were asking for him!

Somewhere out there

I’m here I was chatting to kaiser earlier, I’ll tell him you were asking for him!"

Oh hi, I wondered if you were ever come back but I guess this place is like Hotel California, you have to come back at some point!!!

Tell Kaiser I said hi!!

Athlone

I’m here I was chatting to kaiser earlier, I’ll tell him you were asking for him!"

Ah do haven’t chatted to him in ages. Hope you are doing well missus

lolli land

I’ll tell him you were both asking for him, make his head bigger (only joking, incase he incognito reads the forums)

I’m sure Mick will be back, we used to chat daily, real life takes over sometimes

There are so many profiles I miss seeing posting on the forums, duffer was a big one too, he was always funny

Somewhere out there

"I’ll tell him you were both asking for him, make his head bigger (only joking, incase he incognito reads the forums)

I’m sure Mick will be back, we used to chat daily, real life takes over sometimes

There are so many profiles I miss seeing posting on the forums, duffer was a big one too, he was always funny "

I was going to mention duffer but thought I better not in case I get banned or something!!!

My town

"I’ll tell him you were both asking for him, make his head bigger (only joking, incase he incognito reads the forums)

There are so many profiles I miss seeing posting on the forums, duffer was a big one too, he was always funny "

I remember duffer..... on fairness the forums used to be so funny.... I hardly post much these days

lolli land

There are so many profiles I miss seeing posting on the forums, duffer was a big one too, he was always funny I remember duffer..... on fairness the forums used to be so funny.... I hardly post much these days "

And lotta and his lyrics thread which I think kaiser took over, I even miss the fights! There used to be murder on here!

Somewhere out there

There are so many profiles I miss seeing posting on the forums, duffer was a big one too, he was always funny I remember duffer..... on fairness the forums used to be so funny.... I hardly post much these days

And lotta and his lyrics thread which I think kaiser took over, I even miss the fights! There used to be murder on here!

"

Murder is an understatement to say the least!! Wives outing their husbands on the forums was something else too!!

My town

There are so many profiles I miss seeing posting on the forums, duffer was a big one too, he was always funny I remember duffer..... on fairness the forums used to be so funny.... I hardly post much these days

"

ohhh God yes..... lotta remind me of the profile name it rings a bell

Wholelotta what was it ?

lolli land

Murder is an understatement to say the least!! Wives outing their husbands on the forums was something else too!! "

Do you remember the “phantom poster”? Went on for afew wks and they would post a thread outting everyone and abusing everyone! Jesus we would all be rushing to screenshot before it was taken down, hilarious now looking back

lolli land

Wholelotta what was it ? "

Whole lotta love

My town

Wholelotta what was it ?

Whole lotta love "

that's it .....

Somewhere out there

Murder is an understatement to say the least!! Wives outing their husbands on the forums was something else too!!

Do you remember the “phantom poster”? Went on for afew wks and they would post a thread outting everyone and abusing everyone! Jesus we would all be rushing to screenshot before it was taken down, hilarious now looking back "

Sligo was it?

lolli land

Could have been Sligo but I don’t know, there could have been a lot of people coz what they were posting was all info that would have had to have been told by “friends” of the people he/she was posting about, but the forums were good fun then, caused a bit of excitement!

And of course can’t forget ash and he posts!

My town

Do you remember the “phantom poster”? Went on for afew wks and they would post a thread outting everyone and abusing everyone! Jesus we would all be rushing to screenshot before it was taken down, hilarious now looking back "

ohh God yeah it was bloody brutal whoever posted knew everyone... and they slagged everyone off at one point I was mentioned and they said they quiet liked me.... and I got messages asking was I the phantom poster

My town

"Could have been Sligo but I don’t know, there could have been a lot of people coz what they were posting was all info that would have had to have been told by “friends” of the people he/she was posting about, but the forums were good fun then, caused a bit of excitement!

And of course can’t forget ash and he posts!"

awww ash was so funny and didn't care what she said

Somewhere out there

"Could have been Sligo but I don’t know, there could have been a lot of people coz what they were posting was all info that would have had to have been told by “friends” of the people he/she was posting about, but the forums were good fun then, caused a bit of excitement!

And of course can’t forget ash and he posts!"

Of course!!!! She and others got banned from the camping trip they were at because she was making too much noise ha ha ha!!!!

lolli land

Of course!!!! She and others got banned from the camping trip they were at because she was making too much noise ha ha ha!!!! "

Ha ha ha that sounds about right!!! I was chatting to her last wk too, I’ll tell her she is fondly remembered!

All the names coming back to me now, not all of them I want to remember

lolli land

Do you remember the “phantom poster”? Went on for afew wks and they would post a thread outting everyone and abusing everyone! Jesus we would all be rushing to screenshot before it was taken down, hilarious now looking back ohh God yeah it was bloody brutal whoever posted knew everyone... and they slagged everyone off at one point I was mentioned and they said they quiet liked me.... and I got messages asking was I the phantom poster "

Ha ha ha well it’s better than the lady who was cheating on her husband with your fella at the time calling you out on the forums to say if you were so boring in bed he wouldn’t have cheated

Somewhere out there

Of course!!!! She and others got banned from the camping trip they were at because she was making too much noise ha ha ha!!!!

Ha ha ha that sounds about right!!! I was chatting to her last wk too, I’ll tell her she is fondly remembered!

All the names coming back to me now, not all of them I want to remember "

Aaaah tell her I said hello!!! Has she left the site? Tell her to come back if she has!!!

lolli land

All the names coming back to me now, not all of them I want to remember

Aaaah tell her I said hello!!! Has she left the site? Tell her to come back if she has!!! "

Yeah she’s gone years now, she’s happy out in the real world with a non fabber

Somewhere out there

And what about King Lim has he left the site or is he under a different guise behaving himself!?

And I haven't forgotten Bananaman!!

Somewhere out there

And don't forget Candystore, I loved them, they went to the last 2 socials I organised!!!!

I loved Shelicious too, I met the male half of that couple at the RVC Club in Cork at the end of December!!

lolli land

Candy store - it was usually the fem that posted, she was so witty! Super smart!

Somewhere out there

"Candy store - it was usually the fem that posted, she was so witty! Super smart!"

And stunning looking!!!

My town

Candystore posted loads on the forums.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple 7 weeks ago

ireland

Kaiser was great craic ,kept the forums alive !

Somewhere out there

I just thought of Goldie something or other, they used to chat on the forums too!! They were lovely, I met them at a social in Belfast, it made my day!!!!

Somewhere out there

The forums used to be soo soo funny, you'd be crying laughing a lot!!!! Or it would go the other way and there'd be uproar!!!

Somewhere out there

Kitty14 were a lovely couple!!

And what happened to Misscar!? Has she left fab or under a different profile!!

By *iscuits8Man 7 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Have to say vixenforfun - very much missed around these parts

By *adger BrocMan 7 weeks ago

Co. Cork

I miss Swing4Lou.

People just didn't get her sincerity.

What you saw was what you got.

Made a change from some of those on here who are so far up themselves they have left no room for a bit of craic.

By *208numeWoman 7 weeks ago

Navan

I used to enjoy reading posts on the forum by Jubal

Somewhere out there

"I miss Swing4Lou.

Made a change from some of those on here who are so far up themselves they have left no room for a bit of craic. "

Don't think I recall her! I left in 2016 from my previous profile, was she on fab then?

By *iscuits8Man 7 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Also, think most or all of the forum would agree it's a crying shame a certain DD can't grace us with her presence on the forums anymore...

Somewhere out there

"I used to enjoy reading posts on the forum by Jubal "

I remember that profile, can't remember what threads he put up though....

By *s LollyWoman 7 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I miss Swing4Lou.

Made a change from some of those on here who are so far up themselves they have left no room for a bit of craic. "

She's on fab under a different name just can't post on the forum page

Somewhere out there

"Also, think most or all of the forum would agree it's a crying shame a certain DD can't grace us with her presence on the forums anymore..."

It's sad alright, she organised great coffee socials, didn't get to any of them but from reading the forums, her coffee socials were a hit!! Jealousy on fab is something else, no need for it!

Co. Cork

"I miss Swing4Lou.

Made a change from some of those on here who are so far up themselves they have left no room for a bit of craic.

She's on fab under a different name just can't post on the forum page "

She is a bean álainn, with an emphasis on the ban.

Co. Cork

"I used to enjoy reading posts on the forum by Jubal "

He wore himself out keeping up with the Enoch Burke saga.

Somewhere out there

[Removed by poster at 18/03/24 15:59:40]

Somewhere out there

"I used to enjoy reading posts on the forum by Jubal

"

Ha ha that would have kept him busy so!!!

By *tslife222Man 7 weeks ago

by the sea louth

Used to be a guy who posted some great forum topics

Stardog champion

Somewhere out there

"Used to be a guy who posted some great forum topics

Stardog champion "

Don't recall him, might have been after my previous time on fab!

By *ind PaddyMan 7 weeks ago

South County Dublin

Ha ha that would have kept him busy so!!! "

He told me he use to attend all the high profile cases in the four courts

Somewhere out there

He told me he use to attend all the high profile cases in the four courts"

Obviously he had a lot of time on his hands to be able to go to the courts to view and listen to high profile cases!!!

By *ind PaddyMan 7 weeks ago

South County Dublin

Obviously he had a lot of time on his hands to be able to go to the courts to view and listen to high profile cases!!! "

I think he was retired

Somewhere out there

Obviously he had a lot of time on his hands to be able to go to the courts to view and listen to high profile cases!!!

I think he was retired "

Well that's a different story then, I'll let him off!!!

By *exy Social SpiritsCouple (FF) 7 weeks ago

Mayo

"And what about King Lim has he left the site or is he under a different guise behaving himself!?

And I haven't forgotten Bananaman!! "

King lim last I was chatting to him he was settled and in a relationship

Somewhere out there

"And what about King Lim has he left the site or is he under a different guise behaving himself!?

And I haven't forgotten Bananaman!!

King lim last I was chatting to him he was settled and in a relationship "

Oh good, long may that last!! Hope he doesn't come back!!

By *ickin2Man 7 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Have not seen little minx online for sometime. Always enjoyed her banter and quick wit.

Also hyperbunny. Have not seen her online either for some time.

Say hi to the lovely ladies if anyone is in contact with them

By *astelloWoman 7 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

Stardog champion "

Ah he was a dote.. Miss him too. Think he took a long break..

Somewhere out there

"Have not seen little minx online for sometime. Always enjoyed her banter and quick wit.

Also hyperbunny. Have not seen her online either for some time.

Say hi to the lovely ladies if anyone is in contact with them "

Not sure I know them...

Somewhere out there

Stardog champion

Ah he was a dote.. Miss him too. Think he took a long break.. "

I think I'm starting to remember him, it's ringing a bell with me now....

By *affa31Woman 7 weeks ago

Galway

Stardog is doing just fine and says that he doesn’t miss fab at all

By *oserMan 7 weeks ago

where the wild roses grow

Miss Dirty girl ,,,, its piss

MistrissX

That plonker Fooey

Candy

Laylaps

Ash's arse

Biggles

lolli land

"

MistrissX

That plonker Fooey

Candy

Laylaps

Ash's arse

Biggles

"

Awwww biggles! Letme just reminded me of dirty girl, she was the best!

By *oserMan 7 weeks ago

"

MistrissX

That plonker Fooey

Candy

Laylaps

Ash's arse

Biggles

Awwww biggles! Letme just reminded me of dirty girl, she was the best! "

She was the life and soul of any party.

Lion and his bloody poems

Casper the moany fooker jasus he was misery

By *tslife222Man 7 weeks ago

by the sea louth

"Stardog is doing just fine and says that he doesn’t miss fab at all "

Fair play!

My town

"

MistrissX

That plonker Fooey

Candy

Laylaps

Ash's arse

Biggles

Casper the moany fooker jasus he was misery "

haha Biggles was very funny.

Smd the lion was good craic

The lion has spoken

My town

"

MistrissX

That plonker Fooey

Candy

Laylaps

Ash's arse

Biggles

Casper the moany fooker jasus he was misery "

yosser missdirtygirl was off her rocker but a good laugh.

Somewhere out there

Biggles, OMG I should have rememered Biggles!!! I used to drive him to the Dublin socials!!! I had such a laugh with him in the car!!!

Somewhere out there

Casper was brilliant lol!!!!

By *oserMan 7 weeks ago

"Casper was brilliant lol!!!! "

Can't believe you left in 2016 Rosie, thats sooo long ago.

Somewhere out there

I just remember Mingo, think that was his profile name anyway!!

By *oserMan 7 weeks ago

"I just remember Mingo, think that was his profile name anyway!! "

Yep, interesting guy.

Somewhere out there

"I just remember Mingo, think that was his profile name anyway!!

Yep, interesting guy."

He was a gent!!

Somewhere out there

"Casper was brilliant lol!!!!

"

Yes, October 2016!! I deleted my account but I was still going to some of the socials, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny socials and the Vanilla Club!!

lolli land

Yes, October 2016!! I deleted my account but I was still going to some of the socials, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny socials and the Vanilla Club!! "

It couldn’t have been 2016! Was it really that long ago? That was back when we were doing the Dublin meet and greets, Jesus 8 years goes by in an instant

Somewhere out there

Yes, October 2016!! I deleted my account but I was still going to some of the socials, Limerick, Waterford, Kilkenny socials and the Vanilla Club!!

It couldn’t have been 2016! Was it really that long ago? That was back when we were doing the Dublin meet and greets, Jesus 8 years goes by in an instant "

Yeah, it defo was October 2016 when I deleted my account!! You used to organise them with Laid!!

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

It couldn’t have been 2016! Was it really that long ago? That was back when we were doing the Dublin meet and greets, Jesus 8 years goes by in an instant

Yeah, it defo was October 2016 when I deleted my account!! You used to organise them with Laid!! "

The wedding social - that was excellent

Somewhere out there

Yeah, it defo was October 2016 when I deleted my account!! You used to organise them with Laid!!

The wedding social - that was excellent "

It was brilliant alright!!!! Shivers, I hope you still have the giant card!!!?

By *ickin2Man 7 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Little minx is alive and well and wishes everyone the best

lolli land

It was brilliant alright!!!! Shivers, I hope you still have the giant card!!!? "

I’m sure I do, and the lollipop bouquet!!!! That was a great night, defo was one of my faves

My town

I’m sure I do, and the lollipop bouquet!!!! That was a great night, defo was one of my faves"

was gonna get you a toaster as a wedding present

lolli land

I’m sure I do, and the lollipop bouquet!!!! That was a great night, defo was one of my faves was gonna get you a toaster as a wedding present "

That would have been so funny

Somewhere out there

Anybody hear from Jax and Lexi!?

And what about justJock, he looked good in a kilt!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan 2 weeks ago

Lucan

"Taken from the lounge

Who do you miss from the forums, whether they left fab or still here but not contributing on the forums!!?

I miss Mick McCarthy, he hasn't contributed since I've returned back!! Himself and CJ, the banter between them would have you in stitches!!! we need the great banter back again!!

Please say 'hi' Mick if you happen to be lurking through the forum!! .....say more than just 'hi' though!! "

Hi...

...you

By *udding Rose OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Somewhere out there

"Taken from the lounge

Please say 'hi' Mick if you happen to be lurking through the forum!! .....say more than just 'hi' though!!

Hi...

...you "

Awwwww Mick, welcome back!!!

By *fficerdribbleMan 2 weeks ago

Nearby

Its been a ling time since i had left but i do remember a few posters on here like Casper, Kaiser etc. and other great friends I meeting at the socials like

Blondiebabe

Jojo Jugs

Busty

Belfastcpl

Poppypop

Misscar

There's also a few whom I cant remember their names but i enjoyed their company at the socials.

Brings back memories of the good old days!!

By *iggusClitusMan 2 weeks ago

yolo

Redhot, curves for days

By *adger BrocMan 2 weeks ago

Co. Cork

I miss Emma94 and Elite555.

Both had really nice pics and were good to chat to.

By *ogday2181Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"Redhot, curves for days"

I remember her. Yeah pics were very very hot!!

By *ogday2181Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin

I've reconnected with most I was in contact with before but I'm struggling to remember names of some of my fave profiles from my last stint on her.

By *ind PaddyMan 2 weeks ago

South County Dublin

Queen Elfie

By *reenfrogoMan 2 weeks ago

nearby

Nursekink

By *ubadubdubWoman 2 weeks ago

Hereabouts

"I've reconnected with most I was in contact with before but I'm struggling to remember names of some of my fave profiles from my last stint on her."

"struggling to remember names of some of my fave profiles from my last stint on her" oh what a typo hahaha

By *ebedee2000Man 2 weeks ago

Tullamore

Red-hot was stunning as was busy belle..rav was funny

By *adger BrocMan 2 weeks ago

Co. Cork

NatalieJ where are you?

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

"Red-hot was stunning as was busy belle..rav was funny"

Belle is still here

By *j47Man 2 weeks ago

limerick

"NatalieJ where are you?"

Shes in pastures green enjoying her life id suggest but i do agree shes missed

By *ebedee2000Man 2 weeks ago

Tullamore

Triffic news

By *udding Rose OP   Woman 2 days ago

Somewhere out there

I just thought about Boldgirl..... Has she left or under a different guise!!? She used to go onto the Lounge a lot!!

» Add a new message to this topic