FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Realising you know someone from 20 plus years ago

Realising you know someone from 20 plus years ago

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *chochamber OP   Woman 11 weeks ago

Limerick

Isn't it sweet when you cross paths again.

Someone I kissed 25 ish years ago, I realise is one of my fav fab buddies. So nice to connect the dots and for our paths to have crossed again... Awwww, cuteness.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 11 weeks ago

Midlands

Always cool when ye share the same interests etc - gels ye together

By *panishRebelMan 11 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

"Isn't it sweet when you cross paths again.

Someone I kissed 25 ish years ago, I realise is one of my fav fab buddies. So nice to connect the dots and for our paths to have crossed again... Awwww, cuteness. "

I find that interesting and would love to know the story ....

Was it awkward or a relief etc ...how did ye figure it out?

You could give us a little Fab Soap Story

By *ilthyNightsCouple 11 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Someone I kissed 25 ish years ago, I realise is one of my fav fab buddies. So nice to connect the dots and for our paths to have crossed again... Awwww, cuteness. "

That's very sweet

By *ubadubdubWoman 11 weeks ago

Hereabouts

That's gas! And very cute

By *voidingboredomMan 11 weeks ago

around

I knew a girl (vaguely) as a teenager who it now turns out is on fab and we discovered it and it was actually like it was perfectly normal. I was all surprised but when we had a chat about it we were very chilled and open

By *chochamber OP   Woman 10 weeks ago

Limerick

I kissed this guy 20 plus years ago at the kilmurry lodge night club. It was a last minute shift and drift, ten to two shuffle kinda thing.

I m not sure if we exchanged numbers, but there was some inclination to meet again (I think). D*unken thing. We might have spoken for a while... Or a second time (all a bit hazy to be honest).

I bumped into him again in the lodge with his brother (who was visiting from Dublin), and one of them had a huge bulge in their pants pocket, which was commented on. One of the brothers then pulled a can of deodorant out of the others guys pocket (the bulge), which fell on the floor, to the extreme embarrassment of the first guy. I started laughing and the guys whose pocket it was in, was mortified and scrambling to pick it up and shove it back into his pocket. There was a bit of awkward tension, I walked away..... Lols.

So nothing more happened, but it was a pity because he was kinda sound.

Roll forward to present day, a guy messaged me when I joined fab last summer and I told him to take a hike. Then when I was going to PDI GRAN CANARIA, in Jan he messaged me to say he was booking too and going on the same flight, so we met in departures in Shannon airport. We hung out a bit over the hols and a few days in I told him I thought he was familiar, and I relayed the above story to him. He said it wasn't him, he didn't go to UL. However now I know him a bit more, I know, it actually was him, he was telling me fibs to protect his annonimity.

Awwww, life is funny, I m glad to have rekindled the acquaintance.

By *octorDarkTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Dublin

Yes, that little note made my morning! So I too would like to hear how things emerged and developed if you can find the time?

By *rprotonMan 10 weeks ago

Dublin

'tis destined to be!

Go for it!

Limerick

I don't want to say any more as it might be revealing/outing to him. We are now friends.

By *octorDarkTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Dublin

OK got it, thanks for saying more anyway.

By *affa31Woman 10 weeks ago

Galway

So he’s denying being the person and you’re doubling down on it being him…

If a guy had posted this

Limerick

He is no longer denying.... Jeekers, the conspiracy theorists are everywhere.

» Add a new message to this topic