FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Are fantasises best left as such?

Are fantasises best left as such?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *!nksgirl OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

IRELAND

We all have thoughts in our heads of naughty adventures. The same here with me. Certain fantasies allocated to certain people in my head. Sometimes lucky when a fantasy plays out the way I imagined & even rarer still are fantasies that turn out better in real life than I ever could have imagined. There are however the ones where maybe the imaginings of my mind should remain just that. Maybe because I have allocated the wrong person to that fantasy so need to recalibrate the casting members.

I recently had one of my fantasies acted upon & it was SPECTACULAR because it was the right person, right place, right time ....have you lived out many of your dirty thoughts? Wanna share the experience? Good or bad? Should our fantasies remain fantasy?

Pinks

XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eestar10Man 5 weeks ago

cavan

Always had the famous “I wanna fuck my teacher fantasy”

As years went on an I work in a school I got my wish lol just only thing is it wasn’t the same cause I work with her an have go see her everyday lol

Worth it thou

By *ammerandthongsCouple 5 weeks ago

Limerick

"We all have thoughts in our heads of naughty adventures. The same here with me. Certain fantasies allocated to certain people in my head. Sometimes lucky when a fantasy plays out the way I imagined & even rarer still are fantasies that turn out better in real life than I ever could have imagined. There are however the ones where maybe the imaginings of my mind should remain just that. Maybe because I have allocated the wrong person to that fantasy so need to recalibrate the casting members.

I recently had one of my fantasies acted upon & it was SPECTACULAR because it was the right person, right place, right time ....have you lived out many of your dirty thoughts? Wanna share the experience? Good or bad? Should our fantasies remain fantasy?

Pinks

XXX"

Loved reading that and maybe the idea is better than the reality. So far we haven't discovered this ourselves but as boundaries get pushed and fantasies change maybe we will. To be fair though maybe the choice of person or people is the big part.

Amy

By *eard and BoobsCouple 5 weeks ago

Portstewart

Depends on the type of fantasy that you want to explore. Personally if it was something like breeding or anything that would cause physical or mental harm to someone those should be left as just fantasies. If it's something more tame like group sex or similar then we would go after that

By *reenfrogoMan 5 weeks ago

nearby

Yeah i think it depends on the fantasy alright. Pegging for me was the biggest fantasy for a while and when it happened it was just as good as i expected. There are other fantasies now but i think some are probably best left as fantasies and others are a definite goal. It will all depend on being with the right person/people and having it happen with out any pressure or expectations

By *in-n-TonicCouple 5 weeks ago

East mids

We have played out a lot of ours, and although they were good, some didn't rock our world like we expected. BUT we don't regret trying them out. Its better to try and not like, than to always wonder "what if". I mean what's the worst that can happen, its just not as much fun as you thought and you can cross that one off the list of things to do.

Our problem now, is we are running out of new ideas lol.

We alway said we woulnt enjoy a full swap, then it happend by accident and we loved it, so it does go both ways.

By *rprotonMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

So I have a very active imagination, and yes I acted out a lot of them. Some, though, will need to be improved upon, and others are still in the queue

By *it to be tiedMan 5 weeks ago

North County

This is a great topic btw!!

I've tried a whole bunch of fantasies and sometimes it's amazing and other times it didn't quite flow.

I do believe if it didn't really work out the first time I wouldn't rule it out for a future attempt.

Now this kinda leads into another perspective...some fantasies are best left at that. Not for any shame reason or because it "too much" but more so because the idea turns you on in your head but wouldn't in real life.

This is where desire vs fantasy comes in where some ideas are just hotter in your head. There's actually a good podcast which has an episode on this very topic.

Check out "pillow talk" episode 147...(sounds weird I know the episode number but I listened to it today )

Anyway that's my 2 cents that nobody really asked for

By *rprotonMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

So ok, what would the most outrageous fantasy be?

By *it to be tiedMan 5 weeks ago

North County

Not sure your going to get many that will openly blurt out a deep fantasy in this semi public forum...but watching

By *ickheadcuntCouple 5 weeks ago

Cork Ireland

Sometimes yes, but also you can do a fantasy and it goes tits up but maybe it was the wrong people and second time is works out beautifully

» Add a new message to this topic