FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Wifey for some girl time

Wifey for some girl time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifecouple24 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

somewhere

So hard to find some girl on girl fun for mrs. Any females here that want to meet herself for coffee plz do message. Unicorns or female side of couples welcome. Plz help a newbie get some kitty hehehe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstick KissesWoman 6 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Speaking as a single woman (but not for all single women) there are a couple of things that would give me pause:

You're not photo verified as a couple

It feels very much like you're brokering a meet for your wife, both in this post & your profile. Whilst there's nothing wrong with this, the total absence of your wife's voice would cause me to avoid.

Perhaps if you're not going to be involved your wife might fair better with a single profile.

Good luck

somewhere

"

Speaking as a single woman (but not for all single women) there are a couple of things that would give me pause:

You're not photo verified as a couple

G

It feels very much like you're brokering a meet for your wife, both in this post & your profile. Whilst there's nothing wrong with this, the total absence of your wife's voice would cause me to avoid.

Perhaps if you're not going to be involved your wife might fair better with a single profile.

Good luck"

Good points just our work allows me to do all the fab side of stuff when i find someone she chats them on kik. But i do understand ure points. And yea we may photo verify tonight thats just been laziness to be honest

By *iny DelightWoman 6 weeks ago

City Centre

I'd agree with everything _ipstick kisses has said.

I wouldn't entertain messages from the male half of a couple asking me to meet their wife.

Your Mrs will have to get proactive here, she may be surprised at the positives and possibilities by reaching out herself. I'm not saying it's easily achieved, however it's more attainable if your wife puts herself at the helm of her own needs.

For me your wife's voice seems to be missing even on your profile. If she's not ready to get on board, don't push her.

By *inkywife1981Couple 6 weeks ago

A town near you

Mrs would love to have a female friend with benefits for solo meets but is not interested in being a unicorn for a couple !!

somewhere

"I'd agree with everything _ipstick kisses has said.

I wouldn't entertain messages from the male half of a couple asking me to meet their wife.

Your Mrs will have to get proactive here, she may be surprised at the positives and possibilities by reaching out herself. I'm not saying it's easily achieved, however it's more attainable if your wife puts herself at the helm of her own needs.

For me your wife's voice seems to be missing even on your profile. If she's not ready to get on board, don't push her.

"

Im.not pushing at all. Like i said above just our work schedules allow me to be on this she chats on kik b4 meets. But totally understand what your saying and definitely going to get her to get on this more. Thanks genuinely appreciate it

By *itlbeeCouple 6 weeks ago

Ireland

Agree with above.

It just brings a different vibe.

I think plenty of women are more comfortable meeting up with another woman.

But when you do that, you are often looking to make a true FRIEND (with benefits). It can be so different to how we interact with men.

I think it's important to have female friends in this scene, Many of us can't share our fun stories our experiences with our regular friends. And we can't get genuine feedback on things we're experiencing in the lifestyle.

So when I see posts from women I see that friendship front and center - because we definitely need to get on in order to play.

But when I see posts from men they read more like "Mrs wants a plaything, who will eventually get come our threesome partner".

It's just a very different vibe.

So even if she works a different schedule, your partner can write out what she's looking for in her own words, and show a bit of her personality. Even if you end up posting her messages for her. Or people need to wait for a reply.

I think you'll get a better result if you avoid appearing to post on her behalf.

somewhere

Thanks everyone all makes perfect sense and we will sit down tonight and do everything properly really appreciate all the responses

» Add a new message to this topic