FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profiles.

Profiles.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubguy777 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Dublin

What makes a profile appealing to you, what catches your eye, piques your interest?

And what, if anything, has the polar opposite effect?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxxxVixenCouple 5 weeks ago

Tipp, Clare,

A personality & nice pictures, nothing too graphic!

Turn offs - bareback photos, rude and stuck up bios

By *om RedMan 5 weeks ago

Galway

Humour and nice looking pics are a turn on

Instant turn off for me is looking for face pic with first message. I always exchange face pic after handful of messages. I suppose I never did like being told what to do, ask any of my old teachers

By *s LollyWoman 5 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Someone who doesn’t come across as a knob on their profile plus a decent few pics

Someone who is so far up their own ass and is about as sharp as two marbles wrapped in a sponge

By *exyScientistsCouple 5 weeks ago

Castlebar

We like a nice (not dick) pic a few photos and love an amusing profile....doesn't have to be long or about sex at all.

Hate no pic/dick profile pic. Fill in later profiles. Accompanied with a "Hey" message....

By *ealitybitesMan 5 weeks ago

Belfast

A profile that looks approachable and has an obvious sense of humour but is also consistent in bio, pics, verifications and forum engagement mat catch my eye.

Any of the above missing and I'll give it a pass.

By *ubguy777 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Dublin

I have to say a pleasant profile pic, not explicit, or even necessarily nude, but interesting, maybe classy, maybe different, along with a good description, maybe funny, light hearted, unusual, i find appealing.

The opposite would be an in your face pic and a very serious description, list of rules, with an aggressive tone.

By *adger BrocMan 5 weeks ago

Co. Cork

"A personality & nice pictures, nothing too graphic!

Turn offs - bareback photos, rude and stuck up bios "

This.

By *itlbeeCouple 5 weeks ago

Ireland

We've gotten a good response from our pics even with almost no nudity. Mostly just underwear pictures.

It really depends on the person, but I find "play pictures" don't do it for me. I think most just want an idea of your body type, that's all.

I can't speak for all women, but I think you don't need to treat it too different from.a.dating profile.

I'm not a fan of the "we're all just here for one thing" attitude. I'm here to meet people I vibe with, those are the people I want to fuck. I love seeing some friendly personality on profile bios.

» Add a new message to this topic