FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Seeking third for unforgettable fun!

Seeking third for unforgettable fun!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn373 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Town

Greetings Fabbers,

A friend and I are seeking a man in Dublin who would like to join myself and a sexy, charming and devious lady for some intimate fun.

The man must be well verified, respectful, well mannered and open to sharing a fantasy we have: she would like to explore double penetration with myself and a potential candidate along with going multiple rounds, and with good humor between each round.

I am new enough to this scene, I am verified, but still finding my feet.

She is well verified, has an incredible hunger for sex and is a sweetheart to top it off.

Message me below and I will try to respond the best I can, (she will be keeping an eye on this for options that would suit, but values her privacy too).

Happy Fabbing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

I imagine you would get way more attention if this sexy, charming, devious lady posted this instead. Best of luck either way

By *uper duperMan 5 weeks ago

around

Best of luck op.

I've been in the same situation as you and your lady friend.

Not easy to find what you're looking for here.

Town

Thank you for the tip. She would like her privacy so I'm taking charge of the post. Appreciate the feedback

around

"Thank you for the tip. She would like her privacy so I'm taking charge of the post. Appreciate the feedback "

around

Put it up on the meets section and see if you can find a genuine guy out of the time wasters that message you

By *ressthefleshCouple 5 weeks ago

dublin

"Thank you for the tip. She would like her privacy so I'm taking charge of the post. Appreciate the feedback "

You should create a couples profile with photos of you both

By *hesthair05Man 5 weeks ago

Tallaght Clondalkin Lucan area

Hay James here, interested.. pm for chat...

By *oe Cool xxxMan 5 weeks ago

South Dublin

I’m having a party with three bi playboy models if anyone wants to attend , but I’ve no pics or can’t tell you any details about them as they’re very private gals.

By *inglemyclitpleaseWoman 5 weeks ago

dublin

….

Town

Difficult enough but early days

By *ofusplusCouple 5 weeks ago

Limerick

"Difficult enough but early days "

It's not difficult if you put in the groundwork. You need to build trust with others and her hiding away like that won't do that.

If you want to to find a good guy you will need to have a couples profile for starters. Good luck

By *osyRedLipsWoman 5 weeks ago

Kildare

Why don't you get her pick out a few profiles she likes and then you contact them. You'll have lots of dreamers saying count me in but they might not be her type

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 5 weeks ago

Belfast, Dublin

Perhaps your lady friend sent you off on this errand knowing that as a single male looking another male for a MFM with a woman who does not seem to exist, you would be doomed to fail.

Therefore she seems sound by agreeing to a MFM whilst deep down knowing it won’t come to pass

By *aseylee324Couple 5 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"Perhaps your lady friend sent you off on this errand knowing that as a single male looking another male for a MFM with a woman who does not seem to exist, you would be doomed to fail.

Therefore she seems sound by agreeing to a MFM whilst deep down knowing it won’t come to pass"

Good to see I'm not the only cynic around here

Town

Hey thanks for message. It's a good point. However it was my idea to create the forum, just to see if anything comes from it. This is not our only way of going about this. We agreed it was worth a shot to see what comes, but are exploring other avenues too should it not work, that is ok.

We also figured if she put up the forum, being a woman, she would be bombarded with messages and her privacy would also be gone. Happy Fabbing

By *ealitybitesMan 5 weeks ago

Belfast

"Hey thanks for message. It's a good point. However it was my idea to create the forum, just to see if anything comes from it. This is not our only way of going about this. We agreed it was worth a shot to see what comes, but are exploring other avenues too should it not work, that is ok.

We also figured if she put up the forum, being a woman, she would be bombarded with messages and her privacy would also be gone. Happy Fabbing "

The privacy thing is a moot point when verifications are displayed.

By *electableicecreamMan 5 weeks ago

The West

"Hey thanks for message. It's a good point. However it was my idea to create the forum, just to see if anything comes from it. This is not our only way of going about this. We agreed it was worth a shot to see what comes, but are exploring other avenues too should it not work, that is ok.

We also figured if she put up the forum, being a woman, she would be bombarded with messages and her privacy would also be gone. Happy Fabbing "

To be honest I wouldnt even consider it without being able to see who the woman was first.

Think about it, guys who say yes without even knowing if they are attracted to her...

Plus, you know, she could be totally imaginary. Not saying she is but it's often the case.

By *obnbetzWoman 5 weeks ago

Destination Unknown ;-)

Fair play to you and as always with fab what is meant for you two won’t pass you by.

Best of luck it probabl will take a

a few months to find the right person to fit your niche.

I really hope you find exactly what you two are looking for

By *s LollyWoman 5 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Fair play for putting it out there, best of luck in your search

By *ndie and CindyCouple 5 weeks ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 06/04/24 15:41:09]

By *ilthyNightsCouple 5 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

No-ones asking for her Eircode lol. Having a verified profile proves that she exists and doesn't violate privacy

By *rRiosMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Thank you for the tip. She would like her privacy so I'm taking charge of the post. Appreciate the feedback

No-ones asking for her Eircode lol. Having a verified profile proves that she exists and doesn't violate privacy "

My inference from this is that she doesn’t want other people on here to know what/who she’s doing

By *dfabMan 4 weeks ago

Dunboyne

Happy to be the voyeur element

By *ilthyNightsCouple 4 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"Thank you for the tip. She would like her privacy so I'm taking charge of the post. Appreciate the feedback

No-ones asking for her Eircode lol. Having a verified profile proves that she exists and doesn't violate privacy

My inference from this is that she doesn’t want other people on here to know what/who she’s doing

"

Having a verified couples profiles will not tell other people what/who she's doing.

By *adforsexMan 4 weeks ago

Santry

Be surprised if you get any traction best of using ladies profile guys want to know what there dealing with lol

» Add a new message to this topic