FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > So what is curvy ?

So what is curvy ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd always consider myself curvy ...Ample Ass and boobs as they should be. .. However a much larger lady told me off for 'claiming' to be curvy ...

So what's your views peeps ? Interested to know ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shur if you have curves does that not make you curvey??

Realistically all people have curves!!

By *umDrinkerSwallowTV/TS  over a year ago

Belfast North

Everyone will have their own perception if what curvy is and indeed what BBW is. Everyone is different and views things differently. Defo not something you can accurately label. So hi ho. You just describe yourself as you see you and don't worry about others opinions.

"I'd always consider myself curvy ...Ample Ass and boobs as they should be. .. However a much larger lady told me off for 'claiming' to be curvy ...

So what's your views peeps ? Interested to know .... "

I would consider your body to be more athletic the curvey tho. Great body by the way!

"I'd always consider myself curvy ...Ample Ass and boobs as they should be. .. However a much larger lady told me off for 'claiming' to be curvy ...

So what's your views peeps ? Interested to know ....

I would consider your body to be more athletic the curvey tho. Great body by the way! "

y

Was goin to say I don't have an athletic bone in my body.. But I know what response I'd get to that haha ..

"Everyone will have their own perception if what curvy is and indeed what BBW is. Everyone is different and views things differently. Defo not something you can accurately label. So hi ho. You just describe yourself as you see you and don't worry about others opinions. "

well said .. There is a line between curvy and BBW ... I guess we ought to not use labels .. Pics always speak for themselves

"Everyone will have their own perception if what curvy is and indeed what BBW is. Everyone is different and views things differently. Defo not something you can accurately label. So hi ho. You just describe yourself as you see you and don't worry about others opinions. "

couldn't have put it better myself! Jay says I'm curvy but I would say I'm definitely ample, which is why I have it on the profile, that way nobody can say I tried to deceive them, saves any embarrassment for me when they see my pics , curvy for most I would say describes a slender body but with curves in the right places. Let your pics speak for themselves I say!

"Everyone will have their own perception if what curvy is and indeed what BBW is. Everyone is different and views things differently. Defo not something you can accurately label. So hi ho. You just describe yourself as you see you and don't worry about others opinions.

Judging by ur pics u have a fabulous body and I kinda think curvy covers a broad spectrum of body shapes. It's in no way a derogatory term which I think some people think it is. To me curvy is lush and womanly a curvy woman can be any size I think

As for athletic hehehe well I said that on my profile but was tongue in cheek lol

well said .. There is a line between curvy and BBW ... I guess we ought to not use labels .. Pics always speak for themselves "

I think curvy is a body shape that has ample boobage, small waist and wider hip and curvy booty. Like an hour glass figure.

You can be any size, weight or height and be curvy. Marilyn Monroe had the perfect curvy figure: tiny waist, big boobs and hips. Size 16 I think she was. I think for me it's very, very sexy.

Some women are lucky and put weight on all over so it looks in proportion. Other women's weight gain goes straight to the ass, thighs, boobs or stomach. Grrrrr!!!

By *oldboyrooster 700Man  over a year ago

carrick

Well ladies haven't ye got a very interesting topic here.to be honest why don't ye all put down sexy and let people make up there own minds

I thought it was size twelve or that with a nice shape to it,but on here it seems to mean overweight,sorry but that's the truth

"I thought it was size twelve or that with a nice shape to it,but on here it seems to mean overweight,sorry but that's the truth "

But you could be 5ft nothing and size 12 or 6ft 2 and a size 12. They are not both going to look size 12..

"I thought it was size twelve or that with a nice shape to it,but on here it seems to mean overweight,sorry but that's the truth

But you could be 5ft nothing and size 12 or 6ft 2 and a size 12. They are not both going to look size 12.. "

i couldnt of said it better myself

Ooohla you certainly fit the curvy category and the sexy curvy category

I know some people say they are curvy and they are more on the overweight size.

But so what, if you dot like the pics you see or the person you meet for coffee nobody is obliged to do anything.

I've met girls for coffee that had stunning figures but no connection and girls who were quite overweight but really fun....

We don't need to pidgeon hole anybody here....all individuals.....and what one guy calls sexy another wont....cest la vie.....but don't get hung up on descriptions

"Ooohla you certainly fit the curvy category and the sexy curvy category

But so what, if you dot like the pics you see or the person you meet for coffee nobody is obliged to do anything.

I've met girls for coffee that had stunning figures but no connection and girls who were quite overweight but really fun....

We don't need to pidgeon hole anybody here....all individuals.....and what one guy calls sexy another wont....cest la vie.....but don't get hung up on descriptions "

To me curvy is whats known as skinny fat, Your not necessarliy "big" but your body fat % is higher then average thus giving you curves!! Your kind of inbetween slim and over weight i would say

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

i consider myself as curvy i am 14 to 16, my weist is smaller than my bum and chest so has curves, when i was 10 to 12 i was still curvey as again i had curves in all the right places

"Everyone will have their own perception if what curvy is and indeed what BBW is. Everyone is different and views things differently. Defo not something you can accurately label. So hi ho. You just describe yourself as you see you and don't worry about others opinions.

i couldnt of said it better myself "

Better just being yourself and if someone doenst like.....does it really matter?

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

i couldnt of said it better myself

Better just being yourself and if someone doenst like.....does it really matter? "

I've described myself as curvy but really it's in the eye of the beholder per say

We don't need to pidgeon hole anybody here....all individuals.....and what one guy calls sexy another wont....cest la vie.....but don't get hung up on descriptions "

why thank you lol .. I wasnt fishing for a compliment .. U know I'm no good at those .. True tho each to their own ... Its why I use ambiguous fabulous option here lol

Scurvy is a disease caused by lack of vitamin c. First indicators are bruising around the joints suck as knees and elbows but can lead to sores and open wounds. It was a common disease with sailors hundreds of years ago.

Hope that helps.

Oh curvy. Sorry I missed a link and thought I was on webmd!!

Curvy is good!

"Scurvy is a disease caused by lack of vitamin c. First indicators are bruising around the joints suck as knees and elbows but can lead to sores and open wounds. It was a common disease with sailors hundreds of years ago.

Hope that helps. "

lol!

So what's your views peeps ? Interested to know .... "

in my opinion a woman considered curvy would be a size 12 to 14 maybe and ample wud be 16 to 18 ,any size above tht would be large but as regards this site u can really only tell a womans body type by looking at her pics or meeting her in person

To me curvy means just that, like an hour glass or "la guitara" shape. Some ppl on here describe themselves as curvy but they shouldn't be confused with curvy and round lol

I look at it this way

Kelly Brook - curvey

Naomi Campbell - not curvey

Dawn French - BBW

But thats me on women. How do you ladies rank us men in terms of build ?

"I look at it this way

Kelly Brook - curvey

Naomi Campbell - not curvey

Dawn French - BBW

But thats me on women. How do you ladies rank us men in terms of build ?"

Having the craic here

Men Body types:

Scrawny

Skinny

Slim

Athletic

Phwoar

Muscular

Fabulous

Meaty

Cuddly

Podgy

Large

Can't see my Dick large

Big Beautiful Man

So be honest lexi....rate me in your categories

Not here to rate anyone Robin just having the craic.

Your unique.

Oh and I forgot sexy on that list above. Lots of sexy men here it has to be said.

"Not here to rate anyone Robin just having the craic.

Your unique.

Oh and I forgot sexy on that list above. Lots of sexy men here it has to be said.

"

well said Lexxi!

"

Men Body types:

Scrawny

Skinny

Slim

Athletic

Phwoar

Muscular

Fabulous

Meaty

Cuddly

Podgy

Large

Can't see my Dick large

Big Beautiful Man

"

@Can't see my Dick large - oh wait - thats meeee

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"

Men Body types:

Scrawny

Skinny

Slim

Athletic

Phwoar

Muscular

Fabulous