FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > NO

NO

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many times does a person need to hear no before they sto asking anymore

I know that sometimes a little bit of effort is needed and the old adage of if at first u don't succeed try try again, but when does effort turn into harassment and when does no mean absolutely not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No is the new yes on this site.

Only once. If you say no and they ask again hit the block button.See sorted. Simples.

"How many times does a person need to hear no before they sto asking anymore

I know that sometimes a little bit of effort is needed and the old adage of if at first u don't succeed try try again, but when does effort turn into harassment and when does no mean absolutely not "

sum men on this site dont seem to understand what the word "no" means,they seem to think tht if they send u a few more messages they will get u to change yur mind,or what i get sumtimes is "il send u another pic tht ones not great" or "how cum u wont meet me ive had lots on interest on here" or "luk at my verifications there really gud",thts sum of the rubbish sum guys send!u literally have to just tell them to f*** off b4 they get the message!

Is it just men harassing women though? Surely there are occasions when a woman can't take no for an answer. I'd like to see both side of the argument

Never been harassed by a lady, but I've had proper rudeness from a couple.

[Removed by poster at 22/03/13 18:38:43]

"Is it just men harassing women though? Surely there are occasions when a woman can't take no for an answer. I'd like to see both side of the argument "

i wud say there are plenty of women like tht,not sure about on here tho i wud never harass a guy to meet me,even i had met sumone and they never got in touch with me i wud leave it at tht,wud never chase a man!

"Is it just men harassing women though? Surely there are occasions when a woman can't take no for an answer. I'd like to see both side of the argument

i wud say there are plenty of women like tht,not sure about on here tho i wud never harass a guy to meet me,even i had met sumone and they never got in touch with me i wud leave it at tht,wud never chase a man! "

If a woman isn't interested then move on , no guy has the rite to hassle a woman , I know us guys sometimes think with the wrong head , but that's just like slapping it against a wall ouchhhhh!!! I know there's a lot if guys on the site that think its there god given rite to pester women and cpls with ridiculous message after message,

Makes u wonder what does be going on in their heads, duuuuuuuu!!! Lol

"Is it just men harassing women though? Surely there are occasions when a woman can't take no for an answer. I'd like to see both side of the argument

i wud say there are plenty of women like tht,not sure about on here tho i wud never harass a guy to meet me,even i had met sumone and they never got in touch with me i wud leave it at tht,wud never chase a man! "

Naturally, you should be chased, of course.

this thread keeps reappearing and i think it must be an issue for the women and couples on the site, perhaps the thing that grates the most, so would the guys who do this please bugger off and stop giving us all a bad name!!...maybe there should be another icon across the top for people with dysfuntional hearing..no means no!!!!

Dom here....the way i see it is a fact of life here on fab..the cross section of people and the laws of averages dictate this will happen..you have two choices...block and report or leave the site, which is a bit drastic. we are hounded by persistent people looking for the use of fire. but that changes when i make'em feel an inch tall in a final message. then move along and forget about it

I don't get why people just don't block and move on...then it's sorted

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

"I don't get why people just don't block and move on...then it's sorted "

"I don't get why people just don't block and move on...then it's sorted "

not saying it is the case here by any means.....but just a thought...some may like the attention to a point

"I don't get why people just don't block and move on...then it's sorted

not saying it is the case here by any means.....but just a thought...some may like the attention to a point"

Or perhaps as I have often found it can be nice to simply chat with certain people even though u may not intend on meeting them and have told them so. Surely a certain amount of friendliness is preferable to no thank you and block.

swwets...you sound like you think i was refaring to you...could not be further from the case. i said as much saying. "i am not saying it is the case here by any means"..love ya to much to do that

i like when people take the time to say no as i hate bothering people but my pet hate is when people just delete without even reading despite their inbox being full it is annoying too, but people should respect peoples wishes in my opinion.

"swwets...you sound like you think i was refaring to you...could not be further from the case. i said as much saying. "i am not saying it is the case here by any means"..love ya to much to do that "

Not at all I didn't think that at all and I had noted what u said so no worries there lol

"i like when people take the time to say no as i hate bothering people but my pet hate is when people just delete without even reading despite their inbox being full it is annoying too, but people should respect peoples wishes in my opinion."

im sorry hun but i had to delete my inbox once as i had so much mail... And u know me i usually take the time... But i was no sooner answering 1 mail n getting another 3 or 4.... But in fairness i did put on my status apologizing for it but had to delete.. But the was i look at it is... If they really wanted to chat with me they would have mailed me again right!!!!!!!!!!

When do I get overloaded with mail!

It's tumble central around here, no-one will even flick my cock ¬_¬

(blue-balled rant ends)

"i like when people take the time to say no as i hate bothering people but my pet hate is when people just delete without even reading despite their inbox being full it is annoying too, but people should respect peoples wishes in my opinion.

im sorry hun but i had to delete my inbox once as i had so much mail... And u know me i usually take the time... But i was no sooner answering 1 mail n getting another 3 or 4.... But in fairness i did put on my status apologizing for it but had to delete.. But the was i look at it is... If they really wanted to chat with me they would have mailed me again right!!!!!!!!!!"

totally understand that and seen ur status once u did it and u always reply eventually respect x

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

I know that sometimes a little bit of effort is needed and the old adage of if at first u don't succeed try try again, but when does effort turn into harassment and when does no mean absolutely not "

Dont get this post,,,whats the block button for ?,,,,,

I know that sometimes a little bit of effort is needed and the old adage of if at first u don't succeed try try again, but when does effort turn into harassment and when does no mean absolutely not

Dont get this post,,,whats the block button for ?,,,,, "

Oh look who's back yaaaaaay missed u

» Add a new message to this topic