FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dogging Enell 1/04/2024

Dogging Enell 1/04/2024

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongfordman OP   Man 9 weeks ago

loongord

Hi ,i am looking to organize dogging in Lough Enell in 1st april. It will be woman or couple available for that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irdnBorisMan 9 weeks ago

meath

All busy for april fools day

loongord

"All busy for april fools day "

Yes,looks like that :D

By *ealitybitesMan 9 weeks ago

Belfast

"Hi ,i am looking to organize dogging in Lough Enell in 1st april. It will be woman or couple available for that?"

You will struggle to get many positive replies firstly because you haven't been verified so most will be reluctant to turn up and secondly because these forums are public and not restricted to site members.

Anyone can read whatever is written here without having to log into the site and because you have named a date and location there is always the risk that people who aren't fab members will turn up.

loongord

"Hi ,i am looking to organize dogging in Lough Enell in 1st april. It will be woman or couple available for that?

You will struggle to get many positive replies firstly because you haven't been verified so most will be reluctant to turn up and secondly because these forums are public and not restricted to site members.

Anyone can read whatever is written here without having to log into the site and because you have named a date and location there is always the risk that people who aren't fab members will turn up."

Aaaaa , thats good points . Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic