FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Guinness Community

Guinness Community

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ountryLad321 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Dublin

Has anyone seen the Guinness Community on Facebook? Its raunchier than some of the profiles on here haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

I love the black stuff and boobs ahaha

By *aptain Caveman41Man 5 weeks ago

Home

I'm a member of it on Facebook it's great

By *ealitybitesMan 5 weeks ago

Belfast

Must be just me then but... meh.

By *iscuits8Man 5 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

"Must be just me then but... meh. "

Yeah, don't get it myself. All seems fairly schoolboy humour to me buy each to their own. Of course you get accused of all sort too if you're not on board with it...

By *iking4HireMan 5 weeks ago

monaghan

Best thing on Facebook by some distance lol

By *ountryLad321 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Must be just me then but... meh.

Yeah, don't get it myself. All seems fairly schoolboy humour to me buy each to their own. Of course you get accused of all sort too if you're not on board with it..."

I think its just a bit of harmless fun. Bound to spice up a couples sex life too, posting an anonymous picture if theyre just not prepared to step into the swinging lifestyle just yet!

By *ealitybitesMan 5 weeks ago

Belfast

Yeah, don't get it myself. All seems fairly schoolboy humour to me buy each to their own. Of course you get accused of all sort too if you're not on board with it...

I think its just a bit of harmless fun. Bound to spice up a couples sex life too, posting an anonymous picture if theyre just not prepared to step into the swinging lifestyle just yet! "

Really? They aren't getting their tits out. It's a pint of Guinness with a bit of cleavage.

By *oghunter33Woman 5 weeks ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think its just a bit of harmless fun. Bound to spice up a couples sex life too, posting an anonymous picture if theyre just not prepared to step into the swinging lifestyle just yet!

Really? They aren't getting their tits out. It's a pint of Guinness with a bit of cleavage. "

Boring... any signs of balls or cocks?

By *aptain Caveman41Man 5 weeks ago

Home

Yeah, don't get it myself. All seems fairly schoolboy humour to me buy each to their own. Of course you get accused of all sort too if you're not on board with it..."

it's a bit of craic liven up will you.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 5 weeks ago

The West

Facebook?....some of y'all are really old!!

By *ountryLad321 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Dublin

"Facebook?....some of y'all are really old!!"

You probably remember bebo haha

Dublin

Really? They aren't getting their tits out. It's a pint of Guinness with a bit of cleavage. "

Exactly. Its a bit of craic, lighten up

By *onny17Man 4 weeks ago

irishtown

Really? They aren't getting their tits out. It's a pint of Guinness with a bit of cleavage.

Boring... any signs of balls or cocks? "

Happy to share any view you want of mine

By *perienceMan 4 weeks ago

Near

The cleavage pictures were nice, but there were posts that were just mega doses of shite, so I left it

By *ealitybitesMan 4 weeks ago

Belfast

Exactly. Its a bit of craic, lighten up "

I'm not the one suggesting that a bit of cleavage on social media is the first step to creating a fab account.

By *ealitybitesMan 4 weeks ago

Belfast

"The cleavage pictures were nice, but there were posts that were just mega doses of shite, so I left it "

I couldn't care less what people want to post.

A bigger issue for me is that I don't drink at all and have therefore never once clicked on a pic of a pint of Guinness that may or may not have a bit of cleavage in the background but the FB algorithm still managed to fill my news feed with these pics despite me then choosing the option to not see them.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

You probably fit the profile of a "Normal Guinness drinker" , based on other things , ie, age, similar interests, followed pages etc .

That or it heard you mention it to someone, permissions get you.

By *iscuits8Man 4 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Yeah, don't get it myself. All seems fairly schoolboy humour to me buy each to their own. Of course you get accused of all sort too if you're not on board with it... it's a bit of craic liven up will you."

Yeah that's the way it works alright, people who don't have the same interests as you are shit craic

Dublin

Exactly. Its a bit of craic, lighten up

I'm not the one suggesting that a bit of cleavage on social media is the first step to creating a fab account. "

I'd say you're great craic on a night out. BuzzKillington

» Add a new message to this topic