FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > who looked @ you

who looked @ you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok i've been on and off here three years and finally decided to upgrade to site supporter.

I'm a little freaked at the amount of guys looking at my profile. (i've realised its likely veris or from forums) Who else gets a little freaked at whose looking?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I upgraded a few weeks back...like yourself i was very surprised to see how many single men from all over the world looked at my profile.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Get used to it guys have hat this feature awhile now and its shocking how many check U out id say 80% guys checking profiles

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah it doesnt bothered me cj. I'm just surpised by it

I get couples looking at my profile and from outside Ireland looking ie England Wales America.

why not take it as a compliment?they might be looking at ways of bettering their own profiles by getting hints from other guys perhaps more successful than themselves?

or........they might fancy you lol

i got freaked wen i saw how often 2 particular men viewed my profile...counted 12 times one day weirdos!!

By *endoverbeckyWoman  over a year ago

dublin

da same blokes look at my profile nearly everyday n sumtimes a few times a day????

"da same blokes look at my profile nearly everyday n sumtimes a few times a day????"

It must be your stunning photo's!!

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"why not take it as a compliment?they might be looking at ways of bettering their own profiles by getting hints from other guys perhaps more successful than themselves?

or........they might fancy you lol"

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

there is an option of hiding your profile!!! then ya wont get so freaked out, all profiles that are open can be viewed by anyone unless set otherwise! there is no harm in that, but when they start messaging to meet you start to panic lol

By *armakazzyCouple  over a year ago

dublin south

We often forget which profile is for who so may go into it again and if a guy messages we often look at their verifications and click to see who they met as I think it gives you an idea of the person themselves .. Doesn't mean you are interested in everyone you click on

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"We often forget which profile is for who so may go into it again and if a guy messages we often look at their verifications and click to see who they met as I think it gives you an idea of the person themselves .. Doesn't mean you are interested in everyone you click on "

Well said.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"We often forget which profile is for who so may go into it again and if a guy messages we often look at their verifications and click to see who they met as I think it gives you an idea of the person themselves .. Doesn't mean you are interested in everyone you click on "

so true

been looking at you a lot _avie t

"Ok i've been on and off here three years and finally decided to upgrade to site supporter.

I'm a little freaked at the amount of guys looking at my profile. (i've realised its likely veris or from forums) Who else gets a little freaked at whose looking?"

i luk at lots of profiles sumtimes just being nosey but it doesnt mean i wanna meet them i luked at a tvs profile b4 and he kept hounding me thinking i fancied him just cos i luked at his profile!

"

i luk at lots of profiles sumtimes just being nosey but it doesnt mean i wanna meet them i luked at a tvs profile b4 and he kept hounding me thinking i fancied him just cos i luked at his profile!"

i know you looked at mine....wanna go for a drive? park in an ally and get it on? lol

"

i luk at lots of profiles sumtimes just being nosey but it doesnt mean i wanna meet them i luked at a tvs profile b4 and he kept hounding me thinking i fancied him just cos i luked at his profile! i know you looked at mine....wanna go for a drive? park in an ally and get it on? lol"

haha carsex is for cheapskates

"been looking at you a lot _avie t"

I don't blame you my friend Chris is very hot.

Dosnt bother me take it as a complement

If i regularly check profiles,, its usually cos i rem the profile havin hot pics & i like to see if theres any new ones Also,, ive found that sometimes i check a persons profile,, they see ive checked so they check mine,, after that its a wink, then a message & maybe can lead to something good. Just checked most of the womens profiles that commented on this forum post lol. Amazing ass Sugarplum!! lol xx

By *rBrownnSexyMan  over a year ago

Destination Unknown Munster

join the club, all types of people will look at your profile. Been there already

try going on cam in the chatrooms its much worse , so called str8 guys watching and the pmming is mad !!!

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"been looking at you a lot _avie t"

have you now........must upgrade right away see who else has been peekin

limerick

"try going on cam in the chatrooms its much worse , so called str8 guys watching and the pmming is mad !!!"

This is TRUE and frightening

limerick

"been looking at you a lot _avie t

have you now........must upgrade right away see who else has been peekin"

Oops davie I will be on that list nice pics guys

"Ok i've been on and off here three years and finally decided to upgrade to site supporter.

I'm a little freaked at the amount of guys looking at my profile. (i've realised its likely veris or from forums) Who else gets a little freaked at whose looking?"

Yeah .. I had to stop looking at that button before when I was a gold member ... but then when you "own" someone here everyone minght wanna see ye ??? just a thought

» Add a new message to this topic