FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bi girls not into bi guys - eyeroll

Bi girls not into bi guys - eyeroll

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    4 weeks ago

have to call this one out after seeing it one time too often on profiles but especially the bi-curious/bisexual female profiles.

Bisexual women who say they aren't into bisexual guys - this is discrimination not a preference!!

Being bisexual is not a personality trait it's a sexual preference - to not be into a sexual preference is bizarre, especially if you declare yourself bisexual/bicurious! You can't tell someone's preferences unless the make it known to you - to say you can is prejudice towards personality traits that people think are aligned with sexuality when they aren't always.

Discrimination is a turn off for me - just my preference

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstick KissesWoman 4 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Discrimination maybe, but we all get to decide who we have sex with - or not - if the other person discloses something that means we don't want to engage further with them.

By *chochamberWoman 4 weeks ago

New York, Shannon

They are all figuring it out in their own time.... Sounds like a greedy girl profile to me.

"Discrimination maybe, but we all get to decide who we have sex with - or not - if the other person discloses something that means we don't want to engage further with them. "

Not the same thing at all. That's a completely different discussion.

"They are all figuring it out in their own time.... Sounds like a greedy girl profile to me. "

When you get down to the roots of it they don't like the idea of a guy who has been with a guy - it's ridiculous. Pure and simple - has nothing there do with personality or preferences - it doesn't have anything to do with personality quirks that may turn someone on or off - it's literally a discrimination based on who's cock was inside who.

By *ncharted nightsCouple 4 weeks ago

funtown

Bit of a difference in a bi guy and a bi girl also the increase in sti transmissions among gay and bi sexual men speaks volumes too

"They are all figuring it out in their own time.... Sounds like a greedy girl profile to me.

When you get down to the roots of it they don't like the idea of a guy who has been with a guy - it's ridiculous. Pure and simple - has nothing there do with personality or preferences - it doesn't have anything to do with personality quirks that may turn someone on or off - it's literally a discrimination based on who's cock was inside who. "

That's not confined to ruling out just bi men though. I've ruled out guys because of a vagina their cock has been in.

New York, Shannon

Is it a bit like the hot wives, it's just someone who wants ALLLLLL the attention.

Bi girl, wants all the focus and attention. She can't compete with male attractiveness, so she only wants men who only want women. It might not be fair or equitable but I wouldnt go so far as discrimination.

Not progressive in my view, but I ld imagine something that would change over time.

Apparently the best 3some of all is 1 woman with 2 bi men.

By *sded26Man 4 weeks ago

naas

I totally agree... Personally I'm straight as per my profile and my preference is for straight women, just a personal choice again and due to a previous bad experience, anyways if someones bi, regardless of gender I can't see how they can be judgemental of other bi people regardless of gender. Does sound like bad form indeed.

"Bit of a difference in a bi guy and a bi girl also the increase in sti transmissions among gay and bi sexual men speaks volumes too "

What is the difference between a bi guy and bi girl?

"Bit of a difference in a bi guy and a bi girl also the increase in sti transmissions among gay and bi sexual men speaks volumes too "

And there we go - this is the issue.

The sti increase is a false static. People who are gay/bi are far more likely than he taking precautions that get tested and therefore likely to know their status which also means they are more likely to be taking precautions.

It's far more likely to catch an sti from the straight community which doesn't test as regularly.

"They are all figuring it out in their own time.... Sounds like a greedy girl profile to me.

When you get down to the roots of it they don't like the idea of a guy who has been with a guy - it's ridiculous. Pure and simple - has nothing there do with personality or preferences - it doesn't have anything to do with personality quirks that may turn someone on or off - it's literally a discrimination based on who's cock was inside who.

That's not confined to ruling out just bi men though. I've ruled out guys because of a vagina their cock has been in. "

And that's my point - this is a separate conversation

By *ellinever70Woman 4 weeks ago

Ayrshire

It's probably based on prejudice, but I wouldn't say it's discrimination

New York, Shannon

When you get down to the roots of it they don't like the idea of a guy who has been with a guy - it's ridiculous. Pure and simple - has nothing there do with personality or preferences - it doesn't have anything to do with personality quirks that may turn someone on or off - it's literally a discrimination based on who's cock was inside who. "

That's a presumption. It might not be duscrimi action, it might be narcissism. Bi woman only wants someone who is turned on be her gender, she may want the blazer focused attention.

It's a leap to say she is some sort of bigot, she might just be a narcissist!!

That's a presumption. It might not be duscrimi action, it might be narcissism. Bi woman only wants someone who is turned on be her gender, she may want the blazer focused attention.

It's a leap to say she is some sort of bigot, she might just be a narcissist!! "

There's more to the discussion - we've already seen a comment on sti claims so it is discrimination.

New York, Shannon

Sorry phone screen is cracked, hopefully you can decipher my response.

Full disclosure...my partner of 5 years is bi. While we had a profile here, we long gave up on expending energy on worrying about those who weren't interested in bi guys. And whilst I'll happily challenge comments like the one above about bi guys being different to bi women, I do accept and defend a person's right to have agency over who they have sex with.

New York, Shannon

"Full disclosure...my partner of 5 years is bi. While we had a profile here, we long gave up on expending energy on worrying about those who weren't interested in bi guys. And whilst I'll happily challenge comments like the one above about bi guys being different to bi women, I do accept and defend a person's right to have agency over who they have sex with.

"

Yes good point.

No need to jump to automatic conclusions about someone's reasoning over who they illiminate from their pool of potential

partners. People can have their reasons.

By *og-ManMan 4 weeks ago

somewhere

As a bi man I accept that people have their own preference as to who they have sex with

I can understand the reasoning behind the comment "no bi men " because based on my experience on here there's a certain percentage of men who don't care who sucks their cock or have sex with other men but still put straight on their profile and you can be sure they don't get tested as often as they should

By *ucianpoundCouple 4 weeks ago

Cap d’Agde, France

When we first got into the lifestyle many years ago, probably 90% of profiles stated bI female, straight male (written my men, of course) whereas the real statistic is likely nearer 50/50.

Indeed many females are less bisexual and more bi friendly, ie it depends on the situation.... at least in my long experience, whereas many 'straight' men actively enjoy same sex interaction.

New York, Shannon

"When we first got into the lifestyle many years ago, probably 90% of profiles stated bI female, straight male (written my men, of course) whereas the real statistic is likely nearer 50/50.

Indeed many females are less bisexual and more bi friendly, ie it depends on the situation.... at least in my long experience, whereas many 'straight' men actively enjoy same sex interaction."

Agree, I think most people are bi friendly to some extent. Especially over time.

By *educing_EmCouple 4 weeks ago

Tipperary

"Is it a bit like the hot wives, it's just someone who wants ALLLLLL the attention.

Bi girl, wants all the focus and attention. She can't compete with male attractiveness, so she only wants men who only want women. It might not be fair or equitable but I wouldnt go so far as discrimination.

Not progressive in my view, but I ld imagine something that would change over time.

Apparently the best 3some of all is 1 woman with 2 bi men. "

We do the whole hotwife thing,does that make me a greedy narcissist?

I have no issue with or discrimination towards bi sexual men . Infact I'd love to have a threesome with two bi men.

New York, Shannon

"Is it a bit like the hot wives, it's just someone who wants ALLLLLL the attention.

I have no issue with or discrimination towards bi sexual men . Infact I'd love to have a threesome with two bi men."

I m curious, will you explain the hot wife category to me, is it just the wife that gets to play?

By *ofusplusCouple 4 weeks ago

Limerick

As a straight couple who are happy to meet bi males and females, I agree that biphobia is alive and well on Fab and I don’t buy the "preference" thing either. Mrs

By *it_for_2Woman 4 weeks ago

ennis

[Removed by poster at 05/04/24 11:27:24]

"As a straight couple who are happy to meet bi males and females, I agree that biphobia is alive and well on Fab and I don’t buy the "preference" thing either. Mrs "

Exactly - too easy to brush it off as something else tbh.

It's categorising every male who is bi as xyz - and that's not the case.

By *lice..wonderlandWoman 4 weeks ago

Dublin

I don't understand this either.

Fine if you don't want to watch two bi guys play, but not wanting to meet someone because they are bi is ridiculous.

I've had people say they didn't want to play with me, when they found out I like bi guys.

By *adhatter and coCouple 4 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

We get a lot of messages from straight guys who are actually bi and have been with TVs . If they are hiding the verifications and not disclosing this information then people’s preference for straight guys is based on lies

"I don't understand this either.

Fine if you don't want to watch two bi guys play, but not wanting to meet someone because they are bi is ridiculous.

I've had people say they didn't want to play with me, when they found out I like bi guys."

Same - no matter how anyone wants to twist it, it comes down to the false prejudice that straight/gay guys are not as safe.

I go for personalilty traits as my first line of attraction - if I choose to sleep with someone of course hygiene, and safe sex form the follow up conversation but saying 'no bi guys' removes any possibility of placing a persons personality at the centre of play.

It's not the same as physical attraction it's absolutely discrimination no matter how people want to try and be ok with it.

By *am74Man 4 weeks ago

inbetween north west ,sligo ,galway

"have to call this one out after seeing it one time too often on profiles but especially the bi-curious/bisexual female profiles.

Bisexual women who say they aren't into bisexual guys - this is discrimination not a preference!!

I see that alot on fab ,well said

Being bisexual is not a personality trait it's a sexual preference - to not be into a sexual preference is bizarre, especially if you declare yourself bisexual/bicurious! You can't tell someone's preferences unless the make it known to you - to say you can is prejudice towards personality traits that people think are aligned with sexuality when they aren't always.

Discrimination is a turn off for me - just my preference "

By *am74Man 4 weeks ago

"have to call this one out after seeing it one time too often on profiles but especially the bi-curious/bisexual female profiles.

I see that alot on fab well said ,there is no difference.

By *am74Man 4 weeks ago

"I don't understand this either.

I've had people say they didn't want to play with me, when they found out I like bi guys."

Your a rare jem

Ayrshire

If someone doesn't want to have sex with someone else, it's tough luck

Not discrimination

[Removed by poster at 05/04/24 12:04:47]

"If someone doesn't want to have sex with someone else, it's tough luck

Not discrimination "

Based on an individual no - there’s no discrimination- based on a group of people based on their sexuality yes it is.

Ayrshire

Not discrimination

Based on an individual no - there’s no discrimination- based on a group of people based on their sexuality yes it is. "

Discrimination involves being treated unfairly

Not getting sex (regardless of the reason) isn't an example of this

By *educing_EmCouple 4 weeks ago

Tipperary

I have no issue with or discrimination towards bi sexual men . Infact I'd love to have a threesome with two bi men.

I m curious, will you explain the hot wife category to me, is it just the wife that gets to play? "

There are definitions on UD as well as stag vixen definitions which are similar but we don't fit a certain category perfectly and don't only get involved in this scenario.

In our situation I do play with others, my husband likes to watch me. There are also times he has joined in which he is welcome to if others are happy for him to .

He is also free to meet others if he wants to but his personal situation atm doesn't allow it .

I can't speak for hotwife couples who don't allow any involvement from the husband .

By *ncharted nightsCouple 4 weeks ago

funtown

"Bit of a difference in a bi guy and a bi girl also the increase in sti transmissions among gay and bi sexual men speaks volumes too

And there we go - this is the issue.

The sti increase is a false static. People who are gay/bi are far more likely than he taking precautions that get tested and therefore likely to know their status which also means they are more likely to be taking precautions.

It's far more likely to catch an sti from the straight community which doesn't test as regularly. "

You could be correct so much stuff is made up brushed aside or just ignored stats are not to be trusted just like opinion polls

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 4 weeks ago

meath

I am a straight woman who is only interested in straight men. It is my right to choose who I want to be with. I just do not have an attraction to men who play with other men. I don't feel it is discrimination, It is only my preference.

There are also straight men that I would not go near because of women they have played with. Would that be classed as discrimination too??

In regards to someone being Bisexual and playing safe . I would like to think that anyone that plays here would play safe regardless of their sexual preferences. It is up to the individual to keep themselves safe and not rely on others to take care of it for them. If you feel someone has unsafe sex then just avoid.

Fab is all about having choices and being comfortable in exploring your sexuality. For me the biggest turn off is someone here telling me that is not how you should be, You should be this way or that. Just live and let live. If we all wanted the same thing then life would be so uniform and boring. There are enough men and women here that fit and connect with each one of us . So let go of calling out people about their preferences and just enjoy what here has to offer. Inq x

meath

I also don't fit into any categories here at all. We don't play as a couple and I'm not a hotwife.Both my husband and I are here with single profiles. We just do things our way and enjoy how we play here. We have been told that it's odd how we are. I just laugh at them and say seriously with 28 very happy years under our belt and you say we are doing Fab the wrong way. Fab has become so judgemental lately about how others do things. So you just do you and ignore those who don't fit in with your lifestyle choices.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 4 weeks ago

Belfast

Not discrimination

Based on an individual no - there’s no discrimination- based on a group of people based on their sexuality yes it is. "

Am I discriminating against gay men since I don’t want to have sex with them?

By *ealitybitesMan 4 weeks ago

Belfast

Outside of fab I don't know any openly bi or gay men.

Even on fab I don't have any gay or bi friends.

I've never been with a couple either straight or bi so I can't discriminate between them but as a straight man I can't claim to be bi friendly whatever that may mean.

I have zero interest in other men and in the past have been told on here that I should embrace my inner bi or stop being afraid to explore and that by refusing to do so I'm being discriminatory.

I've never understood that way of thinking as I'm not here to pretend to be something I'm not just because others think I should.

On a previous profile I met a woman socially who is still a close friend.

Shortly after meeting her I got a message from a woman I'd never spoken to or even heard of.

She was messaging to tell me that she would ignore any and all messages from me and would never ever meet me because I had met someone who in turn had met bi guys.

No idea how that had anything to do with me or why she felt the need to tell me.

By *affa31Woman 4 weeks ago

Galway

"I am a straight woman who is only interested in straight men. It is my right to choose who I want to be with. I just do not have an attraction to men who play with other men. I don't feel it is discrimination, It is only my preference.

There are also straight men that I would not go near because of women they have played with. Would that be classed as discrimination too??

In regards to someone being Bisexual and playing safe . I would like to think that anyone that plays here would play safe regardless of their sexual preferences. It is up to the individual to keep themselves safe and not rely on others to take care of it for them. If you feel someone has unsafe sex then just avoid.

Fab is all about having choices and being comfortable in exploring your sexuality. For me the biggest turn off is someone here telling me that is not how you should be, You should be this way or that. Just live and let live. If we all wanted the same thing then life would be so uniform and boring. There are enough men and women here that fit and connect with each one of us . So let go of calling out people about their preferences and just enjoy what here has to offer. Inq x "

This is in no way an attack etc etc. but I am curious about what attribute that a bi man has that makes them unattractive to you as a unit?

By *ustBoWoman 4 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

People can choose to meet and have sex with whomever they want. I don't see why anyone has to explain their choices or be slated for the choices they make.

Someone not wanting to have sex with someone else for whatever reason is not discrimination.They just do not want to have sex with them. It's their body so their choice .Telling people that they have to re think whatever preferences they have to suit others agendas is immature and pathetic in my opinion.

Like everything else on fab do it your own way let others do their journey their way.

By *panishRebelMan 4 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

It's like driving cars and crossing over the white lines etc, everyone thinks they are right and the other wrong.....

In fairness an interesting thread.

Isn't the only necessary rule Respect which covers, personal preference, duty of care and a plethora of other things.

Then one won't take offence at what turns another on or off.

meath

Jaffa I'm not taking it as an attack at all. It's something that is hard for me to explain without unintentionally offending Bi men. I wonder how a woman would answer why she likes Bi men. ?

New York, Shannon

I like bi men or at least I m as open to a bi man as a straight one.

I think they have explored and allowed the self to be curious and to consider an alternative.

If a straight guy never felt curious and as a result never experimented that's totally cool too.

Neither option is better or worse.

By *s24fun...Couple 4 weeks ago

Trim

"Jaffa I'm not taking it as an attack at all. It's something that is hard for me to explain without unintentionally offending Bi men. I wonder how a woman would answer why she likes Bi men. ? "

Inquisitive, Olivia here. Hubby and I are both bi. I like bi men for the simple fact that it is a huge turn on for me watching hubby pleasure and be pleasured by another male.

By *s24fun...Couple 4 weeks ago

Trim

We are both bi and if someone doesn't want to meet us cos I'm bi that's fine. We class it as their loss as I do play straight and have done many times.

What annoys me about bi women is a lot of them seem to put bi to attract attention from guys but are not bi or bi in the moment but wouldn't want a solo meet with Olivia.

They want to have their cake and eat it but expect others to not be able to enjoy themselves fully.

"Jaffa I'm not taking it as an attack at all. It's something that is hard for me to explain without unintentionally offending Bi men. I wonder how a woman would answer why she likes Bi men. ? "

I'll happily answer as I fit that demographic.

The first thing to point out is that I'm not attracted to a man because he is bi. I'm attracted to the man first and foremost. I do however like the play options that open up if he's bi because I enjoy sharing a man with another man.

meath

"Jaffa I'm not taking it as an attack at all. It's something that is hard for me to explain without unintentionally offending Bi men. I wonder how a woman would answer why she likes Bi men. ?

Inquisitive, Olivia here. Hubby and I are both bi. I like bi men for the simple fact that it is a huge turn on for me watching hubby pleasure and be pleasured by another male. "

In a way you both are like my husband and I. We do fab as we like and enjoy, in a way that allows us our fun in a different yet similar way. Enjoy x

meath

"Jaffa I'm not taking it as an attack at all. It's something that is hard for me to explain without unintentionally offending Bi men. I wonder how a woman would answer why she likes Bi men. ?

The first thing to point out is that I'm not attracted to a man because he is bi. I'm attracted to the man first and foremost. I do however like the play options that open up if he's bi because I enjoy sharing a man with another man. "

That is what here is all about. Individuals enjoying themselves whatever way they want.

meath

I should add that I was not asking why women Like Bi men it was more in reference to Jaffas question to me as to why I am not attracted to Bi men. As no one in previous posts asked why women like Bi men.

Galway

The first thing to point out is that I'm not attracted to a man because he is bi. I'm attracted to the man first and foremost. I do however like the play options that open up if he's bi because I enjoy sharing a man with another man. "

I like bi men and my answer would be the same as above.

I don’t like all bi men, just the same way as I don’t like all straight men. The key is their personality and whether we click and I don’t treat that any different based on their sexuality.

meath

I wouldn't say I treat Bi men different just because I don't want to have sex with them

Galway

"I wouldn't say I treat Bi men different just because I don't want to have sex with them "

I didn’t say you did I said I don’t treat that (the decision to play) any differently

By *iggusClitusMan 4 weeks ago

yolo

Interesting read.

Ever wonder why so many straight guys don't put down bi.

I consider myself straight, I really appreciate a woman's body, but I am attracted to femininity more than anything, but have myself as bi as I will meet TS and love bi play with certain couples. In saying that I have no interest in meeting a guy alone.

You wouldn't know someone was bi unless they state it ....

It's great to read people's honest opinions but I struggle to see it as discrimination, more a choice but reading this is could change my mind or not. These are why I read the forums, that and to poke at some people

By *adylaceWoman 4 weeks ago

Waterford City

For me a person's sexual preference isn't part of my decision process. If we are both attracted to eachother and are willing to play safe and respect eachothers boundaries it's all good. Who they have sex with before or after me is none of my business.

By *mmmm300Woman 4 weeks ago

cork

It's a personal choice, pure and simple.

By *ethmeonfireMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

Just to add into this as a bi guys, I understand that I want to have my sex preferences part but as couple did once say to me on fab this statement

Once a bi, always a bi so I wouldn’t want you near my husband.

Despite me saying that I am bi when the other partner wants me to be bi and not pouncing on every man.

It does exist but I have seen it change recently.

Galway

"Just to add into this as a bi guys, I understand that I want to have my sex preferences part but as couple did once say to me on fab this statement

Despite me saying that I am bi when the other partner wants me to be bi and not pouncing on every man.

It does exist but I have seen it change recently."

There’s a lot of men (and some of their partners) who seem to think they’re so irresistible that every man will want to jump on them

Dublin

"Just to add into this as a bi guys, I understand that I want to have my sex preferences part but as couple did once say to me on fab this statement

There’s a lot of men (and some of their partners) who seem to think they’re so irresistible that every man will want to jump on them "

Ha ha true. But is just the sheer rudeness of saying it. It can be said in a proper way.

Like I am no disease

By *obnbetzWoman 4 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

I’m a bi woman who is not into bi men at all.

Nothing against bi men I just don’t want to see 2 men playing together and that is my choice.

Nor do I want to play with bi men in any scenario again my choice.

Most certainly does not mean I’m discriminating against anyone.

I have plenty of bi male and gay friends. I just don’t want to play with them that is all.

My choice at the end of the day.

Don’t see how it make me discriminative tbh.

On many’s the profile women state they aren’t into BBC and that’s acceptable and no one bats an eyelid.

Why are bi women who are not into bi men being classed as discriminative and narcissistic.

Also it has nothing at all to do with anyone’s STIs status either. Well in my case anyways.

It’s just Amy choice.

Which I’m fully entitled to have.

"

On many’s the profile women state they aren’t into BBC and that’s acceptable and no one bats an eyelid.

"

Not true at all. There have been many many threads across the forums about this.

"I’m a bi woman who is not into bi men at all.

Nothing against bi men I just don’t want to see 2 men playing together and that is my choice.

I have plenty of bi male and gay friends. I just don’t want to play with them that is all.

Why are bi women who are not into bi men being classed as discriminative and narcissistic.

Also it has nothing at all to do with anyone’s STIs status either. Well in my case anyways.

It’s just Amy choice.

Which I’m fully entitled to have. "

Your profile says that men who like dicks don't have that real manly desire.

As I said previously I'm completely for absolute agency over who we choose to fuck, but this IS bullshit. I mean it's your bullshit and you're owning it which is grand, but it's still stereotypical bullshit. No offence intended

There’s a lot of men (and some of their partners) who seem to think they’re so irresistible that every man will want to jump on them "

Isn't that the truth! They've some notions of themselves.

I think the bottom line is that people do still hold prejudices.

Bi men are more likely to spread STIs; Bi men can't contain themselves and fancy every other man; Bi men are somehow less of a man; Bi men are effeminate

Destination Unknown ;-)

It’s just Amy choice.

As I said previously I'm completely for absolute agency over who we choose to fuck, but this IS bullshit. I mean it's your bullshit and you're owning it which is grand, but it's still stereotypical bullshit. No offence intended "

Why is it such a bad thing in your world that bi women who just aren’t that into bi men is such a bad thing ?

At the end of the day me or any other bi woman not being sexually attracted to bi men is not gonna pay your bills tbh.

So why does it bother you so much ?

By *urby93Man 4 weeks ago

tipperary

"

Bi men are more likely to spread STIs; Bi men can't contain themselves and fancy every other man; Bi men are somehow less of a man; Bi men are effeminate

"

As a bi guy I can honestly say I've been on the receiving end of every one of these XD

You cannot tell a person's sexuality unless they disclose it to you - we are attracted to a persons looks / personality first - not their sexuality. This is not the same as something visual.

If a guy plays with a girl, has great sex then afterwards says he's actually bi - does the initial attraction and great sex change? If so why? This is not about watching two guys fuck - this is about treating people differently because of their sexuality.

Dublin

There’s a lot of men (and some of their partners) who seem to think they’re so irresistible that every man will want to jump on them

Isn't that the truth! They've some notions of themselves.

"

I agree with the prejudices point but being bi really dosent mean I am going to go after the husband in an instant.

Someone did say previously I have the most high level precautions for my meets. I have said no to people on a lot of occasions including couples when they say fill my with cum.

All my point is treat every person (barring timeswasters) with respect and try not to have prejudices seeming we are all swingers and that itself is a taboo around the world.

In any case, happy fabbing

By *rRiosMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

I also would not sleep with a bi man but would sleep with a bi woman, does that make me a homophone?

It’s just Amy choice.

As I said previously I'm completely for absolute agency over who we choose to fuck, but this IS bullshit. I mean it's your bullshit and you're owning it which is grand, but it's still stereotypical bullshit. No offence intended

Why is it such a bad thing in your world that bi women who just aren’t that into bi men is such a bad thing ?

At the end of the day me or any other bi woman not being sexually attracted to bi men is not gonna pay your bills tbh.

"

I don't care who you sleep with or don't. I've already said that.

I do care about ridiculous stereotypes.

By *sopon86Man 4 weeks ago

louth dublin

While i understand where both sides are coming from..and while i dont agree that anybody should be treated differant..in reality it does happen..i have seen loads of profiles of girls saying bbc only,,,if the shoe was on the other foot and sombody said white people only they would be banned for racism..sorry rant over..

"While i understand where both sides are coming from..and while i dont agree that anybody should be treated differant..in reality it does happen..i have seen loads of profiles of girls saying bbc only,,,if the shoe was on the other foot and sombody said white people only they would be banned for racism..sorry rant over.."

Loads of profiles say that

louth dublin

"While i understand where both sides are coming from..and while i dont agree that anybody should be treated differant..in reality it does happen..i have seen loads of profiles of girls saying bbc only,,,if the shoe was on the other foot and sombody said white people only they would be banned for racism..sorry rant over..

Loads of profiles say that "

I have yet to see them.but thats not to say they dont exist.my point is that there are loads of double standards on the scene.if a lad said on his profile that he wont entertain bi girls..he would be blacklisted.

By *ealitybitesMan 4 weeks ago

Belfast

"While i understand where both sides are coming from..and while i dont agree that anybody should be treated differant..in reality it does happen..i have seen loads of profiles of girls saying bbc only,,,if the shoe was on the other foot and sombody said white people only they would be banned for racism..sorry rant over..

I have yet to see them.but thats not to say they dont exist.my point is that there are loads of double standards on the scene.if a lad said on his profile that he wont entertain bi girls..he would be blacklisted."

Blacklisted by who?

Destination Unknown ;-)

It’s just Amy choice.

I do care about ridiculous stereotypes."

That’s your choice and business to believe that myself and every bi woman that are not into bi men are ridiculous stereotypes.

I’m just still trying to fathom why it’s clearly bothering you so much ?

By *inkywife1981Couple 4 weeks ago

A town near you

I'm bi sexual and have had plenty of girl on girl fun over the years.

The thought of guy on guy gives me the ick and is a total turn off.

I don't make any apologies for that nor should I.

There's plenty on here that like bi guys and that's their preference and good luck to them.

It’s just Amy choice.

That’s your choice and business to believe that myself and every bi woman that are not into bi men are ridiculous stereotypes.

"

I didn't say you are a ridiculous stereotype. The notion that bi men don't have "real manly desire" is a ridiculous stereotype. It's as ridiculous as me saying that all bi women can't be properly womanly.

louth dublin

I have yet to see them.but thats not to say they dont exist.my point is that there are loads of double standards on the scene.if a lad said on his profile that he wont entertain bi girls..he would be blacklisted.

Blacklisted by who? "

We both have been on the scene long enough to know that there is female chat groups where the lads are talked about,compared and judged.its all to easy to for a lads reputation to be dragged through the mud here.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Who cares!!! (Obvs lots of you lol). Feels like an argument for the sake of an argument TBH.

Destination Unknown ;-)

It’s just Amy choice.

I didn't say you are a ridiculous stereotype. The notion that bi men don't have "real manly desire" is a ridiculous stereotype. It's as ridiculous as me saying that all bi women can't be properly womanly. "

You stated you didn’t say I was a ridiculous stereotype (which you actually did if you go back and read what you wrote )

And then go ahead and say what I quote and stand by is a ridiculous !

I mean make it make sense.

At the end of the day it’s my choice and everything written on my profile I stand by.

I’m not coming at you for liking bi men so why come at me and all bi women who don’t have bi men as a sexual preference?

I'm not. And I've explained very clearly several times.

By *vn241Man 4 weeks ago

ardee

You may have more luck finding dolphin in the irish sea than bi friendly couples or women in this country unfortunately

By *eard and BoobsCouple 4 weeks ago

Portstewart

"You may have more luck finding dolphin in the irish sea than bi friendly couples or women in this country unfortunately "

Dolphins are a regular occurrence here our biggest gripe is that those who message us usually change there minds when we're getting details figured out as they never read our profile and always complain we didn't say we smoke

By *vn241Man 4 weeks ago

ardee

I live one mile from the sea,never seen any yet

By (user no longer on site) OP    3 weeks ago

Blacklisted by who?

We both have been on the scene long enough to know that there is female chat groups where the lads are talked about,compared and judged.its all to easy to for a lads reputation to be dragged through the mud here.

"

Yep agree - pretty toxic ones at that. Glad I left them lol

By *itlbeeCouple 3 weeks ago

Ireland

Th assumption is a bit of a gross assumption. We're all swingers! By logic we should all be riddled with STIs!

Instead you can just ask, or read people's bios before assuming every land is having unprotected hookups from Grinder

Most bi women on Fab only started playing with women later in Life once they entered the scene.

It's actually really similar for men in heterosexual relationships. It's relatively rare for the man to be playing solo, especially without protection.

A lot of these men have never even had penetrative sex with another men, and aren't looking for that as part of group play.

By *rprotonMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

*scratches his head a bit confused *

I don't think the words trait, nor preference, are the right ones in this context? I am trying to find a better one, the best I can think of is 'orientation'.

A bi female is into both females and males...

A bi male is into both males and females...

A bi female not being bi males... Hmmm...

Does she have a problem with the bi male being into females (hetero), or males (homo)?

Since she cannot expect to achieve anything on that front if the bi male is not into females, then the conclusion is that she has a problem with the bi male's proclivity for other men, ie the homosexual component of said bi male.

Why?

Well... Perhaps she perceives or experiences male homosexual energy as incompatible with herself for whatever reason.

However, would the equation be the same for a bi man not being into bi women?

Dublin

So, a bi man is not into bi females...

Is his problem with the bi female's homosexuality or heterosexuality?

As he can't achieve anything if the problem was with the female's heterosexuality, the issue would be with her homosexuality.

So, the sexual energy of female's coupling.

So, the essence of this conundrum seems to revolve around the male or female homosexual sexual exchange and/or energy.

In my own, personal opinion, biased by my own limitations and proclivities, I consider the male sexual energy, by default, at the essence and it's core to be aggressive, which is then modulated and filtered into something more meaningful and acceptable.

On the other hand I consider female sexual energy to be caring, perhaps demanding, receptive, again, modulated and filtered as above.

From those perspectives, this could perhaps explain the willingness to engage in the relationship which was described in the original post.

By *chochamberWoman 3 weeks ago

New York, Shannon

Why would male sexual energy be aggressive? This is not accurate.

If you witness two men having loving, gentle sex, it really is a beautiful thing.

Male sexual energy, can be vigorous, but overall I wouldn't say aggressive.

Dublin

"Why would male sexual energy be aggressive? This is not accurate.

If you witness two men having loving, gentle sex, it really is a beautiful thing.

Male sexual energy, can be vigorous, but overall I wouldn't say aggressive. "

If you read my post again, as I have said, my opinion and experience of the said subject is flawed by my own limitations.

If you are asking me why? I don't know. Rationally when I think about it it's ridiculous, why would I exclude myself from 50% of potential sexual partners to play with out there?

I am not bi male averse, I don't mind rubbing shoulders with another man in a MFM or whatever situation. My best mate in life is bi, the artist I admire the most was bi...

But, I simply cannot even fathom myself in a homosexual contact.

The fault in the code, if there is one, is within me.

My perception of male homosexual energy is as I previously described.

I do not judge others' perception, experience or perspective of the same.

Live and let live.

Just trying to break down the problem into it's components and trying to isolate the edge cases which seem to be at the core of the discussion.

New York, Shannon

It's interesting.

I think the problem is that there is very little natural gay sex shown in media in general. Make love not porn, for every type of sex.

Porn is often aggressive, the real thing is usually v sensual.

I witnessed two guys having sex in the beach one day, and it was really very loving and calm and gentle. It was love making, it did make me think, it's a pity that type of gay love isn't portrayed in media.

By *electableicecreamMan 3 weeks ago

The West

If a woman doesn't want to sleep with a man because the thought of him having sex with another man is a turn off, is that biphobia?

Similarly if a woman doesn't want to sleep with a man because she perceives a higher risk to herself because men that have sex with men are at a higher risk of STI's, is that biphobia?

Are there other reasons that women, bi or not, might not want to have sex with bi men?

Also the idea that men are aggressive is a bit of a red herring. Isn't it quite common for gay/bi men to identify as a top or a bottom?

I like a bit of rough and tumble as much as the best guy but push my buttons the right way and I'm putty.

New York, Shannon

Straight people have anal sex..... What is the big deal?!?

By *umfuzzMan 3 weeks ago

dublin

As someone who leans a bit bi I don't feel discriminated by this sentiment. Hurt maybe, left out but discriminated is a bit far. It's not like I'm being denied a public service. It's up to everyone to decide their own preferences for whatever reason they choose. That preference could be based on prejudice or past experience. Whatever the root it's everyone's right to decide for themselves. I don't want to waste my time talking to someone only to find out further down the line that they're not attracted to one of my characteristics. Everyone uses fab differently and one of the things which crops up time and time again is cutting through the bs. We're all here to have fun with people we want to have fun with. Fantasy is based on imagination. If you can't imagine yourself being with someone then that's your perogative. Fab isn't supposed to be politically correct, it's supposed to be fun. Better that people communicate their preferences instead of trying to sound ideal for everyone. Bi guys are hot if you ask me but if course I would say that

By *milli1987Man 3 weeks ago

cacan

I agree, bi males are treated differently but sure at the end of the day.

Isn't it better to be honest then to live a lie

By *eijaWoman 3 weeks ago

City Centre

Everyone has a preference and is entitled to like what/who they want.

I do find it funny though bi women not liking bi men.

I personally love bi men. No discrimination here

I think there is something in this community for everyone.

B x

By *yesgreenMan 3 weeks ago

north and south

"Everyone has a preference and is entitled to like what/who they want.

I do find it funny though bi women not liking bi men.

I personally love bi men. No discrimination here

I think there is something in this community for everyone.

B x"

well said one and all , Roman times we were all people no monikers no names just humans enjoying whatever tickles your fancy

By *shornMan 3 weeks ago

s

Please explain this difference you speak of then ?

By *nquisitive ladyWoman 3 weeks ago

meath

As has been said previously there is something for everyone in this community. I do believe your personal choices are your own and no one else's business. I often see here on ladies profiles that they are looking for tall fit men but yet if a man says he is looking for a fit slim woman there is uproar over it. So is that discrimary too or just good old fab double standards ??

Why can't everyone just enjoy their own journey and stop nit picking and causing arguments. For a community that is supposedly non judgemental then maybe look within and realise that it should work both ways. I have my preferences and know what I look for in a man and no argumentative fab thread is going to tell me that I'm discriminative because of my choices.

By *obnbetzWoman 3 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

"As has been said previously there is something for everyone in this community. I do believe your personal choices are your own and no one else's business. I often see here on ladies profiles that they are looking for tall fit men but yet if a man says he is looking for a fit slim woman there is uproar over it. So is that discrimary too or just good old fab double standards ??

Why can't everyone just enjoy their own journey and stop nit picking and causing arguments. For a community that is supposedly non judgemental then maybe look within and realise that it should work both ways. I have my preferences and know what I look for in a man and no argumentative fab thread is going to tell me that I'm discriminative because of my choices. "

Very very well put xxxx

By *aseylee324Couple 3 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

I just can't see why anyone would want to have sex with someone they believe to be bigoted towards them anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic