FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Newbies and nervous couples

Newbies and nervous couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuineGuy2024 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

carlingford

For all the nervous and new couples and females on here, what is your biggest roadblock when it comes to meeting for the first time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ungry CatCouple 5 weeks ago

Belfast

Not new, obviously, but when we were new - biggest put off was strangers expecting sex on the first meet.

Even when you express very clearly that you meet people socially first - some people don't get the memo and still insist on planning sex.

For that single reason we said "no thanks" to many many potential meets.

M&D

carlingford

I’ve been the male half of a couple on fab for 12 years but been separated now for a year. I know what’s expected by a couple and I think many of the single guys on here are just looking for a quick ride which gives us genuine guys a bad name.

I’m looking to meet women and couples socially first to build a mutual bond and trust. After all there must always be a 3 way level of trust and respect and once boundaries have been set out and respect for all involved is given and received then trust becomes the bond that allows things to progress.

Some guys don’t show respect for the male in the relationship and always try and cut him out of the equation. That isn’t how this scene works.

As a single male, I am always aware that I am the outsider and am fully disposable and fully respect the fact that I am invited into a couples domain for their mutual pleasure and as such, my role is to ensure their safety, their boundaries and also their MUTUAL pleasure and benefit.

It’s just so difficult on here now as a single male to get that across to people and for them to be at ease with me.

I’d rather talk another couple through their journey based on my experience as half of a couple than join them myself if they are in anyway nervous or uneasy

By *ipstick KissesWoman 5 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Should it not be about your pleasure too OP? Of course everyone is different, but we would have found that level of deference a bit too much.

Anyway, I digress. As a couple, we found our biggest barrier at every stage of our swinging journey to be time

carlingford

"Should it not be about your pleasure too OP? Of course everyone is different, but we would have found that level of deference a bit too much.

Anyway, I digress. As a couple, we found our biggest barrier at every stage of our swinging journey to be time"

Yes of course I should get pleasure too, but only within the constraints of both boundaries

By *avon1981Man 5 weeks ago

Letterkenny

Yeah time for most people is the big factor.

Have had 2

times this week to turn down people cos I just don't have the time with the Easter holidays.

By *haring is caring 76Couple 5 weeks ago

Dublin

Time definitely, with kids it's hard with arranging babysitter etc

» Add a new message to this topic