FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andytown OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Gods Own Country

Had a very interesting yet disappointing situation, which I might go into at a later time....

Cut a long story short.....a lady just admitted to me that her latest verification was from a guy she never met..he "asked " her for verification and would do the same back..

Now I've withdrew my interest,told her that this is a massive no no here and trust is what keeps this society going....blocked her.

Id love to name said person but I respect the rules, have you had the same experience lately folks and how do you deal with it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ressthefleshCouple 6 weeks ago

dublin

"Had a very interesting yet disappointing situation, which I might go into at a later time....

Cut a long story short.....a lady just admitted to me that her latest verification was from a guy she never met..he "asked " her for verification and would do the same back..

Now I've withdrew my interest,told her that this is a massive no no here and trust is what keeps this society going....blocked her.

Id love to name said person but I respect the rules, have you had the same experience lately folks and how do you deal with it

"

Best thing to do is report the profile to admin and move on

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I'm wondering why ?

Why they did it.

Why she told you.

Why you needed to put it out there.

Why I am commenting on it.

Why ,

Quiet Friday night maybe.

By *hesthair05Man 6 weeks ago

Tallaght Clondalkin Lucan area

Yes i have been asked by at least 3 people to which I told them to f off after a few quizzical questions.... I would hope nobody would do this as could be potential dangerous mets for other people on here... I never met without verifications which i hope were written truthfully...

Gods Own Country

"I'm wondering why ?

Why they did it.

Why she told you.

Why you needed to put it out there.

Why I am commenting on it.

Why ,

Quiet Friday night maybe."

Why though.

By *onaghanMaanMan 6 weeks ago

dundalk/cmx

On a couples profile, we were veried a couple of times by men we hadnt met. We thought if was their way of encouraging us to meet them.

By *urfdudeMan 6 weeks ago

WEXFORD

It makes you wonder how "real" that a verification is anymore.

How many now are "real meet" verified as opposed to the coffee meet / chat that is requested to give a non verified member a step up the ladder ? It might be well intentioned but its not what I would consider to be a qualified meet.

Have never read a bad one either !

By *ipstick KissesWoman 6 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"It makes you wonder how "real" that a verification is anymore.

How many now are "real meet" verified as opposed to the coffee meet / chat that is requested to give a non verified member a step up the ladder ? It might be well intentioned but its not what I would consider to be a qualified meet.

Have never read a bad one either !"

A verification is meant as a means to show the person is real and showed up as planned.

By *ealitybitesMan 6 weeks ago

Belfast

What's your definition of a "real meet"?

By *ammerandthongsCouple 6 weeks ago

Limerick

We only give a verification to someone we have met. People do things differently though so we always try to live and let live.

Amy

WEXFORD

A verification is meant as a means to show the person is real and showed up as planned. "

I think it has to represent more than just a prearranged coffee meet that is never planned to go any further, but thats only my opinion.

A verification is meant as a means to show the person is real and showed up as planned.

I think it has to represent more than just a prearranged coffee meet that is never planned to go any further, but thats only my opinion."

How can you plan for things to go further without meeting the person? I mean, does it only have value of you then go on to have sex?

By *iscuits8Man 6 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Real meet = getting your hole is what you're saying essentially

WEXFORD

Real meet = getting your hole is what you're saying essentially "

Well it involves more than having a prearranged coffee meet for the purpose of getting an easy green tick, I earned my stripes here the old fashioned way, Green ticks werent handed to me.

By *rystalsswingCouple 6 weeks ago

Galway

"Had a very interesting yet disappointing situation, which I might go into at a later time....

"

We most certainly wouldn't verify anyone we don't know or haven't met!

Verifications are very important for us not necessarily the content of them more so who has given them.

This is worrying to hear!

By *rystalsswingCouple 6 weeks ago

Galway

But thanks for sharing! Would love if we were able to name profiles who are doing / have done this.

By *iscuits8Man 6 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Well it involves more than having a prearranged coffee meet for the purpose of getting an easy green tick, I earned my stripes here the old fashioned way, Green ticks werent handed to me. "

Old fashioned way = getting yout hole then. You're just saying the same thing!

It's a verification, it just... verifies that people are genuine. That's all. Even in the FAQ of the site it shows a green tick means "Verified genuine by other members"

If it was your interpretation of it they'd probably call it a... sexual performance review or something

Well it involves more than having a prearranged coffee meet for the purpose of getting an easy green tick, I earned my stripes here the old fashioned way, Green ticks werent handed to me. "

Now it sounds like sour grapes.

The percentage of people using the forums is small. Those verified through the "help a fabber out" threads smaller still. Some will go on to attend events and meet others, some won't. A verification is only one tool in your arsenal.

By *oghunter33Woman 6 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

We all know the verification system has flaws and that there's some 'veri-misconduct' unfortunately such as verifying a person without meeting him/her/them/whatever.

Yet the verification system is better than nothing and a good source of information.

It's easy enough to distinguish between the assembly line veri and the more individual one or a mg veri and a play veri etc....... crucial bit is to use your brain when you read them

There's very little you can do OP but avoid. Be grateful for the early warning.

WEXFORD

"We all know the verification system has flaws and that there's some 'veri-misconduct' unfortunately such as verifying a person without meeting him/her/them/whatever.

Yet the verification system is better than nothing and a good source of information.

It's easy enough to distinguish between the assembly line veri and the more individual one or a mg veri and a play veri etc....... crucial bit is to use your brain when you read them

"

All good advice here

By *avon1981Man 6 weeks ago

Letterkenny

Is the verification process tough... Hell yes but speaking as someone with just one verification from one person I have met multiple times I would rather it than nothing. Sure every system has its flaws and yes it is tough when say you meet someone or cam with someone and you verify them and chat afterwards for ages and they don't verify you back from pure laziness but I ain't gonna go chasing veris. Quality of people will always win out. I would rather small veris from people who are socially engaged rather than a random one from someone

Gods Own Country

"We all know the verification system has flaws and that there's some 'veri-misconduct' unfortunately such as verifying a person without meeting him/her/them/whatever.

"

By *rRiosMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Reading this, I find it all veri worrying

By *ilthyNightsCouple 6 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

Can't remember ever being asked this in the past. Would obvs say no if I was asked.

» Add a new message to this topic