FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Question for the audience

Question for the audience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sded26 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

naas

Hello one and all, just a quick one to get opinions.... A person who verified me got a message off someone on here talking about me, now I don't mind ect but personally if someone wants to use my name talking to other people id of preferred I was asked first, am I bring too over precautious or do ye think the same. Cheers all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman 6 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive major issues with people messaging anyone ive met social or other about me, hence why ive hid my verfies to much personal information is spread on here.....

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Depends what the message said really...

naas

"Ive major issues with people messaging anyone ive met social or other about me, hence why ive hid my verfies to much personal information is spread on here....."
yeah I think I need to do exactly the same. I know you're one of the genuine ones cuz we have actually met in person before.

naas

"Depends what the message said really..."
it was trying to arrange something without my consent plus the fact that it was a guy and I'm straight sorta makes things awkward. I've had similar issues on my previous profile here

By *s LollyWoman 6 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Ive major issues with people messaging anyone ive met social or other about me, hence why ive hid my verfies to much personal information is spread on here.....yeah I think I need to do exactly the same. I know you're one of the genuine ones cuz we have actually met in person before. "

Welcome back

naas

"Ive major issues with people messaging anyone ive met social or other about me, hence why ive hid my verfies to much personal information is spread on here.....yeah I think I need to do exactly the same. I know you're one of the genuine ones cuz we have actually met in person before.

Welcome back "

cheers haha, that coffee meet was good, pity I had to run cuz work... But I think ya may know who I am now hahaha.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 6 weeks ago

Portstewart

Would give us major red flags about those asking and depending on how the person answered we m8ght have a major issue trusting them enough again to meet them

By *attooed.dadbodMan 6 weeks ago

The light between the oceans

If it's is she a lunatic yes or no....don't see a prob but if it's personal stuff defo a strong no....

By *tigmaticAnt99Man 6 weeks ago

Midlands

Advice on meeting an older woman?

By *lice..wonderlandWoman 6 weeks ago

Dublin

This happened to me. Someone was trying to find out personal info on me pretending they were my friend.

I also had someone go through my list contacting people saying I sent them their way.

So because of that, I have most of mine hide now.

By *sded26 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

naas

"Would give us major red flags about those asking and depending on how the person answered we m8ght have a major issue trusting them enough again to meet them "
this is exactly what I'm like... Once bitten twice shy as they say

By *sded26 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

naas

"If it's is she a lunatic yes or no....don't see a prob but if it's personal stuff defo a strong no...."
oh it's not a she thing at all... It's someone saying to the effect that I go both ways, when I've straight in my bio for a reason. Someone I know got sent stuff I did which is news to me

» Add a new message to this topic